Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Development and Utilization of the Nemur River
Development and Utilization of the Nemur River
In 1991, the water diversion and improvement project in Nemor Township, Wudalianchi City started and was completed on October 26, 1992. The total investment of the project is 2.05 million yuan, with a daily water supply capacity of 505 tons. Build a 90-square-meter pump room, two 100-ton reservoirs, and a 30-ton reservoir. The total length of plastic water supply pipes is 66,845 meters. ***Investment of 100,000 cubic meters of earth, 100 cubic meters of stone, and 312 cubic meters of cement. 18 maintenance wells and 1 large water source well were built. After the water diversion was successful, 8 villages, 5,362 people, and 4,570 large livestock benefited.
The satellite canal is located 30 kilometers southeast of Nehe County. It was excavated jointly by the three counties of Dedu, Keshan and Nehe. The head of the canal is at the old hilltop on the south bank of the middle reaches of the Nemur River in Wudalianchi City. The water of the Nemur River is diverted up the mountain from the county's spit, and flows through the three counties (cities) of Dedu, Keshan and Nehe, with a total length of 317 kilometers (one say 92 kilometers). Ground was broken on August 28, 1958. The canal covers an area of ??24,000 acres, cost 15 million yuan, and has a total investment of 11.35 million yuan. Due to the large amount of work, it was not completed that year. In 1959, more than 13,000 people were mobilized to establish communication channels and 89 kilometers of water. In 1960, another 28,000 people were organized to complete 32 river dams, sluices and crossing projects. In 1961, he was disbanded due to the inability to take care of natural disasters. It was updated in 1966, included in the national plan in 1968, and 84 kilometers of water were officially connected in 1974. By 1978, 71 permanent projects had been completed, using 345 tons of steel, 1,900 cubic meters of wood, and 1,300 tons of cement. The introduction of flow rate is 9 seconds/cubic meter, and the planned benefit is 145,000 acres, and the actual benefit is 7,000 acres. There is no water in the canal due to drought in spring, and the canal floods during summer and autumn rains, causing damage to farmland. Jiujing Township needs to clear more than 10,000 square meters of silt every year.
Shankou Reservoir, the Shankou Conservancy Project, is located in the upper reaches of the Nemur River in Wudalianchi City, 53 kilometers away from Wudalianchi City. It is a comprehensive complex with flood control, irrigation, power generation, water supply, fish farming, tourism, etc. It is a functional national large-scale II comprehensive water conservancy project. The dam site is located at the mountain pass bordering Xiaoxing'an Mountains and Songnen Plain, so it is named Shankou Reservoir. The water collection area above the dam site is 3,745 square kilometers, accounting for 26.9% of the entire basin area. The reservoir covers an area of ??84 square kilometers, with a dam length of 763 meters, a maximum dam height of 36 meters, a normal water storage level of 313 meters, and a total storage capacity of 995 million cubic meters. The hydropower installed capacity is 26,000 kilowatts, the designed annual power generation capacity is 42 million kilowatt hours, and the total investment is 340 million yuan.
The Outline Reservoir is a medium-sized reservoir project built after the Heilongjiang Provincial Party Committee determined that Dedu County was one of the 10 grain-producing outline counties in the province in mid-1966, so it is called the Outline reservoir. The reservoir dam site is located 12 kilometers east of Qingshan Town, Dedu County, in the middle and lower reaches of the Wenchar River, a tributary of the Nemor River, with Fuxing Village in Xinglong Township to the south and Longfeng Village in Chengguan Township to the north. The watershed area above the reservoir site is 302 square kilometers. It is a comprehensive medium-sized reservoir that mainly irrigates paddy fields, dry fields, flood control, and waterlogging control, combined with fish farming. Reservoir standards are designed based on floods that occur once in 50 years and are calibrated for floods that occur once in 500 years. Among them, the peak flow rate of the flood that occurs once in 50 years is 570 cubic meters per second, and the peak flow rate that occurs once in 50 years is 1060 cubic meters per second. The total annual runoff is 42.28 million cubic meters. The main structures of the reservoir include earth dams, flood gates and water conveyance tunnels. The maximum dam height is 9.4 meters, the average dam height is 8 meters, the dam length is 1085 meters, the dam top width is 4 meters, the water-facing slope is 1:3, the back-water slope is 1:25, and dry stone slope protection is used. The total designed storage capacity is 41.097 million cubic meters. Among them: Xingli storage capacity is 21.373 million cubic meters, dead storage capacity is 14.2 million cubic meters, and flood control storage capacity is 15.525 million cubic meters. The designed gravity irrigation area is 33,000 acres, and the waterlogging removal area is 20,000 acres. The project is scheduled to start in September 1966 and be completed at the end of 1969. Due to insufficient funds, construction was forced to stop in March 1968. In May 1671, the project was completed.
