Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Where is Bailu Qingyuan Palace?

Where is Bailu Qingyuan Palace?

The Bailu Qingyuan Palace in Hejiang County is located at No.47 Xingfu Street, Bailu Town, Hejiang County, Sichuan Province (east of the old street). Located at the junction of Sichuan and Chongqing. It is 20km away from Hejiang County, 2km away from Chongqing and110km away from Fu Bao Town. Located on the main roads from Hejiang to Fu Bao Self-bad Scenic Area, Chongqing and shima town, the road is in good condition and the external transportation is convenient. Outside the mountain gate is Bailuchang Old Street (provincial ancient building cultural relics protection). Bailuchang was built in the third year of Qing Shunzhi (1645), and the ancient street is about one kilometer long. It used to be a well-preserved ancient street in this county (20 12 has been basically destroyed so far). Duimianshi Mansion is the manor of Shi Jinsheng, the largest landlord in this county (well preserved), and it is a provincial key cultural relic. On the left is Wang Yu Temple (a primary school was demolished in the 1990s). Next door is the Deng Family Ancestral Temple (a provincial key cultural relic), which is the hometown of the old Red Army (Mrs. Guan Xiangying).

The whole Taoist temple is composed of two palaces in history, namely, Wanshou Palace and Qingyuan Palace. Wanshou Palace (Jiangxi Guild Hall) was built during the Qianlong period of Qing Dynasty, with a history of nearly 300 years. It was built by immigrants from Jiangxi province, mainly to offer sacrifices to family ancestors such as "Xu Zhenjun", "Zhang Tianshi" and the current emperor, and it was also a place where Jiangxi people gathered. Qingyuan Palace was built in the 11th year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty, more than 40 years ago/kloc-0. It was built by local people in memory of Li Bing, and mainly dedicated to the Dragon King (Li Bing) and other gods.

Wanshou Palace (Jiangxi Guild Hall), the main buildings are well preserved. The original ancient building guild hall and the woodcarving map of Qing immigrants (Huguang Shangchuan) are the only ones in Sichuan, which have high artistic and historical value. 1993 Luzhou municipal people's government announced it as a municipal key cultural relics protection unit. 20 12 years as a provincial key cultural relics protection unit.

Now the use area of the temple is 4 120 square meters. Among them, Wanshou Palace 1500 square meters, Qingyuan Palace 1000 square meters, kitchen, office, lecture hall and dormitory 520 square meters, and green area 1 100 square meters.

The layout, cultural characteristics and ancient architectural style of the palace;

The architectural style of Wanshou Palace is similar to the architectural rules of Southern Taoist Temple in Ming and Qing Dynasties. Surrounded by a thick wall of wind and fire, it consists of a mountain gate, a theater, a hatchback, a main hall and a back hall. Ranked from low to high.

The gate is tall and magnificent. On the thick brick wall, there is a brick archway with six columns and five rooms. In the middle of the mountain gate, banners, couplets and exquisite relief patterns are engraved on the forehead and purlin of the gate. On it, the vertical forehead of the "Wanshou Palace" has a dragon pattern, and the horizontal forehead is brought back to the edge of the text. The two sides are deeply embossed to protect the gods, and then it is a gray plastic pattern. On both sides of the archway, there are side doors at the top of the stone archway garden, and banners and couplets are engraved on the forehead and archway.

Theater, Lou Jing: The entrance is the theater. Column 14 a large stone pillar with a diameter of 50 cm and a height of 8 m and 20 cm. Sitting on the top of the roof, there are gray plastic black dragons on both sides, claws kissing animals, cornices upturned and eaves reflected. There is a couplet engraved on the corner post at the front desk. "I feel the same way today, and how rich and famous I am seems to have passed the day before yesterday;" Right and wrong must be decided, and virtue and treachery must be loyal. In the end, it depends on the ending. There are more than 100 figures engraved in the Folk Song Square and Taiqian Song Square, showing more than 10 representative historical allusions (the most representative of which is the immigration map of Qing Dynasty). There are exquisite carvings on the bow and hanging post. This theater has a unique design and exquisite architecture. Carving, in particular, is a representative masterpiece of woodcarving in the Qing Dynasty, which is bold and unrestrained, vivid and vivid, and has a strong Taoist culture. The theater and hatchback are well preserved. The big stone carving Bagua is located on the stone steps in the middle of the courtyard dam.

