Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Fengxian County, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province is located in which city and which district.

Fengxian County, Baoji City, Shaanxi Province is located in which city and which district.

located in Fengxian county, Baoji city, Shaanxi province

Fengxian county was called "Fengzhou" in ancient times and was founded in Qin dynasty. Located in the hinterland of Qinling Mountains and the source of Jialing River, it is located in the southwest of Baoji City, Shaanxi Province, bordering Gansu in the west and Sichuan in the south. Its geographical position is very dangerous, and it has been a battleground for military strategists in history. It is known as "the throat of Qin and Shu, the key of Han and North" and "the key of Sichuan and Shaanxi". The county has a total area of 3,187 square kilometers and a population of 1,, including 78, agricultural people.

administrative divisions

have jurisdiction over 1 towns, 2 townships and 15 administrative villages. In 1997, it was listed as an open county in the State Council. Fengxian has jurisdiction over Shuangshipu Town, Fengzhou Town, Huangniupu Town, Honghuapu Town, Hekou Town, Tangzang Town, Pingmu Town, Pingkan Town, Nanxing Town, Sancha Town, Yanwan Township and Wenjiang Temple Township. There are also Matoutan Forestry Bureau and Xinjiashan Forestry Farm in China.

historical evolution

Tianshui, the ancestor of the Han nationality in China, is located in the west, Longnan in the southwest, Hanzhong in the southeast, and Xiqi in the north, which is the oldest core settlement of the ancestors of the Han nationality in China.

1. san huang, Wudi, Xia, Shang and Zhou belonged to Yandi tribe during the Yanhuang period. In the summer, it is located in the intersection area of Yong and Liang. The late Shang Dynasty was a feudal land, and it was also the place where Ji Fa, the king of Wu, rose (the surname Ji was the most important direct descendant of the Yellow Emperor, so Qi became the same birthplace of many surnames of Han nationality, such as Ji, Wu and Lin). Zhou and Liangzhou are located in Yongzhou, which is the land of Longyou Kinki (Qin in the west and praise in the south).

2. Qin Dynasty (221 BC-27 BC)

In the twenty-sixth year of the reign of Emperor (221 BC, he went to China, where a county system was implemented. In today's Fengxian County and most of Liuba County, a few of Taibai County and Gansu Province, an old county was established (the county was between Zhangjiayao and Longjiaping today) and transferred to Longxi County. According to the "Supplement to Twenty-five History", it is explained: "Therefore, it is the same, and this is the reason; Tao, guide also. There are three rivers in the south of the county, and Jialing River in the northeast, that is, the old water of Shui Jing Zhu, like a woman lying on her back, raising her hand according to the first, and doing something. " The county was named after this. On the occasion of Chu and Han dynasties, Xiang Yu divided the land of Qin Guanzhong into three parts; Three kings were established, and the Qin Dynasty surrendered Zhang Han as King Yong, and all abandoned Qiu (now southeast of Xingping). Therefore, the old county belonged to Zhang Han fief, and the territory abandoned Qiuguan (now left Fengguan) as its border.

3. Western Han Dynasty (26 BC-3 BC):

In the first year of Gaozu (26 BC), it was divided into Guanghan County in Longxi County, and it still belonged to Longxi County. In the sixth year of Yuanding (the first eleven years), Wudu County was located in the west of Guanghan, and nine counties were led, so the old county (now Fengxian County and liangdang county, Gansu Province) was under its jurisdiction. In the first year of the founding of the People's Republic of China (9), the new Wang Mang changed the old county to good governance.

4. Eastern Han Dynasty (25-22)

Established along the Western Han Dynasty, it is still called Old Road County. In the sixth year of Yongping in Ming Di (63), Liang Quan E was established.

5. The Three Kingdoms (22-28)

Wei abandoned Liang Quan's garrison, and divided Liang Quan County into Old Dao County. In the seventh year of the founding of Shu (LLJ,), Zhuge Liang conquered Wei, Kewudu, Yinping II and Lingxian VII three times, so the old county belongs to one of them, which is the border between Shu and Wei.

