Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Places of interest in Yuanshan Town

Places of interest in Yuanshan Town

Dong Tian Cultural Park Dong Tian Cultural Park (Buddhist Temple) is located in the northwest suburb of Yuanshan Town.

Approved by the United Front Work Department of Jiange County Committee and Jiange County Cultural Bureau, it is a series of amusement and sightseeing spots integrating national religious culture and modern humanistic natural landscape. According to legend, in the early years of Yongzheng in the Qing Dynasty, businessmen from Jiangxi, Shaanxi, Fujian, Guangxi and other provinces selected the "Ten Miles Against the Current and Five Horses Around the Waist", invested in building a guild hall, set up a market, and moved the round mountain field to its current site. Subsequently, the legend of "four mountains are not in the end, water flows backwards, people are not rich for three generations, and honest officials are not long" spread among the people of Yuanshan Farm. A group of businessmen and immigrants from Jiangxi, Shaanxi, Fujian, Guangxi and other places, as well as Sichuan natives, gathered private financial resources and skilled craftsmen to invest huge sums of money in construction in order to show them the geomantic omen, make up the wind pulse, and create an environment with prosperous market and outstanding people.

Wenchang Palace Wenchang Palace was built in the first year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1723), with a quadrangle layout and an area of 1200m2. It is located in the former site of Yuanshan Town Office and built by Zhao. The building is backed by the beam at the mouth of the Confucian Temple, which is low in the front and high in the back, and four big columns in front of the mountain gate roll dragons and hold columns. In the hall, there are more than 200 Wenchang emperors and Buddha statues. The walls around the temple are painted with figures, landscapes and pastoral scenery. The entrance of Wenchang Palace is paved with 24 steps of bluestone stairs. There is a temple-like ancient theater opposite the main entrance, and the roof is covered with blue tiles. Among the birds and animals on the roof, there is a giant iron tower with the word "longevity" upright. Four steel ropes are closely connected to the four corners of the roof from the tower, and a copper wind chime is hung on each corner. Vu Thang Palace Vu Thang Palace, also known as Shaanxi Guild Hall, is located in the former site of the mountain office. Built in the first year of Guangxu in Qing Dynasty (1875), the building faces south and has a quadrangle layout. It covers an area of about 100,000 square meters. The main hall is a single-eave roof built on the mountain with a platform beam frame. The main hall is 5 rooms long, 203 square meters, with a depth of 15.2 meters and a height of 7 meters. The platform is 2.7m high, and the stair steps 14. There are 4 left and right wings, each with a width of12.8m and a depth of 7.2m. This hall was built by Cui, Huang, Shen and others in Shaanxi. There is a statue of Guan Yu, a general in Shu. The building is close to the only natural forest land with an area of about 500m2 in Yuanshanchang Town, and the north of the forest land is connected with Yuanshan Cultural Center. 1990, Jiange County People's Government listed Shaanxi Guild Hall as the second batch of county-level cultural relics protection units, and positioned it as Grade II. 199 1 year, monument 60-C35 and its four boundaries were excavated and erected.

Nanhua Palace Nanhua Palace was built in the sixth year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1728) and is located at the present site of Yuanshan Middle School. The layout of quadrangles, located in the west to the east, was built by Hunan people. Covering an area of1300m2. There are statues of Zhuangzi and dozens of Buddha statues in the main hall, corresponding to an ancient theater opposite. The courtyard is carved with beams and painted buildings, with white walls and tiles, and each pillar is engraved with colorful portraits of the main characters in the relief drama. There are two towering cypress trees held together by four people in the yard. 199 1 April, was named as the second batch of county-level cultural relics protection units by Jiange County People's Government, and the monument was designated for protection. Wanshou Palace Wanshou Palace, also known as Jiangxi Guild Hall, is located in the current site of the original mountain health clinic. According to legend, it was built by the seven surnames of Chen, Huang, Zhang, Wu, Sun, Yang and Li in the eighth year of Yongzheng (1730). The side wall of the mountain gate is clear stone with quadrangular layout, with an area of 1200m2. There are Buddha statues in the main hall, such as Xiao Gong and Wang Ye in Zhenjiang. The mountain gate building is a vertical wooden structure on the first floor and the bottom, and the roof is bagua-shaped. Each grid is painted with landscapes and dramatic figures, which are bright and dazzling. On the river 50 meters away from the mountain gate, there is a stone arch bridge with 29 levels before and 29 levels after, about 10 meter high, 5 meters wide and 50 meters across. It is magnificent, echoing the North-South Bridge from a distance, and crosses the upstream river with a jade belt around its waist, forming a beautiful landscape. Fujian Guild Hall was built in the seventh year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1729), located in the middle street of Yuanshan Town. Covering an area of more than 800 ㎡, it is a quadrangle layout built by Fujian businessmen from Laixing. There are statues of Wu Zetian and her family in the main hall, which is 0/00 meters away from Wenchang Palace and Ancient Theater/kloc-. This museum has changed beyond recognition now, except for a stone tablet with a width of 1 m, a height of 1.5 m and a thickness of 0.20 m.

Fujian Guild Hall, an ancient building in Dashuijing Ancient Buildings, is located at the south entrance of Yuanshan Town, with a history of 100 years. This well is 5m in diameter and10m in depth. The wellhead protrudes from the ground, is tightly closed and has good drainage. The well is full of spring water and cold air all year round. After countless devastating droughts in the past century, it has never dried up without water, benefiting more than 2,000 residents in the town and large and small businesses with Laonan Street as the main body. 1991April, Dashuijing Ancient Buildings ancient buildings were named as the second batch of county-level cultural relics protection units by Jiange County People's Government, and a monument was erected for protection. Tomb of the Martyrs 1935 A certain unit of the Chinese Red Army of Workers and Peasants was requisitioning grain in the southern area under construction, and confronted the local armed Gaitian Party of the Kuomintang reactionaries. Red Army soldiers Li (18 years old) and Yang Manshan (24 years old) fought to the death with the enemy and died heroically because they were outnumbered. After the two martyrs were killed, they were buried in the current site of Yuanshan Hospital by local people. The Party Committee and Government of Yuanshan Town instructed the Working Committee of Yuanshan Town to mobilize mass forces. In 2006, the tomb of martyrs was moved to the present site of Dongshan Martyrs Cemetery, the monument was rebuilt, the archway gatehouse was built, the greening was completed, and investment was attracted to expand the scale of Martyrs Cemetery. 199 1 April, the tomb of the martyrs was named as the second batch of county-level cultural relics protection units by the Jiange County People's Government, and monuments were designated for protection.