Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - The Historical Evolution of Yelin Town

The Historical Evolution of Yelin Town

1. Historical evolution of fairy mountain Town: 193 1 Baiguo Township, 1958 Commune, 1983 Hometown. 1997, with an area of 70.7 square kilometers and a population of 6,000, governs 9 administrative villages: Ginkgo, Unity, Shuangling, Ai Guo, Jinxing, Miaoshu, Longhe, Ji Guang and Longbaotang.

On June 20th, 2002, Baiguo Township was abolished, and six villages in Xiangkou Town, namely Zhu Jing Village, Liu Yang Village, Chaping Village, Sihe Village, Heshun Village and Xiannv Village in Shuanghe Township, were designated as fairy mountain Town. Xianshan Town governs the original administrative area of Baiguo Township and six villages, including Zhu Jing, Liu Yang, Chaping, Sihe, Heshun and Xiannv. The town government is located in Liang Shi.

At the end of 2003, Chaping Village 1 Group was placed under the jurisdiction of Xiangkou Town; After the adjustment of zoning, fairy mountain Town has jurisdiction over four villages, such as the original Walnut Township 14, and five villagers' groups, such as Longhe, Miaoshu, Yinxing, Tuanjie, Shuangling, Ai Guo, Jinxing, Zhu Jing, Liu Yang, Sihe, Heshun, Xiannv, Ji Guang and Longbao, in fairy mountain Town, as well as the administrative areas of the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth villagers' groups in Chaping Village. (22 villages, 12 1 cooperative)

Second, the historical evolution of Tongguling Ma Yuan was a famous soldier in the Eastern Han Dynasty and was named General Fu Bo because of the main force of the water army. In the 24th year of Jianwu of Guangwu Emperor (AD 48), Ma Yuan led an army to win over Wu Lingren and died in Hutou Mountain Army in Xiangxi. Fan Chengda, who was famous for compiling local historical materials of wuyue in Song Dynasty, said in Gui Yu Hai Zhi Heng: "Bronze drums were used by barbarians, and sometimes they were dug in southern China. It is said that it was left by a horse. " After the Ming Dynasty, there was a record that Zhuge Liang invented the bronze drum. A man named Zhu Guozhen said, "Anyone who breaks barbarians will be called Zhuge bronze drums, with dozens of faces. This will be advocated by Zhuge Liang, and later generations will imitate it, and its exquisiteness will only be worse. " Some people think that the big drum in the bronze drum is Fu Bo drum and the small drum is Zhuge drum.

Third, the historical evolution of Shouchang Town Shouchang Town is an ancient market town. During the Three Kingdoms period, Wu Fenfu settled in Xinchang County in the spring, and was renamed Shou Chang County in the first year of Taikang in the Western Jin Dynasty (280). The name of Shou Chang began. During the period of Tang Zhide (756 ~758), the county government of Shou Chang was moved from Bai Aili to Song Wan Town. Since then, it has been under the jurisdiction of Shou Chang County until 1958 was merged into Jiande County. Song Wan Town is named after Song Wanshan in the north of the town. 1June, 950, there were two townships: Dongmen and Xihu. 1951July, Chengguan Town merged with Dongmen Township, Xihu Township and Licun Village in Henan Province. During the Great Leap Forward from 65438 to 0958, Bujiapeng Commune and Shou Chang Commune successively came under its jurisdiction, but people still used to call Shouchangyuan County "Shou Chang". 196 1 In July, Shouchang Town Commune was established in the former Chengguan Town; 198 1 June, the commune was withdrawn to build Shouchang Town. 1April 1992, Shou Chang, Chen Jia and Bujiapeng merged to form Xinshouchang Town. ?

1958 1 1 months ago, Shouchang Town was the original county bureau of Shou Chang County. 1April 1992, the original Bujiapeng Township and Chenjia Township merged into Shouchang Town. In March 2005, the former Shouchang Town merged with the former Tong's hometown to form the new Shouchang Town. The administrative area of the town has increased to 143 square kilometers, and it governs 49 administrative villages and 4 communities. By 2005, the total population will be 464 16.

Four. The historical evolution of Yangjiao Town has lasted for 50 years (1785). A landslide occurred in Li Jiawan, and rocky debris flows piled up along the river to form moraine, named Yang Jiao moraine. As Wulitan (the first long beach in Wujiang River, Li Qian) is surrounded by dangers and water is urgent, cargo ships unload goods here, and the service industry gradually rises, forming a market town. In the thirty-fourth year of Guangxu (1908), Yaode Township was established here. In the Republic of China 19 (1930), it was changed to Yangjiao Town, and in 37 years, it managed 13 insurance companies. 1951March Yangjiao Town renewed the first and second insurance; 1June, 958, Zhongyun Township was evacuated to Yangjiao Town and changed to a township. In September, 1992, Yang Jiao, Changpo and Yanshanhong townships merged to form Yangjiaojian, the resident of the town people's government, in charge of Yangjiaojian neighborhood committee and four resident groups, namely Chaoyang, Qingnian, Luchi, Tian Ping, Zhongyan, Tianwan, Shichuang, Miaoling, Cang Ba, Dashu, Yard, Lihua, Yanshanhong and Chaling. Since 1996, in view of the fact that Shanya Village has not been paved and illuminated by electric lights, and the living conditions of farmers are very bad, Yangjiao Town has made overall arrangements for five operation groups under Shanya Village, and Yangjiao Town has 15 villages and 75 operation groups under its jurisdiction. In February, 2003, Wulong County adjusted the township organizational system, and Beiya Township was merged into Yangjiao Town. Up to now, Yangjiao Town governs 10 villages: Chaoyang Village, Chun Qing Village, Tianwan Village, Shichuang Village, Miaoling Village, Chaling Village, Yanshan Red Village, Beiya Village and Eling Village.

