Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Administrative divisions of Hongyansi town
Administrative divisions of Hongyansi town
Tiankou Village: It is named because it is located at the mouth of the ditch in the east of Tian Jiagou and the west of Hetianjiagou. In 200 1 year, it was merged with Zhangjiaping Township into Hongyan Temple Town. 20 kilometers from Hongyan Temple Street. The total area is 6. 18 square kilometers, and the cultivated land area is 266 mu. There are 4 villagers' groups, 175 households with 620 people. There are mainly four courtyards in the village, namely Raojiawan, Tagou, Shujiabao and Jiangjiapo. Rao, Shu and Jiang are the main surnames, living in "one river, two ditches and three slopes". There are 270,257 tons of siderite in East and West Tian Jiagou, and copper mines in West Tian Jiagou. In 2065,438+02, the per capita net income of farmers was 6,604 yuan.
Palm village: named after the terrain in the territory resembles the palm of your hand. In 200 1 year, it merged with Zhangjiaping Township into Hongyan Temple Town, and merged with the original Yujiawan Village in 2002. The total area is 12.2 1 km2, and the cultivated land area is 253 mu. It has jurisdiction over 8 villagers' groups with 333 households and 1 174 people. There are mainly four courtyards: Palm, Yujiawan, Wangjiashan and Yinpo. Cheng, Zhang and Yu are the three surnames, living in one river, two ditches, three cards and five slopes. In the early days of the People's Republic of China, this was the residence of Xiaohekou Township Government. Provincial Highway 307 runs through the village. In 2008, through attracting investment, a copper concentrator with a daily processing capacity of 1 10,000 tons was built in Palm, and the per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 was 5,765,438 yuan.
Zhangping Village: Located in the middle reaches of Xiaojinjing River in the south of Hongyan Temple, it was named after the Zhang family lived in Daping in the past. After liberation, it used to be the resident of Zhangjiaping township government (commune), and merged with Zhangjiaping township in 200 1 to form Hongyan Temple Town, with a total area of 7.43 square kilometers and cultivated land area of 129 mu. It has jurisdiction over 4 villagers' groups, 20 1 household, with 778 people, and provincial highway 307 runs through them. There are three courtyards in the village, namely Zhangping, Mantanpo and Liufang Bay, with three surnames of Lei, Xu and Wang. There are copper mines in Shizitu and Line Magou, and the per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years is 6208 yuan.
Shichuangou Village: Shichuangou, located in the southeast of Hongyan Temple Town, is named after a boat-like stone at the mouth of the ditch. 200 1 merged with Zhangjiaping Township to form Hongyan Temple Town. In 2002, it merged with the original Zhangkou Village, 20 kilometers away from Hongyan Temple Street and adjacent to Yangshan Xiaohekou Town in the east. Total area 14.32 square kilometers, cultivated land area of 260 mu, 6 village groups, 2 17 households, 694 people. Riverside is the largest village in the village, with four surnames: Chen, Wang, Xu and He. They live in "a peach tree hollow in the middle of nine ditches and eighteen forks", and there is also a temple built during the reign of Qing Qianlong. In the past, this was an ancient, marginal and poor village. Since the construction of key poverty alleviation villages was implemented in 2007, 3.6 kilometers of cement roads have been paved, 90% of households have tap water, and 80% of slate houses have been reformed, resulting in brick-concrete buildings. The per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years is 5970 yuan.
Liwanggou Village: Located in the southwest of Hongyansi Town, it is 8 kilometers away from Hongyansi Street/kloc-0. It was named after people surnamed Lei and Wang lived here in the Zhou Dynasty. 1997 was merged into zhangjiaping township from loess border township, and was merged into zhangjiaping township in Hongyan temple town in 5438+0 in 2006. It has jurisdiction over 5 villagers' groups, 142 households with 543 people, with a total land area of 8.57 square kilometers and cultivated land area of 228 mu. The main courtyards are Caijia Courtyard, Pingtou Mountain and Zuojialiang. , with Cheng, Zuo, Cai, Thursday and other big names. The per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years is 6848 yuan.