Hongsheng Reservoir (Small I) is located 1 km west of Sanhetun, Hongsheng Village, Xinglong, south of Qingshan Town, Wudalianchi City.
The water source of the reservoir comes from the tributary Wenchar River. The water collection area upstream of the dam site is 1.45 square kilometers. Both sides are reclaimed hilly farmland. The downstream of the dam site is 1,125 acres of relatively flat cultivated land, which can be used for planting water and dry fields. . The designed maximum dam height of the reservoir is 6.7 meters, the top width is 4 meters, the dam length is 461 meters, and the total storage capacity is 2.73 million cubic meters, of which the Xingli storage capacity is 828,900 cubic meters. The water transmission dam is a stepped cork-type reinforced concrete square culvert with a hole length of 22.6 meters, a cross-sectional size of 0.6 meters × 0.6 meters, and a maximum flow rate of 0.35 cubic meters per second. The spillway is an open mortar masonry structure with a top width of 15 meters, a maximum overflow water depth of 1.49 meters, and a maximum overflow volume of 39.6 cubic meters per second. The project started construction in January 1971, and a water conveyance tunnel was built in 1976. In the autumn of the same year, the dam was closed and water storage began for fish farming. Work will be suspended from now on.
Development Reservoir (Small II) is located on the south side of Hahei Highway 4 kilometers northeast of Long Town, Wudalianchi City. The water source of the reservoir comes from the tributary of Yinlong River. The water collection area upstream of the dam site is 27.63 square kilometers. The designed maximum dam height of the reservoir is 7 meters, the top width of the dam is 4 meters, the dam length is 765 meters, and the total storage capacity is 4.12 million cubic meters, of which the Xingli storage capacity is 1.69 million cubic meters. The water conveyance tunnel is a stepped reinforced concrete square culvert with a length of 33.6 meters, a cross-sectional size of 0.6 meters × 0.6 meters, and a maximum flow rate of 0.35 cubic meters per second. The spillway is made of open mortar stone, with a top width of 12 meters, a maximum overflow water depth of 1.51 meters, and a maximum overflow volume of 32.6 cubic meters per second. The project started in August 1976, the water tunnel project was completed in 1977, and the dam was closed in 1980. In 1981, the spillway project was completed. In 1981, because the spillway road bridge was not built and floods could not be discharged, the dam was opened with an upper width of 60 meters, a lower width of 46 meters, and a depth of 7 meters, and 5,000 meters of earth was washed away. In 1982, the construction was stopped after the breach was repaired.
