Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Ganxiang memorial archway

Ganxiang memorial archway

There is a beautiful archway next to National Highway 3 10 near Ganxi Village, Yangping Town, lingbao city City, Henan Province. The stone carvings under the signboard record the historical materials of Guganxiang County. The inscription reads as follows:

Ganxiang was originally named Hu. The early Qin Dynasty was the official land of Hu. Before the Han Dynasty, Hu County (named after water) was set up in Hu Guandi, which was the beginning of setting up a county in Gan Township. In the first year of Jianyuan (BC 140), Liang Wudi was renamed Lake, which belonged to Jing (in Jin 'an). In the 15th year of Jianwu in the later Han Dynasty (39 years), it belonged to hongnong county. The three kingdoms, Wei and Jin dynasties are still there. During the Northern and Southern Dynasties, the Yuan and Wei Dynasties changed Lake County to Hucheng County. In the second year of Ming Di in the Northern Zhou Dynasty (558), a township was established in the former site of Hucheng County. In the third year of Emperor Kai of Sui Dynasty (583), the county was abandoned. In the 16th year of Emperor Chengzu of the Ming Dynasty (596), a province in Hucheng County entered Gansu Township and moved to Hucheng. In the first year of Yining (6 17), the county of protecting the city was restored, and the county of Kanxiang remained. In the first year of Tang Wude (6 18), Linfeng County (formerly hongnong county) was changed to Dingcheng (named after Emperor Zhu Ding of Kanxiang) and moved to Kanxiang. In the eighth year of Zhenguan (634), Quexiang County belonged to Zhou State. During the Song, Liao and Jin Dynasties, Hucheng and Quexiang were changed to Shaanxi. From the Yuan Dynasty to the second year of the Yuan Dynasty (1265), the provincial city of Lake entered Gan Township (the county was in the town). In the first year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1368), Ganxiang belonged to Henan Province, then to Shaanxi Province, and then to Shaanxi and Rudao. Ganxiang County moved to the former site of Tanghucheng County. In the Qing Dynasty, Kanxiang County belonged to Shaanxi Province. In the Republic of China, Ganxiang was originally Yuxi Road. After the waste road zoning, it belonged to the 11th district of Henan Province in 22 years (1933). After the founding of People's Republic of China (PRC), Kanxiang County was subordinate to Shaanxi Province. 1952, Shaanxi area was revoked and belonged to Luoyang area. 1June, 954, Lingbao and Ganxiang counties merged, and Ganxiang county ceased to exist. Ganxiang county has become the seat of villages and towns. 1959, Sanmenxia reservoir of the Yellow River was filled with water, which is a submerged area with an altitude of 333 meters. In response to the call of the state, people in Gansu moved to Dunhuang (1956), some of them moved to eastern Gansu, and most of them moved to the present countryside.

This monument is specially built to commemorate the glorious history of the old county town of Ganxiang and inspire future generations.