Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The Historical Evolution of Zhifu Mountain

The Historical Evolution of Zhifu Mountain

Zhifu was called Zhifu in the pre-Qin period and was named after Gu Shan. According to Records of the Historian, in the 28th year of Qin Dynasty (2 19 BC), Qin Shihuang made an east tour and climbed Mount Li, which was named as Zhifu. In the thirty-first year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty (1398), thousands of households were set up in Zhifu to guard Qishan in order to prevent Japanese invasion. Shang Dynasty and Western Zhou Dynasty were called Dongyi. In the Spring and Autumn Period, it was an immigrant area of * * people, Mou people and Lai people, belonging to Donglai. During the Qin and Han Dynasties, it successively belonged to Donglai County, Qingzhou. County land and Mu Ping county land. It has changed many times since the Three Kingdoms, and Zhiyuan, Ming, Qing and Republic of China all belong to Fushan County. 1934 was changed to Yantai Special Zone, which was directly under the jurisdiction of the provincial government before its independence. 1938 was occupied by Japan. 1In August, 945, Yantai was liberated for the first time and belonged to Jiaodong Administrative Region. 1947 was occupied by Kuomintang troops. 1June 1948, Yantai was liberated for the second time. Now it is under the jurisdiction of Zhifu District, Yantai City.