Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Jingning covered bridge is a collection of covered bridges.
Jingning covered bridge is a collection of covered bridges.
Baihe Bridge is located near Baihe Village, Dongkeng Town. It was built in the 16th year of Qing Daoguang (183 1) and rebuilt in the 14th year of Qing Guangxu (1888) with a history of 1 17. Backed by the ancient green hills, Baihe Bridge is a wooden bridge with seven columns and five eaves galleries, with two slopes hanging from the top of the mountain, running southeast and crossing Beixi, with a total length of 32.3 meters, a width of 4.8 meters, a clear span of 23.9 meters, a height of 5.3 meters, an east side of 3 meters and a west side of 3.5 meters.
Huanshenglou Bridge (Huansheng Bridge, Dingtou Bridge) is located at the end of Gao Yan Village in Wu Tong Township. It was built in Qianlong period of Qing Dynasty, about 1736- 1795. It is a three-story structure, with corridors on the left and right sides and an academy in the middle. Total length 35 meters, width 5 meters, height 10 meters, single hole. Dingtou Bridge belongs to the first "circuitous" Feng Shui barrier at the exit of Gao Yan Village Creek. Later, Gaoyan people built the second and third covered bridges in the lower reaches of the stream, which were 50 meters apart and 65,438+000 meters apart, including "connecting veins". It has always been regarded as the "third bridge of geomantic omen" by the family and villagers of Gaoyan Stone People. According to the local genealogy of the Stone Man, after the completion of Toutou Bridge, Ren's family appeared the steaming scene of "must take the exam" and "must be an official".
Guanqiao is located in Jiaotan, the first village in Dajixi, to the left of Shi Si Temple. It has a three-story building structure, including Kuixing Building of Wenchang Pavilion Academy. This is one of the only well-preserved covered bridges in our county. The bridge was built during the reign of Qing Qianlong, and the exact time cannot be verified. It is 26 meters long, 3 meters wide and 2 .5 meters high, and has two holes without bows. It spans the Jiaotan in Longxi, Hechuan River, faces the village, and is opposite to Keith Temple and Xuehua Mine, which plays a role in protecting the village and facilitating transportation, thus protecting the name of Guanqiao.
Dachikenglou Bridge is located at the entrance of Dachikeng Village, Dajun Township, 4 kilometers southwest of Jingning County, Zhejiang Province. It was founded in the 15th year of Jiaqing in Qing Dynasty (18 10). It means "the beauty of adults", hence the name "Mingqiao". In the second year of Daoguang, the third year of Tongzhi and the twelfth year of the Republic of China, it was rebuilt three times, and the name was changed repeatedly. Now it is named because it is located in Dachikeng Village. The bridge is 50m long, 6m wide and10m high. The two piers are made of stone, and the huge wooden palms are inclined and shaped like buildings. Diagonal tenon-free, single eaves and double curtains; The soft ridge is tilted and closely connected; Such as Changhong lying in the waves, geese spreading their wings; Reflection streamer, pedestrians stop, all admire; It used to be an important post road from Jingning to Shawan, Yingchuan and Qingyuan. Now it is a county-level cultural relics protection unit.
Guangji Bridge (also known as Shuiwei Bridge) is located in Jiadi Village, Jiadi Township. Built in the 24th year of Jiaqing, Qing Dynasty (i.e. 18 19), it is 42 meters long, 6 meters wide and 6 meters high, with a single hole. Now it is a county-level cultural relics protection unit.
Maggie Covered Bridge is located in Maggie Village, Maggie Township. Its construction date is unknown. In the first year of the Republic of China, the year of Renzi (A.D. 19 12) was destroyed by floods. The following year, it was rebuilt at the south side of the bridge 15 meters. 14 rebuilt after the Republic of China, 196 renovated the roof tiles of the bridge corridor. Located in the center of Maggie Village, Jingning County. The bridge runs east-west, spanning Meiqikeng Creek, with a total length of 35 meters, a width of 4.6 meters, a clear span of 26.3 meters and a height of 3.6 meters. It is an arch bridge with seven beams, seven columns and five faces, and the eaves hang down from the roof.
Daji Lake Bridge (Daji Lake Bridge, Lake Bridge) is located in the south of Jingning County, Zhejiang Province 18.5 km, in the center of Xidan Village, Daji Township, and is a wooden landing bridge. It was built in the 23rd year of Kangxi (1684) and rebuilt in the 22nd year of Qianlong (1757). This is a good place for people to relax, play and enjoy the cool. Now it is a county-level cultural relics protection unit.
