Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Historical Evolution of Nankeng Village

Historical Evolution of Nankeng Village

Tangxi Reservoir in Raoping County was completed from June 1958+065438+ 10 to June1959+February. When the reservoir is completed, 559 houses1room will be demolished, and more than 8,400 mu of cultivated land will be flooded. There are 26 natural villages in the reservoir area, 1242 households and 604 1 person, scattered in 27 social farms in 2 provinces, 4 counties. 196 1 year has 4,802 people 107 1 household, and there are still 1239 immigrants outside the reservoir. The relocated population set up resettlement sites in the reservoir area one after another, forming 42 natural villages, of which Nankeng Village is one.

1958, the original villagers of Lushi Juhao in Tangxi moved to Baihutou, Tanaka, Qiaozaitou (Qiaoguang) and Gaocuopu (Gaodong) respectively. /kloc-at the beginning of 0/960, the villagers moved back to Xikeng, the hometown of Juhao Pingshan. 1960 In the first half of the year, the villagers who moved back from Tianzhong Village of Xinxu Commune found it difficult to live in Xikeng. In the second half of that year, Lu Niang, Lu, and others, with more than 100 family members, built a village named Nankeng in Houtou Mountain, Tianrao, their hometown. At that time, there happened to be eight bungalows built by the "Rightists" at 1958, which could temporarily accommodate more than 60 people. Living in Nankeng Village and Lingmen Village is the grandson of Rao Jicui, the former Tangxi Juhaotian.