Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Lingdong village after immigration

Lingdong village after immigration

The original site of Lingdong Village is located on the bank of Baihe River, 8 kilometers north of Xiwangzhuang Town. There were 180 villagers at that time. Miyun Reservoir was built in 1958, and the whole village moved to its current residence. The old man in the village said, 196 1 We have built a house here, and there is nothing but land. At that time, there was a proverb that "there is no smoke without fire, rabbits don't shit, and they have nothing to do for several years". These words vividly illustrated the dilemma at that time, because the sand was baked by the sun every day and the surface temperature of the land was too high, and rabbits were reluctant to come here. Crops are planted in the sand, but they have not been planted for a long time and there is no harvest every year.

In order to change this phenomenon, 197 1 year, a large area of afforestation was organized in the village, and rows of poplars and willows were planted around the village, so that dust would not rise when it was windy. At that time, there was also a proverb that "the field is square, the trees are walking, the boulevard is connected with the village, the village is not seen by day, and the lights are not seen at night". The whole village is covered with shade. 1973, when the agricultural school was in Dazhai, the villagers of the whole village pulled loess by cart at the edge of the city, covered the sand with loess, leveled the land and planted crops. The villagers are very active, and this trip is three years. The land foundation has been laid, and the crops planted in the land are growing well. At present, the village has 700 mu of cultivated land, all of which are planted with corn, wheat and other crops.