Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Historical evolution of Dayuan Town

Historical evolution of Dayuan Town

Historically, together with Dayang Town, Fangxi Township, Shijian Township and Yanxi Township, which is now part of Lishui, it was collectively called Linan Township. At the beginning of the founding of the People's Republic of China, it was divided into five townships: Dayuan, Xiaozhang, Yuechen, Choumen and Linghou, all belonging to Jinxian District. In 1956, Dayuan and Xiaozhang were merged into Zhangyuan Township, and Yuechen and Choumen were merged into Xinhua Township. In 1958, it belonged to Jinxian Commune and was divided into Zhangyuan, Xinhua, and Linghou management areas; in 1984, it was renamed Zhangyuan and Xinhua Township. Hua and Linghou Communes; in May 1962, Jinxian District was abolished and subordinated to Panxi District; in 1984, the township system was restored and divided into Zhangyuan, Xinhua and Linghou Townships. In May 1992, Zhejiang Province implemented the "withdrawal of districts, expansion of towns, and merging of townships". The three townships were merged into an organized town and named Dayuan Town. The Provincial Department of Civil Affairs approved the town as an old revolutionary base town and 38 old revolutionary base villages. The first rural party branch in Jinyun County was established in Yating Village, this town.