Shengli Reservoir (Small II) is located in the southeast of Shengli Village, Xinfa Township, 6 kilometers southwest of Qingshan Town, Wudalianchi City (formerly Dedu County). The water source for the reservoir comes from the Xiaonan River, a tributary of the Wenchar River. The water collection area upstream of the reservoir site is 11 square kilometers. The downstream sides of the reservoir site are sloping farmland, and the middle is a relatively flat valley where water can be planted. The total design capacity of the reservoir is 940,000 cubic meters, including 480,000 cubic meters for flood control, 390,000 cubic meters for active storage, and 65,000 cubic meters for dead storage. The earth dam is a homogeneous earth dam with a maximum height of 6 meters, a top width of 4 meters, and a length of 410 meters. The project was started in the autumn of 1973 by a professional construction team composed of 50 people from Shengli Village, and the construction continued in 1980. The entire project has completed the dam and slope protection; the length of the tunnel is 18.8 meters, the cross-sectional size is 0.4 meters × 0.4 meters, the maximum flow rate is 0.7 cubic meters per second, the stepped cork reinforced concrete water conveyance tunnel; the cross-sectional size is 1.6 meters × 1.6 meters, and the maximum discharge volume is 18 Square well type reinforced concrete spillway with cubic meters per second. The project was completed with 25,500 cubic meters of earthwork, accounting for 78.95 of the designed earthwork; 1,011 cubic meters of stone, accounting for 62.75 of the designed stonework; and 73.3 cubic meters of steel and concrete. The state invested 31,864 yuan. According to the design requirements, the dam height differs by only 0.5 meters, requiring 6,800 cubic meters of earthwork, and 600 cubic meters of stones for slope protection facing the water. After the reservoir is filled with water, fry are released for fish farming, with an annual fish production of 5,000 to 8,000 catties; 120 to 150 acres of rice are planted annually, with an output of 400 to 500 catties per mu. The area of ??rice planting accounts for 30% of the planned irrigation area. It is one of the small (II) reservoirs in the county with good economic benefits.
Yongfeng Reservoir, formerly known as "San·Ba" Reservoir. It is located in Yongfeng Township, 9 kilometers north of Nehe County. The total drainage area is 33 square kilometers and the total designed storage capacity is 1.78 million cubic meters. Construction started in 1958, and an earthen dam with a length of 400 meters and a height of 2 to 3 meters was built. In 1959, during the flood season, one channel was washed away. Through the meter-long gap, all the water in the reservoir leaked out. In 1968, a spillway was excavated 50 meters to the right of the dam. It began to take shape in 1978. It can irrigate 2,700 acres of farmland and raise 160,000 fish.
Hongda Reservoir is located in Hongda Village, Qinghe Township, 40 kilometers north of Nehe County. It is a small comprehensive utilization reservoir mainly for irrigation, taking into account flood control and fish farming.
The dam is 470 meters long and 8 meters high, with a water storage capacity of 930,000 cubic meters and a water surface area of ??495 acres. It can irrigate 4,000 acres (including 1,000 acres of paddy fields) by gravity and raise 100,000 fish. Construction started in 1975. In 1978, 70,000 cubic meters of earthwork for the dam, 4,700 cubic meters of dry stone, 170 cubic meters of concrete, and 22,000 cubic meters of earthwork for the flood channel were completed. The slope protection on the front surface is 1900 square meters.
Jiguang Reservoir is located in Jiguang Village, Laolai Town, Nehe County. It was built in 1977. The rainwater collection area is 9.03 square kilometers, with a designed storage capacity of 675,000 cubic meters, which can irrigate 1,200 acres of farmland and raise 100,000 fish.
Huasheng Reservoir is located in Huasheng Village, Hesheng Township, 60 kilometers south of Nehe County. It was built in 1969. The rainwater collection area is 60 square kilometers, with a designed storage capacity of 1.932 million cubic meters, which can irrigate 1,500 acres of farmland and raise 100,000 fish.
Xiangyang Reservoir is located in Xiangyang Village, Xuetian Township, 16 kilometers north of Nehe County. Construction started in September 1958. The earth dam project was completed that year and underground culverts were buried for both flood control and irrigation purposes. Completed in 1976, the dam is 5.2 meters high, 550 meters long, and the water conveyance tunnel is 18 meters long. The rainwater collection area is 5.9 square kilometers, with a designed storage capacity of 540,000 cubic meters. It can irrigate 800 acres of farmland and 287 acres of fish farming water surface.