Quankeng Covered Bridge (also known as Dajun Covered Bridge) is located in the window of Shexiang, China-Dajun National AAAA Scenic Spot in Jingning County, Zhejiang Province. The design standard of Quankeng Covered Bridge adopts Grade II highway, with a bridge width of 4.0m+2×0.75m sidewalk +2×0.25m safety belt and a total width of 6.0m. The wiring is designed according to Grade IV highway standard, and the design flood frequency is 1/50. 3× 10m reinforced concrete hollow slab, and the bridge adopts continuous structure.
Yongzhen Covered Bridge is located in Jinzhong Township. It was built in Tongzhi of Qing Dynasty for 3 years (AD 1864), with a total length of 40 meters and a height of 28 meters. It is a single arch tile, which was once the hub bridge from Xiaolinggen, a piece of green grass in Jinzhong Township, to Xushan, Dafan and Shangxie Village (before the construction of Tankeng Power Station). 1984 was listed as a county-wide cultural relics protection unit, 1985 local people raised funds to repair it. At present, the bridge is basically intact.
Chatang Bridge was originally located in Muerkou Village, Yingchuan Town, Jingning County. It was built in the thirty-fifth year of Kangxi in Qing Dynasty (1696). It is a wooden arcade bridge, with a total length of 6 1.5 meters, a width of 4.88 meters and a clear span of 26.7 meters. It rests on the top of the mountain with 15 corridors, columns supporting beams and wind screens on both sides of the bridge. In 2002, it was demolished due to the construction of local Yingchuan Hydropower Station, and its materials were preserved. Now it is rebuilt in the She Museum of Beijing National Museum.
Lianchuan Dida Bridge (Qing 'anlou Bridge) is located in Dida Bridge Natural Village, Lianchuan Administrative Village, Shawan Town, Jingning She Autonomous County, Zhejiang Province, connecting the banks of Dadikeng Shuikou, with Qiqing Village under the bridge. The east-west direction of the bridge is an important bridge that runs through Shawan, Maoyang and Qing ancient arteries. Dida Bridge was built in the eighth year of Jiaqing, Qing Dynasty (1803), with a length of 45 meters, a width of 5 meters and a height of 20 meters, with a single hole and an arch span of 40 meters. Corridor structure was the passage from Shawan and Maoyang areas to Dida Township at that time.
Jielong Bridge is located in Zhangkeng Village, Dongkeng Town, Jingning County, Zhejiang Province. Founded in the sixth year of the Republic of China (19 17), 1996 10 was listed as a county-level cultural relics protection unit by the people's government of Jingning She Autonomous County. The two ends of the covered bridge are built on steep cliffs, soaring above the clear water of Chengtan, and the bridge, mountains and rivers are integrated into one, with infinite scenery. It is one of the best-preserved covered bridges in Jingning County, with the highest waterfront and the most dangerous mountains.
Lulong Bridge is located in Zhangkeng Village, Dongkeng Town, Jingning She Autonomous County, Lishui City, Zhejiang Province. It goes through a hole. It is recorded on the bridge that it was built in the first year of Guangxu in Qing Dynasty (1875). Ye Pinduan, a native of Shouning, is the director of bridge building. He not only actively took the lead in donating money, but also wrote an inscription for the bridge. The bridge is 28 meters long and 4 meters high, with a single hole. There is a canteen on the bridge now. While visiting the bridge, it happened that it was raining in Mao Mao and foggy in the mountains. Many villagers gathered on the bridge to play, and some villagers were playing chess.
Yongping Bridge is located in Dongkeng Town, Jingning She Autonomous County, Lishui City, Zhejiang Province. Pingqiao Village in Dongkeng is named after the bridge. There used to be two covered bridges in the village. The covered bridge and the "inclined bridge" named Pingqiao at the entrance of the village were submerged by the Baihe Power Station project. The existing covered bridge was built in the third year of the Republic of China (19 15) and donated by villagers. The bridge is 32 meters long, 5 meters high and 4 meters wide, with a single hole.