Main Hall (Wanfa Zongtan): Seen from the theater, the four-step stone ladder is a wide courtyard dam, and the twelve-step stone ladder on the courtyard dam is a tall and magnificent main hall. Six columns, five bays and four deep rooms, covering an area of 340 square meters. There are 16 stone pillars with a diameter of 50 cm in the middle, and humps are embossed on the platform beams. In the middle is the Wanfa Zongtan, on which are the icons of the Heavenly Emperor headed by Taoist Sanqing, and on which are the icons of "Cihang", "Salvation God" and "Lingguan", and on the left and right are the icons of Wenchang, Yaowang, God of Wealth, Fu, Lu and Shou. Bright lighthouse, 2.5 meters high, 19 floor, with 2076 magic lamps. The winning streak of Taoism has far-reaching significance. "Gao Tao crouches long, morality is more important than ghosts and gods" hangs in front; "Ten thousand robberies are subject to the purpose of the Jade Bureau to solve the mystery, and Kim means the truth of ancient and modern times" hangs around the lobby; "In the heaven, all the lodgings are in the fight, and the mysterious vault hangs down the royal group to practice metaphysics in a true circle" hangs in Wanfa Zongtan. "Tao gives birth to everything, 22 gives birth to 33 gives birth to everything, man, earth and law give birth to Tao every day, and Tao is natural" hangs around the emperors in the middle. "Four lives and six roads in the South China Sea sail to Purdue, and the heaven hangs Taiyi light, eight difficulties and three disasters, leaving the bitter room." "Innate One Master _ Shen Jun Town Wanqing" hangs around the seats of Cihang, Taiyi and Lingguan Icons respectively.

Houdian (Sanjiao Hall): From the eight stone steps of the main hall to Houdian, it is a quadrangle with an area of 300 square meters. From the purlin, the left and right compartments, the hall, and the left and right patios, it is like a fairy mountain clause. What is striking is a pair of couplets. The first part is: Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism are all here. The second part is: Heaven and Earth are all created and transformed from here. The banner is: Bridge of Supreme Law. The jade emperor is represented by Taoism in the middle of the top, Confucius by Confucianism on the left and Buddhism (Buddha) by Guanyin on the right. Here fully embodies the harmony of the three religions. On the left is the Buddha Hall (dedicated to the three great western buddhas), and on the right is the Hall of Loyalty, Filial Piety and Renyi (dedicated to Guan Jun).

Qingyuan Palace (ancestral hall) was built in the 11th year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty (1872), more than 40 years ago. Covering an area of 1000 square meters, the existing halls, left and right buildings and dams are well preserved. There are five 16 stone pillars with a diameter of 50 cm in the middle. Hanging in front of the temple are: opening a gorge to break a long valley, dredging Longxi to irrigate fertile fields, and fighting demons to find the treasure of Taiping Town for a long time. This is a tribute to the great achievements of Sichuan master Li Bing. The courtyard is in the middle, the Sichuan master is in the center, the Dragon King is on the left, and Yu Wang and other gods are on the right. On the main beam of the roof, it is written: the emperor is prosperous, the weather is good, the country is safe and the people are safe.

Bailuyuan Palace is a place for religious activities officially approved by the religious department of the government, and it is one of the large Taoist temples in Luzhou City. At present, the abbot Ming (Fa Hao) is the highest-ranking Taoist faculty member in Luzhou. Here, religious activities are carried out in accordance with their religious teachings, doctrines and canons and are protected by state laws.

Bailu Town: Bailu Town is located at the entrance of Hejiang East, which is formed by merging the original Bailu, Shuizhu and Mamiao townships. It is bordered by Jiangjin City, Chongqing, with a town area of 77.6438+0km, which is 120km away from downtown Chongqing, 60km away from Luzhou and 30km away from Hejiang County. 20 10 Bailu Town governs Dashan Village, Baisong Village, Liangshitan Village, Nanmu Village, Wangcheng Village, Shuizhu Village, Yinping Village, Hejiang Village, Yuanwan Village, Dengjiaping Village, Mamiao Village, etc. 1 administrative village, Bailu 1 community. Bailu Town is located in the northeast of Hejiang County, with convenient transportation. Jiangjin district is adjacent to Chongqing in the east and north, and adjacent to Chongqing in the west.