6, the Western Jin Dynasty (265——317)

Tao, which was also a guide. There are three rivers in the south of the county, and Jialing River in the northeast, that is, the old water of Shui Jing Zhu, like a woman lying on her back, raising her hand according to the first, and doing something. " The county was named after this. On the occasion of Chu and Han dynasties, Xiang Yu divided the land of Qin Guanzhong into three parts; Three kings were established, and the Qin Dynasty surrendered Zhang Han as King Yong, and all abandoned Qiu (now southeast of Xingping). Therefore, the old county belonged to Zhang Han fief, and the territory abandoned Qiuguan (now left Fengguan) as its border. Dingliangquan County was established along the Three Kingdoms Wei Dynasty and merged into the Old Road County.

in the sixth year of Yuankang (296), the bianhao Yang Maosou became the king in Wudu, and established the kingdom of Qiuchi, so Gudao County was under his jurisdiction. After Yongjia Rebellion (311), Qiuchi and Wudu had no definite affiliation.

7. Eastern Jin Dynasty and Sixteen Kingdoms (317-42)

In the sixth year of Jin Jianyuan (343), Shi Hu, the late Zhao Dynasty, sent troops to capture Wudu, which led to the following five counties: Hechi, Judu and Wudu (now Wudu County, Gansu Province).

8. Northern and Southern Dynasties (42-589)

In the third year of Taiping Zhenjun in the Northern Wei Dynasty (441), Qiu Chibian was appointed and Gudao Town was established, where he ruled in today's Fengzhou. In 474, Northern Wei Yan came back to China, and he was placed in Gudao County, which was subordinate to Hezhou, led by Guangxiang, and served as two counties. In the first year of Taihe (477), Liang Quan County was restored in Gudao Town. Gudao county moved to Gudao town. In the second year of Xiaochang (526), Nanqi Prefecture was established, which ruled Liang Quan County, led three counties, and eight counties: Gudao County: led Liang Quan (now Fengxian County), Longan, Shangle and Liangdang four counties. Guanghua County: Lingguanghua and Si 'an counties. :, Guangshi County: Lingtonggu and Niyang counties. The Western Wei Dynasty abolished the emperor for three years (554), changed Nanqi Prefecture to Fengzhou, changed Gudao County to Guizhen County, and divided it into two counties. Liang Quan is governed by the state, and five counties and nine counties are unified: Guizhen County: LingLiang Quan County (now Fengxian County), Longan County and Shangle County. Guanghua County: Lingguanghua and Si 'an counties. Two Dang Counties: Leading liangdang county. Wuyang County: Lingpanti and Qielu counties. Guangshi County: Lingtonggu County. In the fifth year of Baoding in the Northern Zhou Dynasty (565), Fengzhou was abandoned to the truth, and Wuyang County, Longan County and Shangle County of the province entered Liang Quan County, belonging to two counties;

9. Sui Dynasty (581-618)

In the third year of emperor's reign (583), Fengzhou also abolished three counties of Dang, Guanghua and Guangye. Liang Quan County is one of the five counties directly under the central government. In the first year of Renshou (61), Guanghua County was changed to Hechi. In the first year of Daye (65), Kangzhou was merged into Fengzhou. In the third year (6th' 7th), Fengzhou was stopped and Hechi County was set up in Liangquan. Provincial Si 'an entered Hechi County (located in Yinxing Town, Huixian County, Gansu Province), and it belongs to Hechi County with Liangdang and Tonggu.

1. Tang (613—97)

In the first year of Wude (613), Hechi County was changed to Fengzhou. It is recorded in Liang Quan County's separation of Huanghua County (attacking Hanzhong Prefecture); Huanghua Old Town, located six miles north of Fengxian County, is also located in Liangdao Township, Diliangquan County, the old road county of the Eastern Han Dynasty. Its east has Huanghuachuan, hence its name). In the first year of Tianbao (742), it was renamed Hechi County. In the first year of Ganyuan (758), it was changed to Fengzhou. It belongs to Shannan West Road. Jurisdiction over Liang Quan, Huanghua, Liangdang and Hechi. -In the first year of Baoying (762), Huanghua County was merged into Liang Quan County. In the second year of Guangqi (886), in order to promote (now Lueyang County), Fengerzhou became a rebel. In the first year of Wende (888), Fengzhou was promoted to be the provincial capital, governing two states, namely Xing and Li (now Guangyuan City, Sichuan Province) and three counties, namely Liang Quan, Liangdang and Hechi.