Tongyi sewage reservoir is located in Qimin Village, Tongyi Township, southwest of Nehe County. Construction started in 1976 and completed in 1978. The water source is the wastewater discharged by Hongguang Sugar Factory during the production period and the clean water supplied during the non-production period, and part of the surface water is retained. The total capacity is 3 million cubic meters, the dam is 11.5 meters high, and the reinforced concrete lined aqueduct is 2.3 kilometers long. It can irrigate 31,500 acres by gravity and 8,500 acres by lift water. Shilong Irrigation District is located in Shuangquan Township and Wudalianchi Town, Wudalianchi City. The head of the irrigation district is located at the mouth of Shilong River south of Wudalianchitou Pond, 20 kilometers north of Wudalianchi City. The designed main canal is 19.6 kilometers long and draws water from Wudalianchi into it. The designed flow rate of the canal water inlet gate is 3 cubic meters/s, and the supply flow rate is 0.3 cubic meters/s from Shuangquan Reservoir. The designed irrigation area is 21,000 acres, including 10,000 acres of paddy fields and 11,000 acres of dry fields. Shilong Irrigation District was founded in 1958. After more than 40 years of construction, one main canal with a length of 21 kilometers was excavated. The main canal was designed from the barrage through Wudalianchi Town, Longquan Village, Baoquan Village, Shuangquan Village, Yixin Village to the south of Sanhe Village. Later, the farmers spontaneously built it, extending the main canal to the southwest for 1.4 kilometers. The current scale has been formed, with 1 canal head barrage, 1 water inlet gate, and 29 main canal buildings below the water inlet gate completed. Among them, there are 16 bridges, 3 aqueducts, 1 lock, 8 water falls, 1 steep slope, and 16 branch canals, with a length of 17.129 kilometers. The buildings include 16 sluice gates, 2 aqueducts, 5 bridges, 14 water drops, 9 culverts, and 95 ditches with a length of 21.51 kilometers. 10 branch platoons have been completed, with a length of 8.01 kilometers. By the end of 1999, Shilong Irrigation District had completed 512,500 cubic meters of earthwork, 23,500 cubic meters of stone, and 773 cubic meters of concrete. The state subsidized investment was 956,000 yuan, and the local government raised 360,000 yuan. The effective irrigation area of ??paddy fields reaches 3,800 acres, and the actual irrigation area is 3,500 acres. At the end of 1999, the actual irrigation area for rice production was only 1,100 acres, and in 2000 it reached 10,000 acres.
The construction of an irrigation area, located 4 kilometers northwest of Qingshan Town, uses water from the Nemur River to irrigate the land on the left bank of the Nemur River. The designed irrigation area is 15,000 acres, including 10,000 acres of paddy fields and 5,000 acres of dry fields. The design flow rate of the water inlet is 4 cubic meters/second. The irrigation area was founded in 1956. By 2000, after 44 years of construction, it had completed 2.5 kilometers of main water diversion canals; two branch canals of 18 kilometers, 25 branch canals, 18.225 kilometers long; and 120 bucket canals, 34 kilometers long. The buildings include 1 barrage, 1 water inlet gate, 2 dry cross culverts, and 3 bridges. The main canal has 2 water inlets, 13 bridges, 3 water falls, and 7 main drainage intersections. The branch canals have 25 sluice gates, 2 bridges, 1 aqueduct, and 8.5 kilometers of dry drainage. Completed 2 building bridges, one intersection for drainage and irrigation; 13 branch rows, 12 kilometers long; and 2 cross-culverts, bringing the effective irrigation area of ??paddy fields to 6,800 acres. By 2000, the actual area of ??irrigated paddy fields reached 3,500 acres.
The irrigation area completed 749,800 cubic meters of earthwork, 22,600 cubic meters of stone, and 1,400 cubic meters of concrete, with an investment of 2.565 million yuan (including 1.915 million yuan of state subsidies).