Qingfeng Bridge (Qingfenglou Bridge) is located in Gao Yan Village, Wu Tong Township, Jingning She Autonomous County, Zhejiang Province. The bridge was built in (1736- 1795), with a length of 2 1m and a width of 5.5m This bridge is the second "barrier" at the entrance of Gao Yan village-zhongqiao (also called Qingfeng Bridge). Although this bridge and the third covered bridge were attached to the "Huansheng Bridge" and were built in the late Qing Dynasty, this kind of continuous covered bridge with three bridges "Lianlian" is rare in China.
Bei Tang Covered Bridge is located in the center of Bei Tang Village, across Beixi (Longtan River), with a total length of 35 meters, a height of 8 meters and a width of 4 meters. It has a single hole and a building structure. It was built in the autumn of the third year of the Republic of China (19 15). At that time, Jingning District donated 200 yuan, which was built by local gentry. Celebrities from neighboring villages such as Bei Tang, Dazhangkeng, Baihe and Taoyuan all donated money to build the bridge.
Longxi Bridge is located in Dakuang Township, Jingning She Autonomous County, Lishui City, Zhejiang Province. Longxi Bridge was built at 1948. It was built by all the villagers. It is a wooden covered bridge. It is said that the bridge used to be in another village, and the villagers wanted to tear it down because of its little effect. But Kuitou Village needed to build a covered bridge, so Kuitou Village traded fertile land for this covered bridge and moved here. Since then, Kuitou Village has a prosperous population and developed its career.
Dongkeng Shangqiao was built a little earlier than Dongkeng Tangqiao. Kangxi 15-20 was washed away by the flood and rebuilt in Tongzhi for 8 years (1870). Its length, width and height are almost the same as those of Tangqiao, which constitutes the "sister bridge" of the covered bridge in Dongkeng Town.
Dongkeng Xia Qiao is located in Dongkeng Village, Dongkeng Town, and was built in Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty (1862- 1874). 1989 July 18 was listed as the key cultural relics protection unit in Jingning She Autonomous County.
Huilonglou Bridge is located at the end of Gao Yan Village, Wu Tong Township, Jingning County, Zhejiang Province. Built in the Qianlong period (1736- 1795), it is 2 1m long and 6m wide. The Third "Barrier" at the entrance of Gao Yan Village-Huilong Bridge (also called End Bridge). It's a pity that the bridge is in disrepair for a long time, and it will collapse in the wind and rain.
Longtan Bridge was built in Kangxi period and rebuilt in 18 (1929) in the Republic of China. The bridge is located on the stream at the south 10 of Bei Tang Village in Dongkeng Town. This bridge is the only passage from Jingning to Dongkeng, Wencheng and Taishun in ancient times. Longtan Bridge is the smallest and most exquisite covered bridge.
Makeng Rough Ridge Bridge is located in Dongkeng Town, Jingning She Autonomous County, Lishui City, Zhejiang Province. The bridge was built in the first year of the Republic of China (19 12). It is petite, gentle, exquisite and unique. This year, the surging national revolution did not affect the enthusiasm of small villages to build covered bridges, but helped the villagers and promoted rural construction.
Tong is located in Xiaozuo Village, Dakuang Township, Jingning She Autonomous County, Lishui City, Zhejiang Province. It is a wooden structure, built in the 16th year of Guangxu (1890), with a total length of 9m, a height of 20m and a width of 4m.
Fukeng Gallery Bridge is located at the end of Fukeng Village, Dajun Township, Jingning She Autonomous County, Lishui City, Zhejiang Province. Built in recent years. Fukeng, originally a remote village, was relatively backward in economy. With the rise of Dajun Scenic Spot, the Window of She Nationality in China. Fukeng village vigorously runs farmhouse music. The bridge is located at the end of the village, across the pit, connecting farmers on both sides, for people to relax, enjoy the cool and watch.
- Previous article:How long does it take to fly from Xiamen to Brazil?
- Next article:How long does it take to get a visa to UAE?
- Related articles
- What are you doing? What's the difference between what you are doing now?
- Singapore package tour or semi-self-help tour Singapore package tour guide
- Frequently asked questions of German EU blue card immigrants.
- What are the taboos for placing luck ornaments?
- How to find out if you are an immigrant?
- Ranking of study abroad institutions
- Why didn't Yunian Qing shoot Zhihu?
- My two sisters married to Australia, and then applied to my parents for the past, which is equivalent to immigration. I am studying now so that I can study in the future.
- Immigrants whose parents remarried in the United States asked about the scheduled time, and their children were under 2 1 year old (seeking early reunion).
- Hawking's prediction: What are the top ten predictions?