Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Composition of Jia Luhe River System

Composition of Jia Luhe River System

Jia Luhe Jia Luhe, formerly known as Huimin River, was named Jia Luhe because Jia Lu opened the army in the Yuan Dynasty; In the seventh year of Hongzhi in Ming Dynasty (1494), when Liu Daxia dredged the old road in Jia Luhe, he opened a 70-mile-long new river from Zhongmou, diverted water to the south, passed through Zhuxian Town, Weishi Jiahe, Shuipo, Shili, Zhangshi, Yongxing and Wangzhai in Kaifeng, and entered Fugou, also known as Jia Luhe. During the Ming and Qing dynasties, water transportation was smooth, and it was also known as the Five Grains River. Twenty-one years (184 1), twenty-three years (1843), seven years of tongzhi (1868), thirteen years (1887), fifteen years (1888 After that, due to the serious river siltation, although it was repaired twice in the 15th year of Guangxu (1889) and the 4th year of the Republic of China (19 15), the effect was little, and the ship was not reopened.

In the Republic of China 16 (1927), the Henan provincial government supervised the people to dig Jia Luhe, instead of following the flood in the 23rd year of Daoguang (1843). The diversion section has an average mouth width of 26.53m, a bottom width of 2 1 m and a depth of 2.67m. From then on, it no longer bypasses Zhuxian Town, directly enters Weijia from Qiudian and Xiaozhuang in Kaifeng County, flows to Rongcun through Xiemaying, Meizhuang and Beicao, then flows to Wangzhai in the southeast, flows into the old road, and then enters Fugou from Baitan. At that time, it was called the New Jia Luhe. In the 27th year of the Republic of China (1938), Chiang Kai-shek opened the Yellow River levee at Huayuankou, and the Yellow River flooded south along New Jia Luhe. 1in may, 943, the south bank levee burst from the southeast of rongcun village in this county and went straight into fugou county.

Today's Jia Luhe originates from Shengshuiyu in the north of Mi County and flows into Zhongmou through the north of Zhengzhou. It flows into Weishi through Chaohe River, Qilihe River, Shuigougou, Xiaoqing River and Zhangbagou in the dike, and reaches the southern boundary of Lidian. In this county, it passes through Yu Jia, Xiemaying, Qilitou, Biangang and Rongcun, and reaches the southern boundary of Sui, Lao and Zhuang. Out of Fugou, it flows through Xihua, into Heying River in the west of Zhoukou City, and then into Shahe River. The total length is 246 kilometers, of which 44 kilometers flow through Weishi. 1June, 956, the water level is 67. 17m, and the flow rate is 728 seconds cubic meters.

Weishi Jia Luhe has three first-class tributaries.

Beikanggou was excavated at 1964. From Guaiyang to the east, the water in the upper reaches of Kanggou River will be taken from Hege River, and then led to the ditch north of Shizhuang, where it will meet. It crosses Kaiwei Highway, turns southeast, flows to the corner of Huang Bei, and joins Jia Luhe. The total length is 24 kilometers, and the drainage area is 164.8 square kilometers. In order to distinguish it from Kanggou River and Nankanggou, it was named Beikanggou. & ltBR & gt2. Zhongshan ditch starts from the southwest corner of the county in the north, flows to the southeast of Tong Yuan, passes through Daizhuang and Zhongshan, and enters Jia Luhe in Hourong Village. Total length 13km, with a drainage area of 24km2. & ltBR & gt3. Douzhanggou originates from Douhuying in the northeast of the county, along the eastern edge of Wei Yan Highway, and then turns to Jia Luhe in the southeast. Total length17km. Watershed area 18 km2.

In the history of Jia Luhe, there were advantages in transportation and drainage, as well as disasters caused by the flood of the Yellow River. Although it can't be reached by boat now, it has the advantages of eliminating waterlogging and diverting water for irrigation, and there is no harm of waterlogging.

Shuangyue River originated in Wu Zhiling at the junction of Dengfeng and Mixian, where two rivers meet, hence the name Shuangyue River. The southeast flows through Xinzheng, reaches Changge Shenwan and enters the territory of Weishi. In the southeast, it passes through Guanzhuang, Xuzhai and Cangli, then along the junction of Weichang County, passes through Guqiao, Mawan, Nanxi and Guo Zhuang, enters Yanling in the southeast of Zhang Xiao, and joins Jia Luhe at Fugou Ferry. Total length 176 km, including 32 km in Weijing. The tributary of Shuangyue River in this county is Liming River. At dawn, Heyuan left Zhongmou County and flowed southward to Jia Ran, Li Gang Township, passing through Zhangzhuang, Shisan and Zhangtongfu, located in the north of Zhuangxi section, beside Mahua River, and then to Xisanzhao and Zuonafu Qinghe River in Weichuan Township in the southeast, and finally flowed into Luwan Shuanghe River. Before the founding of the People's Republic of China, there were only a large number of commercial passenger ships on the Shuanghui River from Xinzheng to Zhoukou. It is convenient to transport grain upstream and coal downstream. Nanxi Town docked at the dock, which was very prosperous, but it lacked water conservancy facilities, and the river continued to flood, causing heavy disasters. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, shipping stopped completely, and many water conservancy facilities were built in the middle and lower reaches, which was beneficial to waterlogging irrigation. However, due to the competition for water between the upstream and downstream, the river dries up every dry season, which makes the irrigation stations along the river unable to exert their benefits.