Xiaohegou Village: named after Xiaohegou in China, it is located in the southwest of Hongyan Temple Town. 200 1 merged with zhangjiaping township to form hongyansi town, which is 5 kilometers away from hongyansi street/kloc-0. With a total area of 6.9 square kilometers and 250 mu of cultivated land, there are 5 villagers' groups, 125 households with 468 people. The main courtyards in the village are Miaoping and Sanchakou, with four surnames of Li, Xu, Huang and Cheng, as well as copper, gold and molybdenum mines. In the Yuan Dynasty, there was a Kannonji in the village, covering an area of 10 mu. There are five halls: main hall, Suzaku, Xuanwu, Qinglong and White Tiger. Due to poor management, only the main hall was left, which was rebuilt in the 1980s. The per capita net income of farmers is 20 1 1 yuan.
Dashahe Village: Located in the middle reaches of Xiaojinjing River in the south of Hongyan Temple Town. In the Qing Dynasty, this place was named Dazhuang River because of its large village. Later, it was renamed Dasha River because the beach in the backwater bay of Longtan Bay in China was getting bigger and bigger. Surrounded by mountains on all sides, it is 0/0 km away from Hongyan Temple Street/kloc-. In the early years of the Republic of China, it was an insurance company in the second division of Zhen' an East. 1997 was merged into zhangjiaping township from bianxiang, and it was merged into zhangjiaping township of Hongyan temple town in 200 1 year. The total land area is 5.75 square kilometers, and the cultivated land area is 159 mu. Administer two villagers' groups, 1 10 households, 40 1 person. The main courtyards in the village are Dashahe, Miaogou, Zhujiatu, 19, with Wu as the biggest surname. There is a copper mine in Miaogou. 307 provincial highway passes through the village, and the per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years is 6067 yuan.
Shuanggou Village: Located in the southwest of Hongyansi Town, 5 kilometers away from Hongyansi Street/kloc-0, and in a deep ditch. The entrance of the ditch is deep and narrow, 2.5 kilometers from the mouth of the ditch. A mountain divides the ditch into two parts, with a straight ditch in the east and a maple ditch in the west, hence the name Shuanggou. 1997 was merged into zhangjiaping township from loess border township, and merged with zhangjiaping township in Hongyan temple town in 2002. With a total area of 8.9 square kilometers and 332 mu of cultivated land, it administers 4 villagers' groups, 154 households and 5 19 people. The main courtyards are Shuanggoukou and Fenggoukou, with four surnames: Liu, Lan, Wang and Zhang. The old man surnamed Lan of Zhuang can speak Cantonese, and the per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years is 6724 yuan.
Yuejin Village: It was named after 1958 when the People's Commune was founded. It used to be the residence of Huang Tu Bianbao and Huang Tu Bianbao Township Government (commune) in the East Second District of Zhen 'an County. 1997 merged into Zhangjiaping Township. In 200 1 year, it merged with Zhangjiaping Township to form Hongyan Temple Town. In 2002, it was merged into the former fengcun, located in Hongyan Temple Street, 6 kilometers east of Xiaohekou Town, Yangshan. The total area is 18.42 square kilometers, and the cultivated land area is 344 mu. There are 7 villagers' groups, 3 18 households, 1 14 people living in five ditches and one river. Provincial Highway 307 runs through the village, forming a highway. There are courtyards in the village, such as Zhangjiagou Laowuchang, Liujiataizi, Dapingyuan and Thrushcross Court, with four surnames: Yang, Lu, Wu and Li. There are Huangbizhi Work Area and Huangbizhi Primary School in the highway management section of Zhashui County. There are siderite in Zhangjiagou brain and copper mines in Yindong 'ao, Shizigou and Miao Zi 'ao. In Dagangou, aesculus aesculus 1 plant 1200 years, the per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years is 6686 yuan.
