Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Where the hell is Xinmin?

Where the hell is Xinmin?

Xinmin County is named after Xinmin Village in the early Qing Dynasty (later Jin Dynasty). According to the Records of Manchu Geographical Names, there are few aborigines here. In the early years of Qing Qianlong, many new immigrants were recruited to reclaim land here and become villages, commonly known as Xinmin Tun. When the county was established, it was named after Xinmin. In the fourteenth year of Chongzhen (164 1 year) and the eighth year of Shunzhi (165 1 year), a large number of victims moved from Shandong and Hebei to the northeast for reclamation. At that time, the Han people were called "people", and the foothold of "people" was originally called "people's village". This is how the eastern suburb commune "Mintun" was formed. After that, the Han people who lived in the east of Liaohe River were somewhat large and small. Soon after, some Han people moved to Xinmin Town. In order to distinguish "Mintun" and help to take the name of Xinmin Tun, Xinmin County was named after the special name of the attack station.

Xinmin County was the land of Yan State during the Warring States Period. Qin belongs to Liaodong County. During the Han dynasty, it belonged to Liaodong depression in Youzhou. During the Wei and Jin Dynasties, Liaodong County was in the west, Jiaoxuan County was in the east, and Wangping County (now the old city of Nanda and Anpingbao) was located in the territory. Liaodong County in Sui Dynasty belonged to the northeast, and Yan County belonged to the west. In the Tang Dynasty, the west belonged to Yingzhou and the east belonged to Anton Khufu. Liao is the land of Liao state, belonging to the county. During the Jin and Yuan Dynasties, it was assigned to Shenzhou and Guangning County. Ming belongs to Shenyang Zhongwei and Guangning Wei. In the early Qing Dynasty, it belonged to Guangning and Chengde counties.

In the 21st year of Kangxi (1682), the Liu Ju River Inspection Department was established. In the early years of Qianlong, the patrol moved to Xinmin Tun, which was the beginning of Xinmin's name. In the thirteenth year of Jiaqing, the jurisdiction of Chengde West and Guangning Northeast was Xinmin Hall. In the 28th year of Guangxu (1902), it was promoted to Xinmin House, and Mandu Lake, Xifo Lu Niu, Bajiaotai and Shaling in the southeast and southwest of the house were placed under Liaozhong County. Soon, taian county built an octagonal platform, and Shaling was changed to Panshan Hall. In the same year, the new museum was managed, with the small tower and the old tower as the boundary, the north tower belonging to Faku and the south tower belonging to Xinmin. Guangxu thirty-three years (1907), belonging to Fengtian. In the first year of the Republic of China (19 12), it was changed to a county, which belonged to Liaoning province. 193 1 During the Japanese imperialist occupation, it was still Xinmin County and belonged to Fengtian. After 1945, Xinmin County was once occupied by the Kuomintang. Xinmin County People's Government was established on February 29th, 1948, which belongs to northern Liaoning Province. /kloc-0 was placed under the jurisdiction of western Liaoning province in April, 1949. 1in August, 954, Liaodong and western Liaoning provinces merged and were under the jurisdiction of Liaoning province. (The above is taken from "Liaoning Geographical Names Information Network")

1June 99314th, with the approval of the State Council, Xinmin County was revoked and xinmin city was established.

Hope is the answer that the master wants. .