Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - In which province is Jiang Shui Village located?

In which province is Jiang Shui Village located?

Jiang Shui Village belongs to Kou Town, Laicheng District, which is located at the foot of Langshan Mountain, 265,438+0km north of Laicheng and 8km north of Kou Town. Since ancient times, it has been one of the main passes from Laiwu to Zhangqiu. To the north of Yexue Town, Ye Xue Cun and Dongnuan Village; East of Kuangkou Town, Kuangkun Village and Gudui Village; South of Qingshiqiao Village and Shankou Village in Kou Town; In the west, Liyang Town is adjacent to Weizhuang Village and Dongtuwu Village. The village consists of five natural villages: Nanjiang, Beijiang, Beilingzi, Nanlingzi and Hebei. With a land of 3,500 mu and a total population of 3,303, it is one of the largest villages in the north of Kou Town. According to historical records, when 1956 Advanced Society was founded, Jiang Shui Village was merged from five natural villages into one administrative village-Jiang Shui Village.

South Hexi meets Yingwen River, and Kuangshan is in the east. The feeder road passes through the west and is located in the hills, with 560 mu of cultivated land, 230 households and 750 people. In the 24th year of the Republic of China, the "Laiwu County Records" continued to record: "Jiang Shui Town, South Jiang Shui". According to Gao's genealogy, in the early Ming Dynasty, Gao moved from Zaoqiang County, Hebei Province to build a village. Because it is located in the south of Jiangshuigou, it is named Nanjiangshui, which belongs to Jiang Shui Village Committee.

The North River, the West Shengwen River, and the bypass pass through the village. It is located in the hilly area, with 830 mu of cultivated land, 335 households and 1060 people. Qing Kangxi's "Laiwu County Records" records: "Yamaguchi Bao? Slurry ditch ". According to the records of stone tablets in Yuan Dynasty, it was built in Tang Dynasty. Because there is a spring in Beishangou, the village, the water flows out from the white clay, as white as pulp, so it is named Jiangshuigou. It was named Jiang Shui Village because of ravines, and later it evolved into Jiangshui River. Because of the same name, it was renamed Beijiang, which belongs to Jiang Shui Village Committee.

Beilingzi, a snow town in the north, is located in the mountains. Cultivated land 154 mu, 50 households, 150 people. During the Yongzheng period of the Qing Dynasty, due to the flood, he moved from Beijiang to this village. Because it is located in the deep mountains, it is named Beilingzi, which belongs to Jiang Shui Village Committee.

Nanlingzi is located on the east bank of the river, in the hilly area where the Ming (Shui)-Lai (Wu) highway passes, with cultivated land 156 mu and 60 households with 280 people. Qing Kangxi's "Laiwu County Records" records: "Yamaguchi Bao? Nanlingzi. " According to the tombstone of Shi, Shi moved from Beijiang River to this village in the early Ming Dynasty, and was named Nanlingzi because it was located in Nanling, Jiang Shui. After Shi moved, he still used the original village name and belonged to the village Committee.

Hebei Province is located on the west bank of the river, with the Ming (Shui)-Lai (Wu) Expressway passing through. It is located in the hilly area, with 869 mu of cultivated land, 325 households and 1008 people, and is rich in peanuts. Qing Kangxi's "Laiwu County Records" records: "Yamaguchi Bao? Hebei ". According to Wei's genealogy, Wei moved from Shankou to build a village in the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty. Because it is close to the river, it used to be called Hegou Village, but it was renamed Hebei in the early Qing Dynasty, belonging to Jiang Shui Village Committee.

Since 1956, Jiang Shui Village has been merged into a large administrative village. After five village party branches and village committees, it belongs to Shankou District of Kouzhen Commune and Qingshan District of Kouzhen Town. It is one of the villages with a large population and rich products in the north of Kouzhen. Jiang Shui Village is full of outstanding people and talented people. During the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty, Wei Kangtian, Hebei Province, was born in tribute. The court set up a memorial arch, a flagpole and a horse stone for him, rebuilt the royal plaque of the gatehouse, wrote "Ming Xiu" and inscribed "Qi Bin Yan Nian". Flagpole stands were erected in two carriages in Zu Mao (the flagpole was cut off during the Japanese invasion). There is a "dragon" tombstone in the ancestral hall. None of them exist now. Worked in Yidu Persuasion Institute (equivalent to Education Bureau).

During War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression and the War of Liberation, many revolutionaries emerged, such as Wei Chunfang (Wei), Wei Jizhou and Liu Peican. Southern cadres: Wei Zhenbao, Wei Zhenfeng, Wei Jingming, Lu Yanju, Cui Zongyue, Wei Ming, Bi Xinde, etc.

Wei Chunfang, male, 1886, from Hebei Village, Jiang Shui, was the head of peace preservation corps in Yexue District in the early years of the Republic of China. 1927 plus China, 1928 Ren Yexue District. Zhang Lai Squadron was compiled in 1938, and 1940 was appointed as the captain of Zhang Lai Brigade. In the meantime, he mobilized more than a dozen people in the village, such as Wei Jizhou and Wei Guangxi, to embark on the revolutionary road. They all went through fire and water to make contributions.

According to the "0 Laiwu Party History Outline", in the winter of 1927, according to the instructions of Tailai County Committee, 0 member Lu and other three people smashed Jiangshuigou Taxation Office of the Republic of China with guns and fired its director Liu. "The 0 smashing department store donation (tax office) incident shocked the county."