Happiness Village: 4 kilometers south of Hongyan Temple Street. Because there are large and small gullies in the territory, it is named Heigoukou. Heigoukou and An Zi were named Anle when they merged into Advanced Society in 1955. The total area is 10.08 km2, and the cultivated land area is 2 15 mu. It has jurisdiction over 3 villagers' groups, 189 households with 725 people. Provincial Highway 307 passes through the village, and the village group has convenient transportation. The main courtyards are Heigoukou, Caijiawan, Guojiawan, Zuojiayuan and Baijiawuchang, with surnames of Yang, Chen, Cai, Zheng and Wang Wu. At Heigoukou, there is a river-changing project crossing the mountain 185 meters, with two ancient villages, large and small, which can accommodate more than 500 people. There are gold, copper, lead and siderite in Heigou. In Xiangzigou, there are 1 Quercus acutissima (also known as Quercus acutissima, and the local people call it Cupressus acutissima) with a tree age of more than 100, and the per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years is 6 15 yuan.
Bendiwan Village: Named after the local people living in China, it is located 2km south of Hongyan Temple Street. In the 29th year of the Republic of China (1940), Chang 'an County was placed under the jurisdiction of Zhashui, and 1958 was named Hongbao. From 19 1, it was renamed as local bay. The total area is 4.83 square kilometers, and the cultivated land area is 187 mu. There are 4 villagers' groups, 207 households and 735 people. The main villages are Benben Bay, An Temple, Gaowan, Guzigou and Yueliangping. Guzigou was once the seat of the working committee of Hongyan Temple District in Xing Wu County and the Soviet government of Hongyan Temple District in Xing Wu County. Anzi has copper mine and Yueliangping has graphite. Provincial Highway 307 runs through the village. The village is dominated by agricultural and sideline products trafficking, and the per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years is 7480 yuan.
Hongyan Village: Named after Hongyan in the south of the street, it is 90 kilometers away from the county seat. Dujiagou Village was merged in 2002, with a total area of 1 1.05 square kilometers and an area of 200 mu of cultivated land. It has jurisdiction over 8 villagers' groups, with 5 15 households and 0/700 people. It is the village with the earliest fair trade and the most concentrated ethnic minorities (Zhuang) in Zhashui County. It is the seat of Hongyan Temple District, commune, township and town. Provincial Highway 307 passes through the territory, and all eight villagers' groups are connected to the highway. Dongpo and Houjie have siderite, Dujiagou has hematite, and Laoao Mountain has limonite. There are 65,438+0,300-year-old Quercus variabilis (Betula platyphylla) and 65,438+0-year-old Sabina vulgaris in Heshangjie, Shang Jie. The main courtyards in the village are Lanjiawan, Yaogoukou, Hongyan Temple Street, Dujiagou and Huluwan. Chen, Lan and Xie are the biggest surnames, and the per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years is 7824 yuan.
Hong 'an Village: 3 kilometers north of Hongyan Temple Street, formerly known as Waan Temple, changed its name from agricultural production to production brigade in1958165438+1October. In 2002, the paper mill village merged. Total area 15.39 km2, cultivated land area10/2 mu, 7 villagers' groups, 4 10 households, 1483 people. Surrounded by mountains and fertile land, it is the home of Pinus tabulaeformis and Pinus armandii, with evergreen seasons. It is a state-level breeding base for improved varieties of Pinus tabulaeformis. Shangzuo Highway and Tongcun Cement Road pass through the village, with convenient transportation and pleasant climate. There are four surnames in the village: Zhu, Cheng, Cai and Nan, mainly in agriculture and forestry. They mainly produce corn, potatoes and miscellaneous grains, and are rich in Pinus tabulaeformis, Pinus armandii, walnuts, gastrodia elata and Polyporus. Potato starch and potato vermicelli are the characteristic products of this village, and the per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years is 647 1 yuan.
Qinggang Village: it is 12km away from the northwest of Hongyan Temple Town. It is named after the formation of grooves and the growth of Qinggang Tree and pine trees in China. This is the birthplace of Xiaojinjing River. 1956 transferred from Lantian to Zhashui in April,1997 merged with Wanqing Township to Hongyan Temple Town in May. The total area is 14.09 km2, and the cultivated land area is 890 mu. It has jurisdiction over 3 villagers' groups, 170 households with 637 people, mainly with three surnames: Zhang, Chen and Li. The vegetation on the mountain is good, with 10,000 mu of pine forests and ancient trees. There are highways leading to Jiujianfang and Lantian. In the past, this was the only place where Qin Chu passed through the ancient mule-horse road leading to Xi 'an. There are famous inns such as Jiangjiajie and Sunjiadian, there are eagles' beak stones shaped like eagles' mouths, and there are lead, molybdenite, molybdenum and copper mines, fluorite mines and so on. It is a famous breeding base of high-quality Pinus tabulaeformis in China. The loess bulge in the territory was once the seat of the people's government (committee) of Qinggangcao Township, Gepai District, Lantian County, with a per capita net income of 6653 yuan in 20 12 years.
