Job Recruitment Website - Zhaopincom - Don't be the founding gun factory in Fang Ting

Don't be the founding gun factory in Fang Ting

There are three sources of guns used by Bie Fang Ting to equip the militia. In addition to apportioning and collecting private guns and guest guns according to the stone (land area unit), they are all built in their own backyard. The back house is called Shichuang Village, which is connected with the first ridge of Tiger Village held by Bie Fang Ting. People call it Tiger Village. Bie Fang Ting expanded its power and prepared to build a cannon at 1927. 1929 gun factory was established. At that time, the factory was located in Qianzhai, with only 22 people. During this period, only 25 reading glasses were produced with machine guns. After that, the village was small, and a batch of machines were purchased at 1932. As the factory moved to Tiefo Temple halfway up the mountain, the original temple was the main building, and some houses were built. In its heyday, there were 440 workers and 38 machines, including 4 large lathes over 10 feet, and 15 horsepower diesel engine made in Germany as the power, and mass production of rifles, heavy machine guns and guns began. Houzhai Gun Factory was established by the local militia headquarters in Neixiang. Although the scale is small, the prevention is very strict. More than 200 people in the factory, except for 12, were recruited from other places, and others were selected from the local area. Anyone who enters the factory should introduce a guarantor.

The steel needed by the factory is purchased from Shanghai and Hankou, transported to Liguanqiao along the Yangtze River and Hanshui Waterway, and then transported back by ox cart. The equipment, technology, materials and other aspects of the factory had a certain level at that time. Its main products are 79 rifles, portable reading glasses machine guns, light and heavy machine guns, and finally developed to be able to manufacture 150 mm cannon and 82 pursuit guns. From the establishment of 1929 to 1940 and 12, it has produced 20,000 rifles, 1500 portable reading glasses machine guns, 5,000 light machine guns, 200 heavy machine guns and 4 cannons150mm. 1940, after Fang Ting died of illness, the machines and people moved to Xixia kou electric light company, which was called "industrial and agricultural appliance factory".

After the founding of the People's Republic of China, the Xixia shotgun factory was founded by absorbing the technical strength of Bie's gun factory. China is a designated shotguns manufacturer, and its products are sold all over the country, enjoying a high reputation. The casting technology of four auto parts casting enterprises in Yangcheng Township cannot be said to have nothing to do with the gun-making technology of Houzhai.

The gun factory is located in the southeast of Xixia County 12km, 5km away from Zhang Tang Village, Yangcheng Township. There are also three rooms in the gun factory, which are safely located among the four gates. Some of the broken machine tools used to make guns are left in the local people's homes. The four doors of the back house, namely the east, west, south and north gate, are well preserved. 1m square large bluestone is well paved, with the highest point of 9.2m From the perspective of defense engineering, each of the four stockaded gates is a whole, and they are all built in a dangerous zone that is easy to defend but difficult to attack. The common characteristics of the four big houses are high, dangerous and difficult. Especially in Dongzhaimen, a thousand-year-old tree above can see buildings and scenery more than 70 miles away when the clouds are light and the sky is high. The average height of bungalows is 815m.