Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Gaozhou reservoir project construction

Gaozhou reservoir project construction

The construction of Liangde Reservoir started on May 1958 and was basically completed on September 24th 1959. The construction of Shigu Reservoir is divided into two phases: the first phase started on19581June 14, and a unilateral dam with a bottom width of110m, a top width of 2m, a height of 24m and a crest elevation of 66m was filled according to the temporary section. It basically ended in August of 1959. The second phase of the project started in June 1959 and was completed in June 1 and July 1960. On September 29th of the same year, the connecting channel of Longtouao was opened, but it did not meet the design standard. After years of construction, to 1987, the channel has a bottom width of 40m, a bottom elevation of 8 1.5m and a slope of 1: 1.

Liangde Reservoir Project is organized and constructed by Zhanjiang prefectural committee. The reservoir engineering headquarters was established in 1 in May 1958, under the command of Mo Huai, Zhanjiang District Commissioner. The provincial water resources department sent more than one chief design officer and chief engineer, Chen Guogan as deputy chief engineer in charge of construction, and sent 40 technical cadres at the same time. Maoming dispatched 59 cadres, 33 temporary cadres and *** 133 cadres to organize the construction. Construction technicians and machinery are deployed by the Engineering Bureau of the Provincial Water Resources Department, and the migrant workers are organized by Maoming County (later Maoming and Xinyi County merged into Gaozhou County). The construction team expands with the continuous development of the working face. By August of 1958, there were nearly 10,000 migrant workers and 359 cadres.

The construction organization of Shigu Reservoir Project was established in September 1958. At that time, Bill Han commanded the "Dabai Reservoir Engineering Command", which was later changed to Shigu Reservoir Engineering Command. At the peak of the first phase of the project, there were more than 24,000 migrant workers. The second phase of the project resumed in June of 1959+00, Liangde Reservoir was completed, and the headquarters and migrant workers transferred stones and bones, which were collectively called Gaozhou Reservoir Engineering Headquarters. These migrant workers come from Gaozhou County. In February of the same year, the attendance reached 48,000. 1962 10 established the irrigation engineering headquarters, with Lai Hongwei, member of the Standing Committee of Zhanjiang District Committee and the first secretary of Gaozhou County Committee as the chief commander. The headquarters consists of Gaozhou, Dianbai and Maoming, with 3,000 cadres and 0/20,000 migrant workers.

1962 reservoir project handover management, completed 917000m3 of earth and stone, 531000m3 of stone and 65600m3 of concrete; 8.855 million person-days of labor force were used; Using 937 tons of steel, 86 10 tons of cement and 22,000 cubic meters of wood; The labor cost is 44,865,438+10,000 yuan, including 365,438+640,000 yuan invested by the state and 65,438+365,438+600,000 yuan raised by local governments. The reservoir area flooded 39,500 mu of cultivated land and 58,800 immigrants.

The total investment of irrigation works in the reservoir area is 86,665,438+million yuan, including 70.77 million yuan invested by the state and 654.38+584 million yuan raised by the local authorities (the cost of irrigation works is included in the statistics of cascade water diversion projects in Jianjiang River Basin).