11. Five Dynasties (97-96)

In the first year of the Ming Dynasty (915), Fengzhou, Shuke, was placed in Wuxingjun, and Chewenzhou (now Wenxian County, Gansu Province) was under the jurisdiction of Xingzhou. In the third year of Changxing in the late Tang Dynasty (932), the military was abolished and Fengzhou was reduced to a defensive state. To phoenix, xing, wen three states lishan south west road. In the first month of the second year of Xiande in the late Zhou Dynasty (955), Houshu set up a mighty army in Fengzhou. In May, the following week sent generals to attack Shu, and in November, Kefengzhou; Fengzhou was under the jurisdiction of the Hou Zhou Dynasty and led Liang Quan County.

12. Northern Song Dynasty (96-1127)

In the first year of Gande (963), Sichuan and Shaanxi were divided into four roads, and Fengzhou was reduced to Tuanlian State, and Qinfeng Road was transferred to govern Liang Quan. Leading Liang Quan, Liangdang and Hechi counties.

13. Southern Song Dynasty (1127-1279)

In the twelfth year of Shaoxing (1142), Song and Jin negotiated and demarcated the border, taking Dasanguan as the boundary, cutting monks, and Fangshan was originally from Jin. In the Song Dynasty, Zhao Yuan was built in the pass (Shu Jian, Xing Zhao Yuan was fifteen miles west of Huangniuzhai). In March of 14th year (1144), Fengzhou was changed to Lizhou Road. In September, Lizhou was divided into east and west roads, and Fengzhou was subordinate to Lizhou West Road. Treat Liang Quan. Jurisdiction over Liang Quan, Liangdang and Hechi counties. In the second year of Chunxi (1175), Fengzhou was transferred to Xingyuan House. In the fourth year of Xianchun (1268), Liang Quan County was merged into Fengzhou. It belongs to Xingyuan Road (now Hanzhong).

14. Yuan (1271—1368)

Built along the Southern Song Dynasty, it is still called Fengzhou and belongs to Xingyuan Road.

15. Ming Dynasty (1368-1644)

In the second year of Hongwu (1369), Fengzhou belonged to Fengxiang House, and in the fourth year (1371), it was changed to Hanzhong House. In 1374, the state was reduced to a county.

16, Qing dynasty (1644-1911)

Ming dynasty was used in the early Qing dynasty. In the twenty-ninth year of Qianlong (1764), Liuba Hall was divided into two parts, bounded by Nanxing Boundary Monument, Liuba in the south and Fengxian in the north.

17. Republic of China (1912-1949)

In the first year of the Republic of China (1912), it was established in the Qing Dynasty. In 2 years (1913), the abandoned government set up a road, and Fengxian was under the jurisdiction of Shannan Road (later changed to Hanzhong Road). In 17 years (1928), Yin Gongjia of Hanzhong Road was abolished, and Fengxian County was transferred to the province. In 24 years (1935), Fengxian County was placed under the jurisdiction of the Commissioner of the Sixth Administrative Supervision District (Hanzhong). In May of 38 (1949), County People's was established in Huxian County. It belongs to Baoji District of Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Region. In June, the Kuomintang nine-district (Baoji) agency decided that Fengxian County was temporarily placed under the jurisdiction of the nine-district agency. On September 3rd, County People moved from Yujianbao in Baoji County (chencang district) to Huangniupu. Caoliangyi is a liberated area to the north and a Kuomintang-ruled area to the south. In the same month, Hanzhong was divided into East and West Road Commissions, and Fengxian was under the exclusive jurisdiction of West Road.

18. * * People's Republic of China

On November 27th, 1949, the county was liberated, which was under the jurisdiction of Baoji District in the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Region, and the county ruled Fengzhou. In May 195, Fengxian was placed under the jurisdiction of the Southern Shaanxi Administrative Office. In February 1951, the administrative office in southern Shaanxi was abolished and placed under the jurisdiction of Hanzhong Commissioner's Office. On June 1 of the same year, the county people moved from Fengzhou to Shuangshipu. In January 1959, Fengxian County and Liuba County merged, collectively known as Fengxian County, and the county ruled Shuangshipu. The former Liuba County has two communes, Liuba and Jiangkou.

