Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - The Historical Evolution of Yangtze Normal University

The Historical Evolution of Yangtze Normal University

193 1 year, Xie Rulin, the county magistrate of Fuling County, renovated and expanded Goushen College, moved the "Fuling County Rural Normal School" into the new school building of the college, and hired Zhong, a pioneer of Fuling education who had helped Tao Xingzhi establish Xiaozhuang Normal School, as the principal.

1937, the women's department of Fuling county simple normal school was merged into Fuling county junior high school. "Agricultural Class" moved to Shiqiaogou (now Fuling Guangxin Paper Mill) and changed to Fuling County, Sichuan Province, which is a junior general agricultural vocational school.

1943, Fuling county junior general agricultural vocational school enrolled advanced agricultural science and was renamed Fuling county agricultural vocational school.

During the period of 1946, Fuling County Simple Normal School was renamed as "Fuling County Normal School" to recruit ordinary normal students from junior high school graduates.

In l950, Fuling County Normal School was renamed Fuling County Normal School, and Fuling County Agricultural Vocational School merged under the Ministry of Agriculture.

195 1, Fuling County Teachers College established Fuling Agricultural Technology School, which belongs to Fuling District.

1953, the normal classes of Changshou Normal School and Fengdu Middle School merged into Fuling Normal School.

1954, Fuling District Cultural Cadre School (opening date unknown) was merged into Fuling County Normal School. 1959, Fuling Agricultural Machinery School was established in Huang Qi Town, Fuling. With the approval of the State Council, Fuling University was renamed Fuling College, and the seal of Fuling College was officially opened.

1962, Fuling College was closed, Fuling Normal School was re-established, the "Normal School Department" was retained, and it was transformed into a normal school in Fuling Special Zone, and a teacher training school in Fuling area was opened.

1963, Fuling Normal School and the former Fuling Senior High School reached an agreement to exchange school sites.

From 65438 to 0964, Fuling Normal School was moved from Taiyimen, Lidu Town to Jiangdong Campus, Fuling City (Tuozi, East Bank of Wujiang River).

1968, Fuling Normal School was renamed Fuling Normal School, which was under the leadership of Fuling Revolutionary Committee.

1982, Fuling Teachers College, the first higher normal school in Fuling area, held its inaugural meeting in the former site of Fuling Teachers College of Cai Chang Commune, officially opened the school emblem of Fuling Teachers College issued by Sichuan Higher Education Bureau, abolished the school emblem of Fuling Teachers College and established the party committee of Fuling Teachers College. Fuling Normal School was renamed Fuling Normal School in Sichuan Province.

1983, authorized by the Sichuan Provincial People's Government and approved by the Provincial Department of Education, the "Middle School Attached to Fuling Teachers College" was formally established.

1984, according to the document of Guofa [1982] 130, Fuling Teachers College was renamed as Fuling Education College.

1988 With the approval of the Sichuan Provincial People's Government, Fuling Industrial School was added with the school card of Sichuan Fuling Industrial School.

199 1, Sichuan Fuling Industrial Traffic Cadre School was merged into Fuling Agricultural Machinery School, and at the same time, the school card of the Party School of Sichuan Fuling Economic and Trade Commission was added, and the organizational system of "one team, four brands" was implemented. 1993, Chongqing municipal government [1993] No.25 approved the establishment of "Three Gorges Joint University", which is a joint-stock system, and Fuling Branch is located in Fuling Normal University. Fuling Teachers College was renamed "Fuling Teachers College" and is still under the leadership of Sichuan Education Commission.

From 65438 to 0999, Fuling District Teachers' Training School was merged into Fuling Normal School, and still hung two brands, which became the pre-service and post-service training base for primary school teachers in Fuling District. Fuling University was renamed Fuling Teachers College.

In 2000, Fuling Industrial School and Fuling Normal School merged into Fuling Institute of Education, and the meeting of the new Fuling Institute of Education was held in the Institute of Education. After the merger of Fuling Industrial School, it became the teaching department of vocational and technical education of Fuling Institute of Education, and after the merger of Fuling Normal School, it became the teaching department of normal education of Fuling Institute of Education.

200 1, Fuling Teachers College and Fuling Education College merged and upgraded.

In 2005, the Lidu new campus of Fuling Normal University was officially opened, and more than 6,500 teachers and students from six departments (colleges) including China Language and Literature Department, Foreign Language and Literature Department and Academy of Fine Arts took the lead in moving in.

In 2006, Fuling Teachers College was renamed Changjiang Teachers College.