Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - The Historical Evolution of Zaoqiang County

The Historical Evolution of Zaoqiang County

According to Jifu Tongzhi, Zaoqiang was rich in red dates in ancient times. As early as the Warring States period, this place was famous for cooking jujube oil, hence the name Zaoqiang City. According to "Yuanhe County Records", in the Western Han Dynasty, it was even more "strong jujube trees", hence the name Zaoqiang. However, in official geography, the word "Jiang" is still used (Jiang is synonymous with "Qiang"), and it was not until the Geography of Ming History that it was changed to "Qiang".

At the beginning of the Western Han Dynasty, Liu Bang established Zaoqiang County.

In the Han Dynasty, Zaoqiang and Guang Chuan counties "abandoned the clutch several times, which is one".

During the Three Kingdoms period, it belonged to Wei, Guang Chuan and Zaoqiang counties, and it still belongs to Qinghe county in Jizhou.

In the Western Jin Dynasty, Zaoqiang County was merged into Guang Chuan County, belonging to Bohai County of Jizhou.

In the Eastern Jin Dynasty, Houyan restored Zaoqiang County and merged with Guang Chuan County, and Zaoqiang was under its jurisdiction.

In the second year of Shenrui in the Northern Wei Dynasty (AD 4 15), Zaoqiang County and Rousseau County entered Guang Chuan County. In the twenty-second year of Emperor Xiaowen Taihe (AD 498), Zaoqiang County was reset. In the seventh year of Wen Xuandi Natural Forest Protection in the Northern Qi Dynasty (AD 556), Guang Chuan County was abolished and merged into Zaoqiang County, which was subordinate to Changle County.

In the second year of Emperor Yangdi (AD 582), Zaoqiang County was restored to the present old county village. In the third year (AD 583), Changle County was abolished as Jizhou, and Zaoqiang belonged to it.

In the fourth year of Tang Wude (AD 62 1), the county was changed to Zhou, Xindu County was restored to Jizhou, and Zaoqiang belonged to it. In the first year of Zhenguan (AD 627), there were roads above the state level, and Zaoqiang belonged to Jizhou, Hebei Province.

In Song Dynasty, Zaoqiang belonged to Jizhou and Hebei East Road.

In the fourth year of Jintianhui (A.D. 1 126), the county seat was destroyed by floods, and in the tenth year (A.D. 1 132), it moved from the old county seat to Liu Ma Village, which is now the county seat, and it still belongs to Hejian House, Hebei East Road.

In the Yuan Dynasty, Zaoqiang belonged to Jizhou, which was the road to calm down. Su Zheng paid an inexpensive visit to the secretary of Yannan Hebei. After three years (A.D. 1330), Calm Road was changed to Zhongshu Province.

In the Ming Dynasty, Daoism changed to government, and Zaoqiang belonged to Jizhou and the real government of North Zhili (the capital).

In the Qing Dynasty, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was changed to a province, and the northern Zhili was changed to a province, and Jizhou was also a Zhili government. Zaoqiang County, Xinhe County, Nangong County, Wuyi County and Hengshui County all belong to Zhili area.

In the first year of the Republic of China (19 12), the Qing dynasty was still under attack, and Zaoqiang County was subordinate to Zhili Province (the capital was Tianjin) and Zhili Prefecture of Hebei Province. During the Republic of China (19 13), all the abandoned states and prefectures in Zhili were renamed as counties, and all counties were directly under the province. Soon, the provinces were divided into four observers: Bohai, Fanyang, Jinan and Koubei. In the second year of the Republic of China (19 14), the four observation ambassadors were changed to four roads, and Zaoqiang County belonged to Daming Road. In June of the Republic of China 16 (1928), Zhili Province was renamed Hebei Province, and the roads were abandoned, and it was changed to a two-level system of provinces and counties, and the counties were directly under the province. 1935 tried out the three-level system of provinces, districts and counties, and the whole province was divided into 10 administrative supervision areas. In March of the 25th year of the Republic of China (1937), it was divided into 17 inspection area and Zaoqiang County 14 inspection area. In the 26th year of the Republic of China (1938), in August, the anti-Japanese democratic government of Zaoqiang County, led by the * * * production party of China, was established, and it was subordinate to the Third Commissioner's Office of the Executive Director's Office in southern Hebei. In the summer of the 28th year of the Republic of China (1940), Zaoqiang was divided into two counties: Zaonan and Zaobei. In the autumn of the 31st year of the Republic of China (1943), Zaobei County was renamed as a county in memory of Chen, the commander and deputy commander of the Fifth Division of jinan military area command who died in the battle against Japanese Puppet in Xijiangguan Village. In the thirty-third year of the Republic of China (1945), Zaonan and Zaobei counties merged into Zaoqiang County, which belonged to the fifth organization of Jinan Administrative Office of the People's Government of Shanxi-Hebei-Shandong-Henan Border Region. In the thirty-sixth year of the Republic of China (1948), North China Administrative Region was established, and Zaoqiang County belongs to the south of North China Administrative Region.