Yanping Village: north of Hongyansi Town 10 km, which is famous for its landform and the Yanshi family who lived here in Qing Dynasty. It is bordered by Niucao Township in Shangzhou in the east and Dongyuemiao Township in Shangzhou in the north. April 1956, from Lantian to Zhashui; 1May, 997, merged with Wanqing Township to form Hongyan Temple Town; In 2002, the original Wandengsi Village merged. Total area 14.78 square kilometers, cultivated land area 1 140 mu, 6 villagers' groups, 346 households, 120 1 person. 1935 In February, the Soviet government of Wandengsi Township was established in China. After the founding of New China, it was the seat of Wanqing Commune and Township Government. The village is dominated by agriculture and forestry, mainly producing corn, potatoes and hemp, and is rich in pine nuts, gastrodia elata and polyporus. There are copper mines in Leijiagou and Chaijiagou, which are well-known breeding bases of high-quality Pinus tabulaeformis. China Wandeng Temple was once the resident of Wandeng Temple Township People's Government (Committee) in Gepai District, Lantian County, with a per capita net income of 5,533 yuan in 20 12 years.
Panlongsi Village: It was named after the Panlongsi Temple built in the late Ming and early Qing Dynasties. It is located at the north of Hongyansi Town 12km, at the foot of Jiguanling Mountain. It is the only thoroughfare leading to Shangzhou in the eastern part of Zhashui, and is known as the East Gate of Zhashui. 1April, 956, from Lantian to Zhashui. During the Cultural Revolution, it was named Prosperous Village. 1May, 997, merged with Wanqing Township to form Hongyan Temple Town. In 2002, the original prosperous village merged and changed its name to Panlongsi Village. The total area is 16.04 square kilometers, and the cultivated land area is 1342 mu. There are 6 villagers' groups with 344 households and 1266 people. Provincial Highway 307 runs through the village. The village is dominated by agriculture and forestry, and is rich in corn, potatoes, pine nuts, gastrodia elata, polyporus, potato starch, potato vermicelli and potato rice cakes. There is a forest of 210.6 million mu, which is a well-known breeding base of high-quality Chinese pine in China. China Panlong Temple was once the residence of the People's Government (Committee) of Wanqing Township, Zhashui County, and the per capita net income of farmers in 20 12 years was 58 17 yuan.
Zhenggou Village is located in the east of Hongyansi Town, about 0/0 km away from Hongyansi Street/kloc-,bordering Niucao Township in Shangzhou in the east and Yanchihe Township in Shangzhou in the south. It is the birthplace of Yangshan River. 1956 changed from Lantian to Zhashui in April, and merged Ma 'anling and Shuikou villages in 2002. At present, the total area is 15.2 square kilometers, and the cultivated land area is 1024 mu. There are 6 villagers' groups with 338 households and 1 189 people. The vegetation on the mountain is good, and thousands of acres of pine trees are connected into forests. There are Tongzu and simple roads leading to Yanchi River and Yangshan Xiaohekou in Shangzhou. The village is dominated by agriculture and forestry, mainly producing corn, miscellaneous grains and potatoes, and is rich in pine nuts, forsythia, gastrodia elata and polyporus. It is a well-known breeding base of high-quality Pinus tabulaeformis in China, with a per capita net income of 544 1 yuan in 2065438+2002.
- Related articles
- Why is there an immigration crisis in new york?
- How can Tibetan immigration police be transferred to other provinces?
- What is "ternary"?
- Hometown composition 500 words
- Which celebrities have settled in Shanghai?
- Indian-Burmese immigrants
- Hainan immigrant recruitment
- Immigrants from Ma Baoguo
- Why is the Philippines the only Spanish colony in Asia?
- Pioneer's research found that