Job Recruitment Website - Ranking of immigration countries - Historical evolution of Jinshantun area

Historical evolution of Jinshantun area

Jinshantun area was originally under the jurisdiction of Tangyuan County. After the fall of Northeast China, the Third Army and the Sixth Army of the Northeast Anti-Japanese Coalition established a secret camp in Laobaishan and persisted in the war of resistance for many years. Anti-Japanese generals Li, Li and Li led anti-Japanese activities here.

In the 32nd year of the Republic of China (1943), the railway was built and Jinshantun Station was built.

After the victory of War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression in the 34th year of the Republic of China (1945), from the winter of the 36th year of the Republic of China (1947) to the spring of the 37th year of the Republic of China (1948), 96 families moved out of Jiamusi City and established a "learning village" under the jurisdiction of Nancha District of Tangyuan County.

1952, the forest investigation team saw the dense forest and rich resources here, so it renamed it "Dafeng ditch" and established Dafeng Forest Industry Branch in April of the same year. 1952 10 month, under the jurisdiction of Yichun county.

1957 Yichun is under the jurisdiction of Yichun city after the county is removed and the city is established.

1962 17 February 17 Provincial People's Committee approved the establishment of Dafeng District, Yichun City.

From 65438 to 0964, the district and forestry bureau implemented the management system of "integration of government and enterprise".

1983 65438+On February 24th, the provincial people's government approved Dafeng District to be renamed Jinshantun District.

1992, Jinshantun District is under the jurisdiction of Yichun City.