in January, 1961, Liuba and Jiangkou communes were under the jurisdiction of Hanzhong City and Ijdiao Baoji City in Fengxian County. In October of the same year, Baoji District resumed; Fengxian county was changed to it. In December 1917, Baoji area was abolished, and Fengxian county was then under the jurisdiction of Baoji city. On March 1, 1979, Baoji area was re-established, and Fengxian county was returned to Baoji area. On March 1, 198, Baoji prefecture and city merged into Baoji city, and Fengxian county was changed to Baoji city.

the meaning of place names

According to the map of Yuanhe County, Fengzhou is located: "Because of the name of the state, Tonggu County in Chengzhou is the western boundary of Fengzhou, and there is Phoenix Mountain in the south of the county, because of the name of the state." "Fang Yu Sheng Lan" contains: There is a rise of the week, and it flies to the south and gathers. It is based on Fengxiang House in the west and Fengzhou in the south. The county attacks the state name, and Nanqi is the southern Qishan in the territory.

physical geography

Fengxian county is located in the southwest of Shaanxi province, with an east longitude of 16 24 ′ 54 ″-17 7 ′ 3 ″ and a north latitude of 33 34 ′ 57 ″-34 18 ′ 21 ″. Because the land is connected with Shaanxi and Gansu, it is also located in the Sichuan tunnel, with the main ridge of Qinling Mountain in the north and Zibai Mountain in the south. The ancient plank road runs through the whole territory, so it is known as "the throat of Qin and Shu, the key of Han and North". The altitude is between 915 and 2739 meters, and the Toumaju Peak at the junction of the northwest corner and liangdang county in Gansu Province is 2739 meters above sea level, which is the highest point in China. Zibai Mountain and Daiwang Mountain are above 25 meters above sea level. Jialing River, the largest river in China, originates from the south side of Daiwang Mountain in China and flows obliquely from northeast to southwest, with a length of 76 kilometers. In the southwest of the county, it forms a Fengzhou corpse Shuangshipu wide valley structural basin with Xiaoyu River and Anhe River as its main tributaries, which are distributed in a dendritic manner. Zhongqu River in the east is the upper source of Xihe River, a tributary of Baohe River, and flows out of the country in the south, belonging to the Hanjiang River system. It has a warm temperate mountainous climate, with an annual average temperature of 11.4℃, an average temperature of 1.1℃ in January, an average temperature of 22.7℃ in July, an annual average precipitation of 613.2 mm and a frost-free period of 188 days. There are abundant lead, zinc, copper, iron, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, copper, Apple, phoenix pepper and phoenix party (ginseng) are famous and special products in Fengxian County. Fengjiao is a specialty of this county, and the most famous variety is Dahongpao. There are three tourist attractions in China: Tongtianhe National Forest Park, Zibai Mountain Scenic Area and Jialing River Source Scenic Area.

in April, 221, Fengxian county ranked 2th in the list of top 1 counties and cities with China specialties in 221.

in November, 22, the list of the top 1 counties and cities with county tourism development potential in China in 22 was announced, and Fengxian county was on the list.

In November, 22, the Central Civilization Office announced the list of national civilized cities that were confirmed to retain the honorary title in the sixth review, and Fengxian County was selected.

in November, 22, the Shaanxi provincial department of culture and tourism identified Fengxian as the first batch of Shaanxi provincial tourism demonstration zones.

in July 22, the Ministry of commerce announced the list of comprehensive demonstration counties for e-commerce in rural areas in 22, and Fengxian county was selected.

in June, 22, Fengxian county was listed in the second batch of counties for the protection and utilization of revolutionary cultural relics (Long March area (Red Second Army)).

in March p>219, Fengxian county was included in the list of the first batch of counties for the protection and utilization of revolutionary cultural relics (Sichuan-Shaanxi area).

in December 217, Fengxian county was listed as the most attractive demonstration county with investment potential in China in 217.

in November, 217, Fengxian was listed on the fifth national civilized city list and the previous national civilized cities list which was confirmed to retain the honorary title.

in September p>217, the Ministry of environmental protection awarded Fengxian the title of the first batch of national demonstration cities and counties for ecological civilization construction.

in February p>216, Fengxian was listed in the list of counties (cities, districts) with basically balanced development of compulsory education in China in 215.

in December, 211, Fengxian was listed in the third national civilized villages and towns list.