Heping Irrigation District is located in Heping Town and Taiping Township, Wudalianchi City. The head of the canal is at the head of the satellite canal, 22 kilometers west of Qingshan Town. It is directly supplied by the satellite canal, with a quoted flow rate of 4 cubic meters/s. The Wudalianchi City part of the satellite canal is 11 kilometers long, with a designed irrigation area of ??16,000 acres, including 8,000 acres of paddy fields. The ground elevation of the irrigation area is between 233 and 239.4 meters. The terrain is flat, the land is contiguous, the black soil layer is 30 to 60 centimeters thick, and the groundwater is buried below 3 meters. The soil is fertile and does not leak. The Heping Irrigation District was founded in 1956. By 1999, 3 main canal bridges, 3 bridge gates and 4 main drainage intersections had been completed. Six branch canals were built, with a length of 14.425 kilometers. There are 8 sluices, 2 bridges, 4 culverts, 2 aqueducts and 2 water drops in the branch canals. 37 ditches with a length of 19.7 kilometers were built, 7 locks, 4 culverts, 1 aqueduct and 3 water drops were built. Three main drainage canals were dug, with a length of 8.75 kilometers. 3 bridges, 2 culverts, 1 aqueduct, and 5 branches with a length of 3.45 kilometers were built. Completed 748,400 cubic meters of earth, 12,100 cubic meters of stone, and 944 cubic meters of concrete. An investment of 1.0514 million yuan was completed, including a state subsidy of 540,000 yuan, bringing the effective irrigation area of ??paddy fields to 15,000 acres, meeting the design standards. In 2000, the irrigated area for rice production was 6,500 acres.
In Sanyong Irrigation District, starting in 1997, the Wudalianchi Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government decided to develop the new "Sanyong Irrigation District" on the basis of the original Yuejin Irrigation District and Yongyong Irrigation District in order to develop the mineral spring economy in a multi-faceted manner (i.e. Yongyong Irrigation District). , Yongan, and Yongfa villages) as the mineral spring rice production base in Wudalianchi City. Expand the scale of the irrigation area and strive for state investment in project construction funds. According to the requirements of water source engineering and irrigation engineering, two main canals are planned. One is the Yuejin main canal, with a water diversion elevation of 249.2 meters. It diverts water from the Yuejin reservoir and has an irrigation area of ??4,000 acres. The other is the Shilong Main Canal, with a water diversion elevation of 247.53 meters. It uses water from Wudalianchi and Yongyong Reservoir, with an irrigation area of ??17,000 acres, and the total irrigation area of ??the designed irrigation area is 21,000 acres. The total project volume is 6576.14 cubic meters of concrete, 5850.36 cubic meters of stone, 1351642 cubic meters of earth, 950.8 cubic meters of cushion, and 467 meters of cement pipes. The total investment is 22.6484 million yuan. The Harbin Water Conservancy Planning and Design Institute is responsible for the preliminary work of the development and construction of the "Sanyong Irrigation Area". By 2000, the construction document for the "Sanyong Irrigation District" project had been completed.
Jiujing Irrigation District is located in Jiujing Township in the middle reaches of the Nemor River. The canal head project is located in Baohe Village, Beixing Township, Keshan County. It is a medium-sized R1 irrigation area that diverts water from the Nemor River for irrigation. Construction started in May 1956 and was completed in June of the following year. Three river rockfill dams and flood drainage rockfill dams were built, as well as 31 permanent structures. Among them, there is one water inlet gate with a flow capacity of 5.2㎡/s. There are 1 permanent overflow canal; 1 water diversion channel with a length of 27 kilometers; 18 water supply branch canals with a total length of 25 kilometers; 14 drainage branch canals with a total length of 27.3 kilometers; 54 water diversion canals and 8 diversion canals for drainage. The engineering earthwork is 1.2 million cubic meters. , 35,000 cubic meters of stone, 1.8 million man-days invested, and the state invested 977,000 yuan. The designed irrigation area is 25,000 acres, including 18,000 acres of paddy fields and 7,000 acres of dry fields. 14 villages and 114 villages benefited. In 1985, 13,000 acres of water were sown, with an average yield of 360 kilograms per mu.
