Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - The history of ancient Jingzhou

The history of ancient Jingzhou

According to unearthed cultural relics, humans have been living and thriving in the county since the Paleolithic Age, 30,000 to 50,000 years ago.

Qin is the county of central Guizhou.

The Han Dynasty was the county of Wuling County, and the Three Kingdoms and the Western Jin Dynasty were connected with it.

From the Eastern Jin Dynasty to the Southern Dynasties, the Song and Qi Dynasties were Wuyang County, Wuling County, and from Liang to Chen, they were Longchen County, Nanyang County.

The Sui Dynasty was the land of Longchen County, Yuanling County.

The Tang Dynasty was the land of Nanluo County, Langxi County, Xuzhou. In the middle of the Tang Dynasty, the Yang family of the Dong people once called themselves Chengzhou and Huizhou (their territory was very small, Chengzhou was only around the beach of Qushui, and Huizhou was only the Dongshan Mountain in present-day Suining). area). During the Yuan Dynasty, the "barbarians" in Huixi rebelled. After they were put down, Cheng and Huizhou disappeared. [4]

In the Five Dynasties, after Ma Yin sent Lu Shi to defeat Feishan in Zhou Dynasty, Yang Zaisi surrendered to Chu and was named the governor of Chengzhou.

In the early Song Dynasty, it was Jisucheng Prefecture, and the Yang family occupied it. In the fifth year of Taiping and Xingguo's reign (980), "native Yang Tongbao (son of Yang Zhengyan) paid tribute and was appointed as the governor of Chengzhou."

In the fourth year of Yuanfeng (1081), Chengzhou was restored.

In the fifth year of Yuanfeng (1082), Guanbao Village in Yuanzhou was analyzed and established in Quyang County, which was subordinate to Chengzhou.

In July of the second year of Yuanyou (1087), it was changed to Quyang Army. In the third year, Junzhou was abandoned and turned into a village, which was subordinate to Yuanzhou. In the fifth year, Chengzhou and Quyang County were restored and renamed Jisuzhou. In the second year of Chongning (1103), Yang Shengzhen paid tribute and surrendered, so he changed Chengzhou to Jingzhou (the name Jingzhou began from this) in the hope of peace.

In the eighth year of Shaoxing (1138), Quyang County was changed to Yongping County, and the state and county were governed together. Jingzhou governs Yongping, Huitong and Tongdong counties and is under the jurisdiction of Jinghu North Road. [4]

In the 12th year of Yuan Dynasty (1275), Jingzhou was renamed Jingzhou Road and Yongping was governed. In the thirteenth year, the Jingzhou Appeasement Department was established. In the following year, it was changed to the Jingzhou Road General Administration Office, which belonged to the Huguang Xingzhongshu Province. Later it was demoted to a state and belonged to Chenzhou Road. [4]

In the Yisi year of Emperor Taizu of the Ming Dynasty (1365), Jingzhou Road was renamed the Jingzhou Military and Civilian Appeasement Department. In the first year of the Hongwu Year (1368), it was demoted to a prefecture. In the third year, it was promoted to Jingzhou Prefecture. In the ninth year, it was demoted to a prefecture again. At the same time, Yongping County was abolished, leaving only Jingzhou. It was directly under the Huguang Chief Envoy Department, and understood Tong, Tao, and Sui. Ning 3 counties. In the eighteenth year of Hongwu (1385), three wards were established: Jingzhou, Wukai (Liping County, Guizhou), and Tonggu (Jinping County, Guizhou), all of which were under the jurisdiction of Jingzhou. In the twenty-fifth year of Wanli (1597), Tianzhu was renamed Tianzhu County, which was under the jurisdiction of Jingzhou, and the four counties of Tong, Tongtong, Suining and Tianzhu were combined.

In the fourth year of Shunzhi in the Qing Dynasty (1647), Jingzhou was still established as Zhili Prefecture and belonged to the Huguang Chief Envoy Department. In the fourth year of Yongzheng reign (1726), Tianzhu County was transferred to Zhenyuan Prefecture in Guizhou. In the third year of Qianlong's reign (1738), the four townships of Pingcha, Shanli, Xinsi and Yingzhai in Jinping County, Guizhou were included, and Chengbu County of Baoqing Prefecture (Shaoyang) was included. In the sixth year, it returned to Baoqing Prefecture. By the end of the Qing Dynasty, Jingzhou still had three counties: Tongtong, Tongtong and Suining.

In the second year of the Republic of China (1913), the state was abolished and the county was renamed Jingxian.

In the twelfth year of the Republic of China (1923), Hunan abolished the Taoist system and Jingxian County was directly under the province.

In the 29th year of the Republic of China (1940), it was changed to the Tenth Administrative Supervision District of Hunan Province.

In October 1949, after the founding of the People's Republic of China, Jingxian County was still established, and it was successively affiliated with Huitong Prefecture, Zhijiang Prefecture, and Qianyang Prefecture.

On March 28, 1959, Jingxian County merged with Tongdao County and was renamed "Tongdao Dong Autonomous County", and the county offices moved to Xianxi Town.

On July 1, 1961, the organizational system of Jingxian County was restored. In April 1968, Qianyang Prefecture was renamed Qianyang Prefecture, and Jingxian County became part of the Qianyang Prefecture.

In June 1981, the Qianyang area was changed to the Huaihua area, and Jingxian County subsequently belonged to the Huaihua area.

On February 19, 1987, with the approval of the State Council, Jingxian County was abolished and Jingzhou Miao and Dong Autonomous County was established based on the administrative area of ????the original Jingxian County.

In November 1997, the Huaihua area was changed to Huaihua City, and Jingzhou County was affiliated to Huaihua City.