1943, Luo Jun, the captain of the Armed Forces Department of the Fourth Brigade of Lu Column, single-handedly rushed out of the encirclement of the Japanese Puppet Army, with four serious injuries, and was recuperating in hebei village, Jiang Shui. Japanese and puppet troops stationed in Ye Xue stronghold dispatched to grab grain. The situation is very urgent. Captain Luo insisted on moving with the team. Aunt Wei, the landlord, said, "Son, you are so badly hurt that you can't leave. Tell my daughter to comb the code and pretend to be your wife. You can be my son, and I will protect you, even if I risk my life. " Later, party member Yang, who was deaf underground, sent Captain Luo to a cave in Shangfa Mountain to hide, and Captain Luo escaped.

The hero Cui Yu 1947 planted mines on the highway in the autumn, killing a battalion commander, two soldiers and a war horse, and was awarded the title of "the first-class hero of the militia".

During the War of Liberation, the whole village supported the front line and dispatched 20 stretchers, 50 trolleys and 258 migrant workers to engage in battlefield transportation or as guides. Many excellent sons and daughters gave their precious lives.

Since the founding of New China, a total of 130 people have joined the People's Liberation Army, making contributions in the campaigns to resist US aggression and aid Korea, Vietnam and coastal defense.

After the founding of People's Republic of China (PRC), production was gradually resumed, and the task of land reform was completed. From the agricultural cooperative movement in 1954 to the establishment of the advanced cooperative in 1956, five natural villages merged into one administrative village. Lv Yanxiu was appointed secretary of the Party branch, and Wei Zhenchuan and Xie Tongde were appointed deputy secretaries.

After the agricultural cooperation, under the leadership of the Party branch, the people of Jiang Shui village managed the mountains and rivers, overcame natural disasters, and the rural production and life changed greatly. After the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee, the household contract responsibility system was implemented in Jiang Shui Village, and the agricultural production conditions were improved. 1in the autumn of 993, the river was restored, merchants from all directions gathered, and the traffic was very busy, making it a large livestock market north of Kouzhen. Jiang Shui Village has completely changed the face of poverty and backwardness.

Since 1993, the industrial structure in rural areas has been adjusted, and many wealthy households, large forestry contractors, specialized aquaculture households and specialized grain processing households have emerged, effectively enhancing the economic vitality of Jiang Shui. Wei Chuanxi, former deputy secretary of the Party Committee of Laiwu Telecommunications Bureau, led his family to spend huge sums of money to develop barren hills after retirement. 200 1, Wei Chuanxi bought 1987 mu of mountain field with a 30-year term at an auction price of 20,000 yuan, and opened 6 miles of Jinshan Yinglin Road within one month. Secondly, we set up power and water control, built a reservoir, drilled a water well 60 meters deep, and built two ponds and dams with a water capacity of 70 cubic meters. Three forest protection houses were built, with an investment of 200,000 yuan to build a comprehensive science and technology building 1 building. Over the past year or so, 5000 holes have been drilled in the mountain ridge, and high-value economic trees have been planted. Four gardens (pear garden, apricot garden, chestnut garden and persimmon garden), one ditch (walnut ditch) and one road (pomegranate road) have basically formed, and they are known as "Xanadu".

Every market day, Jiang Shui Village has a busy grain market, a crowded vegetable market and a bustling ready-to-wear market, especially the livestock market. As many as 200 to 300 piglets are listed, which is the market with the most piglets in the surrounding markets. There are also people from the town who come to buy piglets, such as tea, snow field, upstream, neighboring towns of Majian and Zhangjiawa, as well as Zhangqiu and Tai 'an. The turnover per episode is not less than 654.38+10,000 yuan.

The market has brought economic prosperity, and more than 50 households have opened services such as catering, repair, building materials wholesale, hairdressing, photography and flour processing near the market. Lu set up a wholesale and retail department of tobacco, wine, sugar, tea and cakes in the market, and his business was booming. He also built a high-standard two-story building at the north end of the market with his own funds.

Wei Guangyin, director of Jiang Shui Village Flour Processing Factory, started from a flour mill and developed into a small enterprise with an annual profit of 10,000 yuan through reasonable management and reliable service. He himself was also rated as a "rich expert". He didn't forget the villagers after he became rich. Every Spring Festival, he takes out flour and funds to help the widowed and disabled elderly in his village for free, which is commended by leaders at all levels and praised by villagers.

In Jiang Shui Village, there is a bridge across the Wenhe River from east to west. It is a bridge on Ming (Shui)-Lai (Wu) Highway, named after Nanlingzi Village. Built in April of 1980, the superstructure is a reinforced concrete hyperbolic arch; The substructure is reinforced concrete cast-in-place pile. Total length 147.6m, 5 holes, span 25m, bridge deck width 1 1m, and sidewalks with 1m on both sides. Truck -20 tons, suspension-100 tons.

The newly-built bridge in the north of Jiang Shui Village crosses the Huihe River in the north and south, which is a large highway bridge on the 242 provincial highway. Named after Uighur. All the structures are filled with reinforced concrete. Total length 180m, 9 holes, 25m bridge deck width, four lanes in both directions. There are 3 meters of sidewalks on each side. Under the bridge is the water pipeline of Laiwu Power Plant.

1in the autumn of 973, under the leadership of the two committees of the village, the villagers raised their own funds, collected stones themselves, invested tens of thousands of workers, built a large pumping station with a height of 19 meters, and expanded the irrigation area by more than 800 mu.

There are tourist attractions near Jiang Shui Village, such as Lvzudong Copper Mine Site, Dongling Pumping Station in Shankou, Fanggan Eco-tourism Zone, Laiwu Longshan, Laiwu Campaign Memorial Hall, and other specialties, such as laiwu black pig, Laiwu Pig, Laiwu Black Rabbit, Laiwu Jishan Black Chicken and Laiwu Ginger.