Job Recruitment Website - Zhaopincom - Historical Development of Zhongxing Middle School in Zhenhai

Historical Development of Zhongxing Middle School in Zhenhai

Ye's Yizhuang was founded in 1902, built in 1903, with Ye's Yi Shu, enrolled in 1904, and later renamed as Ye's Zhongxing School, Zhongxing School and Zhongxing Primary School. It closed at 1949. Shi Zhuang Middle School was founded in 1956. 1987, the seniors who came to Hong Kong donated money to resume their studies. At the same time, they merged with Zhuangzhong Middle School and named it Zhongxing Middle School. From 65438 to 0904, Ye Chengzhong, the leader of Ningbo Gang in Shanghai, invested and built Yizhuang in his hometown and ran a school.

Zhongxing School has established the motto of "Diligence, Simplicity, Simplicity and Harmony", and has formed the school-running characteristics of rigorous scholarship, equal emphasis on morality and intelligence, combination of Chinese and Western ideas and advanced thinking. Bao Yugang, Shao Yifu, Bao Congxing, Zhao Anzhong, Ye Gengnian and other famous businessmen and elites from all walks of life from all over the world have been trained. Among the 28 overseas Ningbo citizens named by the Zhejiang Provincial People's Government as models of patriotism and love for their hometown, 6 are from ZTE, and ZTE School is known as the "cradle of Ningbo gang".

1956 In September, Zhenhai County People's Government established the No.2 junior middle school in Zhenhai County, Shi Zhuang, and later renamed it Shi Zhuang Middle School. From 1972 to 198 1, the number of high school classes was increased. The school adheres to the concept of total quality, firmly grasps the relationship between teaching and labor, ensures the normal teaching order, and reliably ensures the quality of school education, and has trained a large number of talents for all walks of life. For example, 1959, the first junior high school graduates took the senior high school entrance examination in Ningbo, and ranked 20th in the total score of 1 17.

1987 Bao Yugang, Shao Yifu, Bao Congxing, Zhao Anzhong, Gongzi Zhao Hengwen, Ye Gengnian and Gongzi Ye Mouzhang, famous members of Ningbo Gang, donated money to rebuild into a complete middle school. At the same time, it merged with Zhuangzhong Middle School and was named Zhongxing Middle School. 1992 Senior students from Hong Kong and Taiwan, such as Bao Congxing, Zhao Anzhong, Lou,, and so on, donated money for expansion again.

Since 2003, the school has received strong support from the district government and the district education bureau, with an investment of nearly 30 million yuan, and successfully completed the three-year planning task. The first and second phases of school reconstruction (expansion) have been completed. The first phase of the renovation project has completed the construction of the school's teachers' and students' canteens, staff dormitories and student dormitories, and the second phase has completed the construction of the comprehensive audio-visual education building and the renovation of the school gate. The school has a brand-new look, the teaching facilities have been greatly improved, and the conditions for running a school have reached a new level.