Kanggou River was named after the drainage from the hillside of Kangqiang Fort (one of the treasures in the northwest of Weishi) in the Ming Dynasty. Originated in the west of Huang Ji, it flows through Wang Qian, Guaiyang, turns to the bridge in the south, connects with Qingnigou water in the west, turns to the northeast at Mairendian, passes through Nanguan county, flows to Mamiao and flows into Jia Luhe. 1938 Da Qiao-Mamiao section was blocked by yellow water. 195 1 in the spring of, the county people's government excavated and diverted the Kanggou River, starting from Shangcun, passing through Da Qiao and fengcun in the south, turning to the southeast in the west of Huang Zhuang, passing through Weizhuang, Qiao Zhuang and Huxindian, entering the Yanling boundary at Liunan Street in Nanhegou, and joining the Shuanghe River in Muzhai. 19 Kang Bei ditch was excavated to divert water from Yangdong upstream. 1966, the downstream diversion, from the original injection of Shuanghe to Yanling in the east longitude, to Fugou to Jia Luhe. At present, the source of Kanggou River is located on the slope of Longwangmiao in the north of Shangcun, with a total length of 37 kilometers, of which the county seat is 27 kilometers long.

There are six main branches:

Mingjiagou: It starts from Xiaozhuangtou in the north, flows through Damiao Yangdong and Mingjiaxi in the southwest, flows into Xikanggou River in Shangcun through inverted rainbow. The flow length is 6.8 kilometers and the control area is 26.5 square kilometers.

Liumai River: Originated in Liu Zhuang, Xingzhuang Township, it flows to Sannanli in the southwest through Daohong and Beikanggou, and enters Kanggou River in the southwest of Mairendian after passing through the west of Tou Road, the county seat. The total length is 12km, and the control area is 3 1km2.

Daiqiaogou: Originated in Daizhuang, Caonan Township, it flows through Liu Pi and joins Kanggou River in the southwest of Qiao Zhuang. The total length is 8. 1km, and the control area is 20km2.

Hongyegou: It originates between Houhuang and Gaomiaozhai in Caizhuang Township, flows southeast to Guandi Temple, turns southeast, passes through Luo Zhuang, and enters Kanggou River in Liudongbei, Nanhegou, Caonan Township.

Nankanggou: Old Qingnigou. There are two sources: one is the Zhao family in Daying township, which goes to Zhai family through Xiaoding; Another tributary originates from the south slope of Lujia in Daying Township, flows to Darenze in Malaysia Township, turns north, and joins the previous tributary at Zhaijia. Then turn east and south, pass through Chen Xi Village, go southeast, go northeast from Bashichen, and pass through Huikanggou River in the north of Qiaohe. 195 1 year, the county people's government regulated the river course, cut off the bay, straightened the river course, and made the Chen Xiangdong River go straight through fengcun Street to join Kanggou River in the west of Beitongyuan, named Nankanggou. The total length is 33 kilometers, and the drainage area is 130 square kilometers.

Dugong River: It began in the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty, and Duchuan county magistrate called it Dugong River, which made people feel its virtue. Originated in the northwest of Xisanzhao in Weichuan Township, it flows to Qiangong and Huaqiao Liu in the southeast, where Xiaohe and Xiaoqing River meet successively. Then, after passing through the ganggou between Hongtai and Zhong Ling, bypassing Xinglong Gang and Kanto in northern Sichuan, a Liuzigou flows into Zhangzhuang West, then flows through Liu Ying, Huobazhang and Huang Hu, and surrounds Zhuqu in the west, south and east. Go northeast again, and bypass Shijing on the west and south. Take the main ditch in Liu Wu, south of Shijing, and then go northeast to Gaozhuanggou and Lilingou in Xiazhuang. Finally, it is injected into Kanggou River in the southeast of Shuitai. It has a total length of 25 kilometers and a drainage area of 257.2 square kilometers.