In Nanan Irrigation District, the main project is in Anren Village, Jiujing Township. The total area is 150,000 square meters, and 25,000 acres of paddy fields can be cultivated. As early as 1940, Korean and Han people used willow sticks and stones to dam the river and open canals to grow rice here. It was renovated in 1946. The Shuirong Liushi Dam was built with state investment in 1956 and was dismantled in 1958. Liushi Dam was built in 1964. In 1972, a rockfill dam was built and a new diversion canal was opened. There are 1 water canal, 4 branch canals, 12 bucket canals, 2 main drainage canals, 1 barrage, 1 water inlet gate and 1 branch canal gate, 8 farm bridges and 3 drop forks. Four villages and 40 villages benefited, with a maximum planting area of ??15,000 acres.
Quansheng Irrigation District was established separately from Nanan Irrigation District on March 19, 1977. It is bounded by the water drop project of Qingfu Village and Nanan Irrigation District in the east, and the border of Taihe Township in the west. The soil is fertile and the water source is sufficient for gravity irrigation. The groundwater is abundant and can be mined to replenish it during periods of drought and water shortage. The main projects include 1 rockfill flood drainage dam, 1 main canal, 5 branch canals, 11 agricultural bridges, 3 water falls, and 1 branch canal gate. The irrigated area is 4,800 acres.
Taihe Irrigation Area is located on the south bank of the lower reaches of the Nemor River, on the east bank of the Nen River, on both sides of the Qinen Railway. It occupies 100,000 acres of grassland area. The designed benefit area is 35,000 acres. The terrain is flat, the soil is fertile, and the water source is sufficient, which has good prospects for developing paddy fields. It was originally built by the 9th Regiment of a certain unit of the People's Liberation Army in 1949. It was handed over to farm management in 1951. In 1956, the County People's Committee approved the establishment of an irrigation district management station. In 1958, the paddy field area reached 35,000 acres. In 1962, the irrigation district was abolished, and the area of ??paddy fields was greatly reduced. In 1972, the irrigation area was restored and two rockfill dams were built. The river crossing section has a total length of 150 meters, 6 water inlet gates with 6 flows, 1 main water canal, 5 branch canals, 2 main drainage canals, and 7 bridges. Seven villages and 33 villages benefited from the project. In 1985, 12,000 acres of paddy fields were planted.
Hongqi Irrigation District is located in Hongqi Village, Erkeqian Township, on the north bank of the lower reaches of the Nemor River. The terrain is flat and the soil is fertile. The reclaimable area is 70,000 acres, and 30,000 acres of paddy fields can be planted. Construction started in 1968, and an irrigation district was established in 1976. The designed benefit area is 10,000 acres and there are two water diversion basins. There are 1 diversion canal and two branch canals in the north and south, 1 main drainage canal, 7 agricultural bridges, 3 branch canal gates, and 1 aqueduct, diversion gate and intersection. 5 villages and 20 villages benefited. The maximum paddy field area is 11,000 acres, and is generally around 5,000 acres. In 1985, the entire canal system was converted into a permanent structure.
Satellite Canal Irrigation Area, Satellite Canal is a provincial large-scale dry field gravity irrigation project. Taking the Nemur River as its water source, the head barrage is located at the foot of Laoshantou in Dedu County. The total length of the main canal is 88.8 kilometers, with a quoted flow rate of 19.5 cubic meters/second. The Keshan section is located between main canal Nos. 9172 and 36200, with a length of 27 kilometers, 7 branch canals of 13 kilometers, and 25 bucket canals of 26 kilometers. The benefited area in the county is 45,000 acres (including 16,200 acres irrigated by the anti-embankment water station).
