Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Why is Zaozhuang called Zaozhuang?

Why is Zaozhuang called Zaozhuang?

With the exploitation of coal, immigrants gradually moved to live around "Yao Bei Kiln". In each settlement, people either use their surnames or names like village records. The more famous villages are: Jinzhuang, Sanhezhuang, Zaozhuang (named after a jujube forest nearby) and so on. But for many years, Zaozhuang was just an ordinary village, which was not famous in the outside world. Around the first year of Jiaqing (1796), the imperial court continued to implement the policy of "listening to the people but not helping", which enabled the mine to open. Since then, Zaozhuang has seen that "all the major ethnic groups in the county, such as Liang, Cui Shi and Song, started with charcoal and became rich with vassals" (Yi County Records). Guangxu five years (1879), Zaozhuang celebrities Jin Ming, Li Chaoxiang, Fa Yukun and others invited, with the approval of Li Hongzhang, "Zhongxing Mining Bureau" was formally established. 2. In January of the 25th year of Guangxu (1899), "Shandong Yixian Huade Zhongxing Coal Mine Co., Ltd." was established. In the thirty-fourth year of Guangxu (1908), the word "Huade" in "Shandong Yixian Huade Zhongxing Coal Mine Co., Ltd." was revoked and referred to as "Shandong Yixian Zhongxing Coal Mine Co., Ltd.". In the first year of the Republic of China (19 12), the Articles of Association of ZTE Corporation was formally implemented. It reads: "The company's total mine is in Zaozhuang in the north of Yicheng County". At this point, Zaozhuang place names began to become famous in the society.