Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Historical evolution of Zhumadian

Historical evolution of Zhumadian

Ground houses, children's urns and coffins, caves, exquisite stone tools and all kinds of pottery were found in the Neolithic cultural site in Yangzhuang, Xiping about 4,500 years ago, which shows that there are houses and villages here, and agriculture, animal husbandry, pottery-making and stone-making handicrafts are also relatively developed. After Zhou destroyed the Shang Dynasty, he was enfeoffed as a vassal, and his brother was Cai. There are Cai (now Shangcai County), Lu (now Xincai County), Shen (now Pingyu County and eastern runan county, northern Zhengyang County), Jiang (now Zhengyang County and southern Queshan County), Dao (now northern Queshan County, western runan county, Yicheng District), Fang (now suiping county), Bai (now Xiping County) and Zhong (now Biyang). These small fiefs were successively annexed by the State of Chu, where the Seven Heroes of the Warring States attacked each other for a long time. In 22 1 year BC, Qin unified the six countries. Qin Shihuang abolished the enfeoffment system and set up a county, which first belonged to Yingchuan County (now Yuzhou City). Chen Jun (now Huaiyang County) played an important role in the war that Qin destroyed six countries and established a feudal unified dynasty. Due to the brutal rule of Qin Dynasty, the first peasant uprising in China history led by Runan Chen Sheng broke out in 209 BC. After the rebels captured Chenjun (now Huaiyang County), Shengzai Chen "Zhang Chu" regime was established and was killed by traitors, but the Qin Dynasty was finally destroyed by the fire of peasant uprising.

In the fourth year of Emperor Gaudi of the Western Han Dynasty (203 BC), Runan County was established to govern Ruyang, which was under the jurisdiction of Yuzhou Secretariat Department and governed 37 counties including Ruyang (now runan county), Ancheng (now southeast of runan county), Yangcheng (now northwest of Pingyu County) and Xincai (now Zhengyang County). During the Han Dynasty, runan county's economy and culture developed gradually, showing a scene of prosperity. During the reign of Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty, runan county built the Red Flag Skin, which spanned five counties, namely Pingyu, Runan, Zhengyang, Xincai and Xixian, and irrigated tens of thousands of mu of farmland. In the Western Han Dynasty and Yuan Dynasty, Biyang County built horse skins and irrigated more than 10,000 hectares of farmland. In the first year of Yong in the Eastern Han Dynasty, He Chang, the magistrate of Runan, built an old canal in Fuyang (north of Xincai County) and reclaimed more than 30,000 hectares of paddy fields. During the reign of Emperor Zhong Ping, Runan Prefecture mobilized migrant workers to build a sluice with stones on Hongqiao Pi Dam, which further expanded the irrigation area. The construction of water conservancy projects, such as red alkali mixing and horse skin, greatly improved agricultural production conditions and made runan county one of the richest areas in Zhougang. During the Han Dynasty, there were many talented people in runan county. There are more than 65,438+000 officials and celebrities in runan county, whose names are listed in The Book of the Later Han Dynasty and The General Meaning of Customs. Therefore, it is called "You are half a dynasty" and "Runan strange man".

During the Three Kingdoms period, today's Runing was under the jurisdiction of Wei, which was divided into runan county and Nanyang County. In the Western Jin Dynasty, runan county was designated as Ruyin County. The Eastern Jin Dynasty belonged to the former Qin Dynasty, followed by the Eastern Jin Dynasty, the later Qin Dynasty, the later Zhao Dynasty and the former Yan Dynasty. Runan county, the main subordinate of the Southern and Northern Dynasties. Emperor Wendi of the Southern Song Dynasty established an overseas Chinese state in runan county, and only then called Runa as a hanging state. At the beginning of the Northern Wei Dynasty, Sizhou was changed to Yuzhou, and later it was renamed many times. At the beginning of the Sui Dynasty, the great cause was changed to Runan County, which belonged to Yuzhou and Biyang belonged to Huai 'an County of Yuzhou. Tang and Song Dynasties belong to Cai Hetang. In the first year of Tianbao, Emperor Xuanzong of the Tang Dynasty, the county was changed to Yuzhou, and Tang Suzong changed runan county to Yuzhou in the early Yuan Dynasty. Restore Tang Zhou. In the early generation, Baoying changed Yuzhou to Cai Zhou. In the third year of Jianyan (1 129), Jin conquered Cai Zhou and established the Confederate army in Cai Zhou town. In A.D. 1234, Jin Aizong fled from Kaifeng to Cai Zhou (now Runan, Henan). The Southern Song Dynasty took the opportunity to attack Cai Zhou jointly with Mongolia, and the State of Jin was destroyed. The early Yuan Dynasty was the four dynasties of Cai, Chen and Tang. In the 30th year of Yuan Dynasty (1293), Cai Zhou was promoted to Runing House and Biyang was returned to Nanyang House. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Zhumadian City now belonged to Runing House and Nanyang House, and later to Henan Road. After years of war at the end of Yuan Dynasty, the population of Runing area dropped sharply, and it was desolate everywhere. Ming Taizu ordered landless farmers in Taihu Lake Basin and Shaanxi Province to move to southern Henan. At that time, counties in Runing Prefecture received a large number of immigrants.

1860, centering on Pingyu, the Nian Army Uprising led by Chen Daxi broke out. 1900, in response to the anti-imperialist struggle of the Boxer Rebellion, Queshan, Biyang, Suiping and other places launched anti-foreign religious struggles against imperialist religious aggression.

In the second year of the Republic of China (19 13), Runing House was under the jurisdiction of Henan South Road, and 19 18 was renamed Ruyang Road. 1927, the Kuomintang established the Office of the Eighth Administrative Region of Henan Province, based in Runan. /kloc-May 0/5 to/kloc-May 0/7, the Northern Expeditionary Army and Bong warlords fought fiercely in Shangcai and Xiping, and the Northern Expeditionary Army won a total victory. Since then, the rule of Beiyang government in Henan has come to an end.

After the outbreak of War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression, Zhumadian people held high the banner of the anti-Japanese national united front and actively organized anti-Japanese armed forces. 1937165438+10 In October, the provincial party committee of Hubei-Henan Border Region was changed to the South Henan Special Committee, the Red Army Guerrilla in South Henan was reorganized into the South Henan People's Anti-Japanese Independent Regiment, and soon it was reorganized into the Eighth Team of the Fourth Detachment of the New Fourth Army. At Yuanmen, 1938, the Eighth Regiment and the Central Henan Special Committee entered Zhugou Town, Queshan County. 1939165438+1October1day, local Kuomintang armed forces 1800 people raided the Zhugou rear office of the Eighth Regiment of the New Fourth Army, killing cadres, soldiers and the wounded. During the period of 1944, Runan, Queshan, Xiping, Suiping and Shangcai successively fell into the hands of the Japanese aggressors. 1949 After the Huaihai Campaign ended in early 1949, all counties in the city were liberated one after another. Under the leadership of the Party, Zhumadian people finally bid farewell to the darkness and ushered in the dawn. 1March, 949, Queshan Special Zone was established, which governs eight counties: Runan, Xinyang, Shangcai, Xincai, Zhengyang, Xiping, Suiping, Queshan, Xinyang and Zhumadian. In August, the agency moved to Xinyang City, which belongs to Xinyang District.

1On June 5th, 965, the State Council approved the establishment of Zhumadian, and on June 8th, 2000, the State Council approved the withdrawal of the land to set up a city. 9 counties 1 district, 172 townships and offices (1/township, 48 towns, 13 subdistrict offices), 2,662 administrative villages,14/kloc-.