Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Main attractions in Weihui Mansion
Main attractions in Weihui Mansion
King Lu, also known as King Lu Jian, is the ninth grandson of Emperor Taixian Zhu Yuanzhang of the Ming Dynasty, the fourth son of Emperor Mu Zong Longqing Zhu Zai of the Ming Dynasty, and the only brother of Emperor Shenzong Wanli Zhu Yijun. He was injured when he was four years old. He was granted the title of King Lu, and in the 17th year of Wanli's reign, he became a vassal of Weihui Mansion. His life was quite short. During the forty-seven years he was alive, he only left bits and pieces of disgraceful records in historical records. When he was a child in the palace, he behaved wildly. At the age of twenty-one, when he became the queen of the feudal lord in Henan, he became even more arrogant, extravagant and domineering.
When King Lu was still alive, he did not hesitate to spend a lot of manpower and financial resources, and spent more than four years building Prince Lu's Mansion in Weihui. And at the foot of Fengshui Mountain, we chose a geomantic treasure land and built the magnificent Lu Tomb. Its elegance is comparable to that of the Ming Tombs in Beijing. However, the local people called it "the tomb of King Lu" unofficially, but called it "the tomb of King Lu" contemptuously. The weight of "grave" is much lighter than that of "grave", and it seems even less appropriate to use it especially on the emperor's younger brother. But for generations, people have called them this and it has become a habit. This habit was naturally formed by people's hatred of King Lu.
In the Central Plains region, generally speaking, people who have had political, economic and other activities here, regardless of their position, will more or less have some memorial ceremonies during festivals, such as Pangu , Nuwa, Laozi, Zhang Zhongjing, Zhu Yuanzhang, Yue Fei and so on. However, King Lu lived in Weihui Mansion in Henan for more than 20 years and was buried here after his death. There was never any incense in front of his tomb. An incense burner as big as a stone tripod was placed in front of King Lu's tomb. His brilliance during his lifetime was in sharp contrast to the desolation after his death. For King Lu, this was a great irony. Now Weihui City has left a large number of historical relics proving Jiang Taigong's hometown.
On the hill northwest of Lu Village, Taigongquan Town, Weihui City, there is the tall Jiang Tai Cemetery with a tombstone in front of it. It was erected by Wu Zhongchun, the prefect of Wei Hui in the 20th year of Emperor Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty. It is engraved with: "The burial place of Taigong Jiang of Zhou."
Mr. Luliang, the 100th generation grandson of Taigong Jiang, wrote an article in front of Jiangtai Cemetery in 1995. The monuments include: "The Tomb of Jiang Taigong Lu Shang", "A Brief History of Jiang Taigong", and "The Epitaph of Jiang Taigong Lu Shang's Hometown". "Jixian County Chronicle" records: "In the 28th year of Guangxu's reign (1902), the prefect Yu Canglan issued an edict to establish a school, and established Weihuifu Government Middle School in Ji County City, and changed it to Qiquan Academy, which was the founding of this school. At the beginning, the prefect Yu Canglan served as the supervisor (principal), and invited Xia Jinshi Dianchuan and Cui Juren Qingshan to teach scriptures, arithmetic and other subjects, draw up regulations, and apply for enrollment of students from the nine counties under the prefecture. For five years, there was no clear class division. The annual fee was 10,000 taels of silver, which was paid by the nine counties (nine counties under the jurisdiction of Weihui Prefecture).
In the 32nd year of Guangxu (1906), there were 145 students and teaching staff. 11 students, with an annual income of more than 3,650 taels and 240,000 yuan. At that time, the school was equipped with a primary school in Ji County, where students were selected for examinations and attended lectures. "In the first year of Xuantong (1909), the number of students increased to 206, divided into grades A. , B, C and D four teaching classes.
In the third year of Xuantong (1911), there were 253 students and 14 teachers.
From the 2nd year of the Republic of China (1913) to the beginning of the 25th year of the Republic of China (1936), the school maintained a staff of 6 teaching classes.
According to the "Ji County Chronicles" written by Wei Qingzhuan in the 24th year of the Republic of China (1935), the school at that time was "divided into six classes, with 18 faculty members and 269 students. Department of boys, annual funding of 21,960 yuan. "
In the 25th year of the Republic of China (1936), the school merged with the Henan Provincial No. 2 Girls' Middle School (girls were taught in another school, and the school was the only one. (the name "Second Hospital" is added on the license plate to indicate the difference), and the number of teaching classes has increased to 9, with about 400 students.
While the school was in exile in Yu County, in the spring of the 27th year of the Republic of China (1938), the school enrolled a spring semester class in Yu County, with 500 students at that time.
A high school class was established in the 29th year of the Republic of China (1940), and there are still 9 teaching classes with about 360 students.
In the 33rd year of the Republic of China (1944), it developed to 3 classes in high school and 9 classes in junior high school, with 480 students.
The school resumed classes in Ji County in the 35th year of the Republic of China (1946). According to the "Records of Classmates of Liji County Middle School in Henan Province" in June of the 35th year of the Republic of China (1946), there were 4 high school classes at that time. , there are 7 classes in the junior high school, 29 teaching staff and 455 students.
As the current situation changes, the school has changed its name several times and moved south twice.
When the school was founded in the late Qing Dynasty, it was called "Weihui Fu Government Middle School", also known as "Weihui Qiquan Middle School".
In July of the second year of the Republic of China (1913), it was named "Henan Provincial Liji County Middle School". In the tenth year of the Republic of China (1921), it was named "Henan Provincial No. 12 Middle School". In 1933, it was named "Henan Province Liji County Junior High School" (later "Provincial Ji County Middle School" and today "Weihui City No. 1 Middle School").
The Alumni List of Weihuifu School consists of two parts, namely "Alumni List of Weihuifu Normal School" and "Alumni List of Weihuifu Government Secondary School". The two are combined into one volume, which are the records of classmates in the second year (1910) and the third year (1911) of Xuantong in the Qing Dynasty respectively, with a preface by Pan Binglin.
Weihui Education has a long history.
At the end of the Qing Dynasty, under the influence of the "reform" movement, Li Shican and Wang Xitong successively founded the "Jingzheng Bookstore" and began to study Western scientific translations, competing with feudal education.
Xin Chou (1901), Emperor Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty, issued an edict to promote schools. Middle schools were established in Ji County one after another. Many young people from surrounding counties came to Ji County to study, establishing the status of the cultural center of northern Henan in the late Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China. .
This student directory includes 466 teachers and students from the government Weihui Normal School and Junior High School. It states the names, trade names, place of origin, residence, correspondence office, etc. of teachers and students. Among them, Ji Wenfu (Ji Ming), the former deputy governor of Henan Province, was a student of Weihui Government Middle School, and many other names appear in county and city records. It is a detailed and credible material for studying the cultural and educational figures of Ji County and the history of Weihui City No. 1 Middle School and Xinxiang City No. 1 Normal School.
The student’s records are now in the Weihui City Archives.
- Previous article:How much corruption constitutes filing a case?
- Next article:Immigrants from Huang Zheng
- Related articles
- Danny Chan's personal data
- Which one is better, Bath Spa University or Aberdeen University?
- What procedures do foreigners need to go through if they want to live in China for a long time?
- Is there a dowry for the customs of marriage in Dafeng City? How much is the bride price for ordinary people?
- Past tense, past participle and present participle of planting, growth and development
- Did Lin Shengbin immigrate to Australia?
- How far is it from Xiaoshan to Jiaxing?
- Wild vegetables in spring
- Resignation of immigrants
- Three Gorges on the Yangtze