Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Historical evolution of water head

Historical evolution of water head

Shuitou Town is located in the south of Zhejiang and the north of Fujian, the land of ancient East Ou, and belongs to the category of Wuyue culture. Because its land is surrounded by Pingshan, it is self-contained, far from the disturbance and wins the mountains and rivers. There are few aborigines in this land of plenty. In the past dynasties, people moved here to thrive. There is a spectrum to be tested. Since the Tang Dynasty, Quanzhou, Zhangzhou and other places in southern Fujian have come to settle here in an endless stream, and moved south in the Song Dynasty. In such a unique geographical environment surrounded by mountains and rivers, in the long years, Ouyue culture and Minnan culture infiltrated and merged with each other here, giving birth to a unique regional culture.

The ancient tide can reach the head directly, hence the name Jingkou. Later, after General Zhou Chengde captured Pingyang City at the end of Yuan Dynasty, he simply renamed Shuitou, the largest town in Beigang, as Jingkou, and this originally called river was slowly called Aojiang.

According to the records of Ganlong County and Pingyang County in the Republic of China, Shuitou was called Jingkou in ancient times because it was located at the entrance of Jingchuan (now Jinxi) into Hengyang River (now Aojiang). It was first called in the Song Dynasty. During the Southern Song Dynasty, there were two famous streets in Jingkou, namely "Qiao Shan Street", which was named Qiao Shan because of the crisscross of underground water networks and the ancient Chinese fir bridge. Later, the local Zhu family built three more stone bridges, two of which were built by Zhu Youzhi in the Bingwu period of the Northern Song Dynasty (1066) (the water bridge on the west side and the water bridge on the south side of the kitchen of Pingyang No.2 Middle School), and one was built by Zhu Rujian in the Southern Song Dynasty (1 153), so he wore this shirt. In the Southern Song Dynasty, within a hundred years, Zhu Fu (1140-15) was born in Sanqiao, known as Mr. Yongjia and Yi Zhu (1192-1). -1275) There are three celebrities who are martial arts masters, and Sanqiao Street is famous far and near. With the collapse of the Southern Song Dynasty, Sanqiao Street declined (the former site was within the scope of Pingyang No.2 Middle School); One is called "Miaoqian Street", which starts from Zhanjiabu Shouan Bridge in the east, runs through Zhongjing Perception Temple and reaches Wubanqiao in the west. At that time, Nanpu, Zhanjiabu, with its surging waves and numerous masts on the river, was a distribution center for materials in Beigang area. The logistics of Shunxi, Shanmen, "Ma bu" or horse stance just look and Tengjiao are constantly gathering, and ships from Ningbo Port, Wenzhou Port and Aojiang Port come one after another. For a time, thousands of merchants gathered, and Temple Street came into being.

The name Shuitou was first seen in Cai Fang's trip to South Yandang Mountain. Cai Fang, a native of Yuyang, Pingyang, was then the transshipment ambassador of Fujian, and Ming Zhengde Wu Yinqiu (15 18) invited Ma Cheng of Pingyang County to visit Southern Yan, and wrote: "... The tide came, arrived at Zhanjiabu, walked two or three miles on the moon and arrived at Jingchuan (Jingtong). Tomorrow, at the first cock crow, the bell will ring, so I will leave the temple. After a few miles, after crossing the water head, a number of caves can be seen in front of us, such as disorderly bamboo shoots, vertical pens and horizontal eyebrows, which are in a strange shape. " In the prosperous time of Qing Dynasty, the four seas were clear, and Shuitou was collectively called Shuitou Street. The residents here are dense, the city is noisy and the schools are prosperous. At that time, Huang Sitong (1796~ 186 1) of Huo Zhi Shuitou South Tower was well-run and became a celebrity with money. It has purchased dozens of storefronts around the wharf hall of Shuitou Street, and built a wharf at the foot of the wharf hall, so that foreign ships can sail directly into the hinterland of Shuitou Street. At the same time, a stone pavement from the dock hall to Zhongjie was built to facilitate the distribution of goods in various towns and villages in Beigang, Wencheng, Taishun and Cangnan.

Shuitou Street was the trade center of Beigang in its heyday. Goods are exported to Fujian, Shanghai and Ningbo, and merchants from all directions are bustling. Apricot wine flags fluttered in the wind, bronze plaques shone brightly, and footsteps, shouts, copper coins and wind caps met under the low eaves. In an old street, there are many famous shops, such as the 101 cloth shops of Baihongxing, the Daiyin shop of Li Xiyuanlou, Weng Yuanmao's sugar shop of Weng Jiwen, Zhang Yuanfeng's oil mill of Zhang Chengpei, Zhang Shunfa's bakery of Zhang Ritao, Deyoufang, Deshunji Oil Mill of Song Dynasty and Chen Liangshan. Chi Jia iron shop, log shop, bamboo shop, wooden shop, rice shop and salt shop in backstreet; Nanhuo Store in Xinjie, Chenhengtai Nanhuo Store, Tongji Fish Store and Shunchang Fish Store; Zhongjie Chen Hengyuan South Goods Store, Zhanggongtai South Goods Store, Lirenhe Tofu Store, Bai Zhibin's Baiyixin Cloth Store, Zhu Jisheng Pharmacy, Xie Qing Dry Cigarette Store, Xie Qingwen Dry Cigarette Store, Cliff South Goods Store, Wentongsheng South Goods Store, Zhou Yuanfeng, Zhou Fufeng, Stationery Pigment Hardware Store, Dong Baosheng Tongyou Store, Xu Paper Store, Wang A. Wang Maoji Flower Store.