In the Longtou Irrigation District, in the winter of 1941, it was built by people hired by the Puppet Manchuria Fenghui Paddy Farm. The canal head barrage is located 16 kilometers east of the Nemor River at Tianchuankou. The barrage is a willow stone structure and leads to Nemo. The water from the Mor River irrigates paddy fields, with a designed irrigation area of ??10,000 acres. Build a double-hole reinforced concrete water inlet gate with a flow rate of 3.5 cubic meters on the main diversion canal 3 kilometers away from the barrage (the 3-kilometer canal section between the barrage and the water inlet gate is often affected by floods because there are no flood control facilities. ). The main canal descends from the north side of Longtou Mountain to the foot of the west slope of Longtou Mountain at a ratio of one ten thousandth, and then goes south through Longtou Village and east to the north bank of the Wenchar River in the north of Xinglong Village, Xinglong Township. The flow rate through the 60-meter-long canal is The 3 second cubic meter reinforced concrete inverted flood channel runs west from the beach on the south bank of the Wenchar River to the south of Qingshan Village in Chengguan Township, with a total length of 34 kilometers (of which the 18 kilometers upstream section is an empty flow section, which intercepts water on the hillside, There is no drainage facility and the dry fields on both sides are often flooded). There are 3 irrigation branch canals with a total length of 22.91 kilometers; 3 main drainage canals with a total length of 14 kilometers; and 16 branch drainage canals with a total length of 12.46 kilometers. There are 19 buildings in the main and branch canal system, including 7 permanent buildings and 22 semi-permanent and temporary buildings. At the same time, two flood control embankments were built on both sides of the Wenchar River, with a total length of 5,640 meters, an average embankment height of 1.5 meters, and a project control area of ??10,000 acres. In 1943, 20 households of North Korean pioneers began to open up 200 acres of wasteland and plant rice. In 1945, there were 172 North Korean households planting rice on 1,200 acres. The irrigation canal was destroyed by floods in July 1953 and was abandoned.
The Stone House Irrigation District is located in Qiantun, Qingshi Village, Shuangquan Township today. The barrage is located on the west side of the southern end of Shilong Lava, which diverts water from the Shilong River to irrigate rice fields. The main canals and field projects were built by Zhao Wanzhu and other 6 Korean families, who planted 136 acres of rice that year.
In 1945, there were 16 Korean households, planting 600 acres of rice. The irrigation district was abandoned in early 1954. When Keshan County was first established, due to the inconvenience of transportation within the county, merchants used the water sources of Wuyur River and Nemor River to connect the wood harvested at the western foot of Xiaoxinan Mountains into wooden rafts, and wait for the water supply to be plentiful in spring and summer. opportunity. Go down the river. Transport them to Keshan County or take individual trees with printed marks and float them down the river from the upper reaches to Keshan, where they can be claimed separately. Late Republic of China. Due to the construction of roads, bridges and culverts, especially after the construction of railways, the number of ferry crossings and water transportation of timber at the mouth of the river has gradually decreased. By the time of the fall of Northeast China, this mode of water transportation was basically eliminated. According to archives, during the Republic of China, the water source of the Nemur River was very sufficient and the river surface was wide. A "small steamer" can be sailed. In 1917 (the 6th year of the Republic of China), Xin Tiancheng, the governor of Longzhen County, took the opportunity to go to the provincial capital (Qiqihar) to attend to official matters. Borrow a "Jiangying" brand small steamer from the Shipping Bureau to go up the Nen River, transfer to the Ne River, and go eastward along the Nemur River. This trial voyage was praised by the Provincial Qingzhang Reclamation Bureau.