Verb (abbreviation of verb) The historical evolution of the mountainous area Qin Shihuang took Baiyue in the south and set it in Nanhai, Guilin and Xiang Jun counties, which belonged to Guilin County. At the beginning of the Han Dynasty, Zhao Tuo, Guilin County and Xiang Jun County were collectively called Nanyue State, and Zhao Guang, his eldest brother, was named King Cangwu, ruler of Guangxin, and the region belonged to Guangxin. In the sixth year of Ding Yuan in Han Dynasty (1 1 1), Wuzhou belonged to Cangwu County, which was called Guangxin County and governed Cangwu City. This area is located in the west of the city, facing the city across Gui Jiang. In the third year of Emperor Kai of Sui Dynasty (AD 583), Guangxin County was Cangwu County, and Dieshan District was Cangwu County. In the fourth year of Tang Wude (62 1), Wuzhou was established and belonged to Wuzhou. Wuzhou Prefecture and Cangwu County lived in the same city in Ming Dynasty. Cangwu County is divided into five compartments such as Hua Yue, Jiao Shan, Fude, Baolun and Fumin, and five compartments such as Zheng Chun, Tongtai, Yingen, Shuixi and Yuzhen. Water visit to the west is in today's Dieshan area. The Qing Dynasty adopted the Ming system, and the counties were divided into 1 1 Fang 1 Suo 1 1 Township. Among them, Shuixifang and Fuminfang are both within the overlapping mountains.

In the Republic of China 16 (1927), Wuzhou Municipal Government was established as a provincial city, with the former Cangwu County (now under the jurisdiction of Wanxiu District), Sanjiaozui (now under the jurisdiction of overlapping mountain areas) and the area around the volcano on the south bank of Xijiang River as administrative areas. 2 1 year withdrew from the city and returned to Cangwu County to govern Wuzhou. In 22 years, the county was divided into seven districts including Wuzhou and Rongcheng. Wuzhou City governs 8 towns and 7 townships, among which He Bin Town, Fumin Township and Datang Village in Longhua Township are the territories of Dieshan District. In 36 years, the district system was abolished, and Wuzhou City was divided into five towns: East, South, City, North and Binjiang, and Yuanjiang Township.

1949165438+1October 25th Wuzhou was liberated. 1 June, 9501June, a riverside town office was established in the jurisdiction of Dieshan District. 1953 in may, the riverside town office was abolished, and the area under its jurisdiction was placed under the people's government of the second district. 1August, 955, the People's Government of the Second District was abolished, and most of the area under the jurisdiction of the former riverside town was designated as Jiaozui Sub-district Office. On September 1958, Jiaozui Sub-district Office was renamed Hexi District Office. 1April, 960, the Hexi district office was cancelled and Dieshan People's Commune was established. 196 1 year1kloc-0/month, the district office was established on the basis of Dieshan People's Commune. 1August 962, the real administration and society were unified. 1968 In September, Dieshan People's Commune was renamed the Revolutionary Committee of Xiangyang People's Commune in Wuzhou City. 1February, 979, the urban people's commune was changed to a municipal district, and the Revolutionary Committee of Xiangyang People's Commune was renamed the Revolutionary Committee of Dieshan District, Wuzhou City. 1980 In August, the Third People's Congress of Dieshan District was held, and members of the new Dieshan District People's Government were elected. 20 13 Revoke Dieshan District and Wanxiu District of Wuzhou City and establish a new Wanxiu District of Wuzhou City. Take the administrative areas of the original mountainous area and Wanxiu District (excluding Wang Fu Town) as the administrative areas of the new Wanxiu District. Fumin Road, Chengnan Street, Wanxiu District People's Government 18.

Sixth, the historical evolution of xiuwen county has been revised. The pre-Qin period belonged to Liangzhou, Jingzhou and Yelang. Since the Qin and Han Dynasties, it has successively belonged to Xiang Jun, Zhangyoujun, Manzhou and Duke Zhou, Luoshi Ghost Country, Duke Zhou, Shunyuan Road Military and Civilian Comfort Department, Guizhou Fuxuan Department and Guizhou Xuanwei Department.

1283 (20 years from Yuan to Yuan) set up a long lawsuit in this county; 1630 (the third year of Chongzhen in Ming Dynasty), Wei Yong was built; 1687 (twenty-six years of Emperor Kangxi of Qing Dynasty), Wei set up xiuwen county. 19 14 (3 years of the Republic of China), Xifeng county is located in the north of the county.

After liberation, it successively belonged to Guiyang, Guiding, Anshun and Guiyang, 1963 to Anshun and 1996+0 to Guiyang.