Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The Historical Evolution of Wufeng Village

The Historical Evolution of Wufeng Village

Wufeng Village was formed in the Western Zhou Dynasty. 1974 Yun Leiwen, jagged hard pottery pots and other pottery fragments from the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period were found at Yuemaoqiao site. In addition, in the Southern Song Dynasty, there was a tomb in the official department of Lu Deyu, a senior official. The tomb is located on the west side of the north bank of Taizitang Bridge. The tomb was destroyed, and stone beasts still exist on both sides of Shinto. In the early 1950s, it was the fifth village in Zhicun Township, and 1956 was the Pioneer Society and Wufeng Society. 1958, Pioneer Society and Wufeng Society were respectively affiliated to Mamin Commune 10 and1. 1959, Pioneer Society was renamed Pioneer Brigade, and Wufeng Society was renamed Wufeng Brigade, both of which belong to Zhicun People's Commune. 196 1 In the second half of the year, Pioneer Brigade and Wufeng Brigade merged to form Wufeng Brigade. 1983 is Wufeng Village, Zhicun Township.

In the early days of liberation, the northern part of Wufeng Village (except Yuchuandai and Yuemao Bridge) was Lamb Township, which was later returned to Shang Mo Township. The southern part is Chongde Township, followed by Ma Township. 1954- 1956 set up advanced agricultural cooperatives as pioneer societies and Wufeng societies in the north. 1958, Pioneer Society and Wufeng Society belong to the administrative region of Hemp People 10,1. The post-Pioneer Society was renamed Pioneer Brigade. Wufeng Society changed its name to Wufeng Brigade, which belongs to Zhicun People's Commune. 1959, Pioneer Brigade and Wufeng Brigade merged into Wufeng Brigade. 1983 when the people's commune was restructured into a township, it was Wufeng Village in Zhicun Township. In 2002, after withdrawing from the township and merging into the town, it became Wufeng Village in Chongfu Town. There are Lianhua Bang, Yuyubang, Xialushui, Tian Xin, Southwest Bang, Southeast Bang, Yuemao Bridge, Ximojia, Dongmojiadou, Lujiadai, Bajiacun, Xiajiabang, Chenjiabang, Cha 'an Bridge, Bai Niao Bang, Taizitang Bridge, Craftsman Bridge, Zhoujiajiao, Shenjiabang and Nanchangbang in the jurisdiction. The total area of the village is 4.4 1 km2. The village committee is stationed on the west side of Wufeng Bridge. According to the statistics of 20 13, there are 947 households in the village (including 3 immigrants from Chongqing Three Gorges in 2004) (in Bangbang), with a population of 4,093, with 2,936 mu of cultivated land, mulberry garden 1 10 mu and 808.7 mu of water area. The existing ratio of grain to economy is 2.6: 1. The per capita arable land area is 0.988 mu.