The Nenjiang River and the Nemor River in Nehe City are wide and deep every autumn, and they were established as waterways in the Qing Dynasty. The Nemur River waterway has ferries but no docks. It enters from Honghorji (today's Honghuaji, Dedu County) in the east and merges into the Nen River at Erlitun, with a total length of 83.5 kilometers. Yaoquan Lake (Tianhu) is one of the famous scenic spots in Wudalianchi. Together with Shilong River, it constitutes the "Tianhu Longhe" scenic spot. The east bank of the lake is typical of Shilong lava; the west bank is overgrown with water and grass; the south bank has a flat and straight stone embankment, with rows of street lamps standing opposite weeping willows, and clean benches under the weeping willows for tourists to rest. Yaoquan Lake is an integral part of Yishen Garden. You must visit Yaoquan Lake when visiting Yishen Garden. There is a boat dock on the east bank of the lake. Visitors can enjoy boating on Yaoquan Lake with clear blue water and rippling microwaves. They can also take a rest in the pavilion with golden dome and red pillars in the middle of the lake, or admire the lake, Yaoquan Mountain and stone dragons in the pavilion. Gorgeous scenery. The trickle of the Shilong River that flows slowly for dozens of kilometers is like a beautiful silver snake accompanying the black volcanic stone dragon day and night. The feminine beauty of her ice muscles and jade bones further sets off the masculinity of the stone dragon's steel and iron bones. , they are a natural couple, leaving too many reveries for tourists.
The five lotus ponds are the source of Shilong River, a tributary of Nehe River. Wudalianchi is famous all over the world for its unique mountains and beautiful waters. In addition to the beauty of the 14 volcanoes, the beautiful waters of Wudalianchi are also charming. Five bead-shaped volcanic barrier lakes were formed in Wudalianchi because the lava erupted from the volcano blocked the old course of the Baihe River. Most of the five pools are made of natural lava inlaid on the bottom and strange rocks on the shore. The lake water is clear and blue, and the swimming fish can be clearly seen. The five quiet, crystal-clear pools are like five bright pearls thrown down by the fairy from the heavenly palace, falling among the 14 volcanoes. There is a poem praising the sun: "The famous mountains are like picturesque screens, and the pearls bring five clear lakes. I am lucky to visit here." , just like a fairyland. "The five lakes have different shapes and have unique charm.
Since 2000, Shankou Reservoir has developed eco-tourism based on its unique natural conditions, forming a tourism network with Wudalianchi Scenic Area, Zhanhe River Rafting, and Primeval Forest Park. The construction of infrastructure such as docks, parking lots, and Yixinyuan has been completed, and 4 medium and small cruise ships have been purchased, bringing the Shankou Reservoir tourist area to its initial scale. Shankou Reservoir has sufficient water resources, good water quality, rich oxygen content, and luxuriant organisms, which is suitable for the growth of fish, such as Morihu carp, crucian carp, silver carp, catfish and pearl shellfish. The lakeside is covered with green grass, and groups of wild ducks and wild birds often live and breed here. The three naturally formed islands in the middle of the lake and the power plant employee and commercial service area all have dining and entertainment facilities for tourists to relax and entertain. The north and south sides of the reservoir are covered with mountains and green trees. The beautiful birch forest is close to the mountains and rivers, and is graceful; the huge oak trees cover the sky and the sun, covering the inlets and foothills. Whether tourists enjoy the scenery on both sides of the strait on the boat or go fishing ashore, they will benefit a lot, feel physically and mentally happy, full of wild fun, and have a feeling of returning to nature, which makes people linger.
- Previous article:20 15 new British immigration policy
- Next article:The general content of time shift novels
- Related articles
- What is the result of Turkish men's online suicide?
- How many cards do you need for a Chinese Odyssey 2 Senior Year Card?
- How to persuade people to give up unrealistic dreams?
- What contribution did Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty make in governing the frontier?
- How to get to the bus station at Fuling Railway Station? Well, it's about two o'clock in the afternoon from Jinhua West to Fuling, then go to the bus station to take Shizhu, and then take a bus to Lin
- What are the village committees under the jurisdiction of Lan Village, Xinfu District, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province?
- What materials do I need to apply for a Turkish visa?
- I am from Fengning, Chengde, and I studied science and engineering. I want to go to Qinhuangdao to go to college. I want to know about the development level of climate, weather, prices, housing prices
- 1998 was there a flood in Yueyang?
- 20 19 nobel prize in physics announced. Why did the universe begin?