Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Luzhou past data

Luzhou past data

Luzhou is a famous historical and cultural city in China with a long history. Xia and Shang Dynasties belonged to Liangzhou territory. The Zhou Dynasty was under the jurisdiction of Pakistan. In the fifth year of Zhou Shenliang (3 16), King Huiwen of Qin sent Zhang Yi and Tong Ma to destroy Ba and Shu. In the same year, Sheba County governed a large area of land, including Luzhou. In the sixth year of Emperor Jing of the Western Han Dynasty (15 1 years ago), Su Jia was named Jiangyang waiting at the intersection of the Yangtze River and Tuojiang River. Jiangyang County (now Jiangyang District, Luzhou City); In the sixth year of Jianyuan (before 135), Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty developed southwest minority areas, established Qianwei County, led the south of the Yangtze River to Liu and Song Dynasties, and jointly established Dongjiang Yang County. In the same year of Emperor Wu of Xiao Liang (535-546), the state was established. In the third year of Yang Di's great cause (607), Luzhou was changed to Luchuan County, and Renshou was promoted to Luzhou General Political Department. In the first year of Wude in Tang Gaozu (6 18), it was re-established as Luzhou, and in the third year (620) and fourth year (62 1), it was promoted to viceroy. Luchuan Army Festival was held in Luchuan County in the Northern Song Dynasty, and the main road of Xiaozong in the Southern Song Dynasty was promoted to peace envoy for six years (1 170). During the Song and Yuan Dynasties, the Mongolian army entered Shu, and Luzhou City moved to Rongshan in Hejiang, Sanjiang Qi in Jiang 'an and Anle Mountain in Hejiang successively. Finally, it was built in Hejiang Shenbi Cliff for 35 years, belonging to Chongqing Road in Yuan Dynasty. Ming Taizu Hongwu was a province of Sichuan for six years (1373), and Zhili of Luzhou was a minister of Sichuan for nine years (1376). In the seventh year of Jiaqing in Qing Dynasty (1802), Luzhou was located in Yongning Road in southern Sichuan (1908 was renamed Xia Chuan South Road). In the early years of the Republic of China, Luzhou was changed to Lu Xian County, Yongning Road was set up, and 1935 set up the seventh administrative supervision area. 1949 Lu Xian county was liberated in February, and Luzhou was successively the seat of the Southern Sichuan People's Administrative Office (equivalent to the provincial level), the Administrative Supervision Department of Luzhou and Lu Xian (prefecture level), the Luzhou Regional Commissioner's Office (prefecture level), and Luzhou City (subordinate to the Southern Sichuan Administrative Office and Prefecture). On July 1960 and 14, the State Council approved the revocation of Luzhou area, and its cities and counties were transferred to Yibin area. 1on March 3, 983, the State Council approved the change of Luzhou prefecture-level city into a provincial city, and Lu Xian, Naxi, Hejiang, Xuyong and Gu Lin counties in Yibin were placed under Luzhou.

-

7000- 1000 years ago, ancient humans began their early farming civilization and settlement with fire and pottery, and entered the matriarchal national society.

From Qin Hui to Qin Shihuang, Central Plains immigrants entered the confluence of the Yangtze River and Tuojiang River, which brought the production technology and culture of the Central Plains and promoted the economic and cultural development of Luzhou.

Liu Che, the Emperor of the Han Dynasty, developed southwest minority areas and sent Tang Meng from Guanfu (now Hejiang Town) to Yelang to persuade him to surrender to the Han Dynasty. Jiangyang County was established in the Eastern Han Dynasty, and Jiangyang County became the border town of "the gateway of Tuojiang River and the barrier of Xichuan". In Han dynasty, salt industry and agriculture developed. Agriculture was developed in the Tang Dynasty, and tribute was paid to wheat, gold, kudzu vine, soy sauce, hemp and cloth.

In Song Dynasty, Luzhou became the "Southwest Market". Luzhou has become a rich land with thousands of miles of fertile land, five grains, six livestock, merchants and five miscellaneous places. It is the "Han and Yi Gateway" and the granary in southern Sichuan. The wine industry developed greatly, and the salt industry developed greatly. It is documented that salt is fried with natural gas. Trade with ethnic minorities. The local government built Lucheng and Zhaibao.

In the Yuan Dynasty, wine making, salt making, tea making and land reclamation were allowed, roads and bridges were built, stories of post stations were set up, and wooden boats were built to develop shipping, communication and material exchange. The rural commodity economy was developed.

In the Ming Dynasty, Zhili Luzhou,/kloc-At the beginning of the 5th century, Luzhou entered the ranks of 33 large commercial and handicraft cities in China.

Immigrants to Sichuan in Qing Dynasty promoted the economic and cultural development of Luzhou, which became the political, economic, military and cultural center at the junction of Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou.

During the Republic of China, Luzhou began to have modern industry. In the early and middle period of War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression, Luzhou's economy was prosperous.

After the liberation of Luzhou, economic development entered a new era, with a solid foundation of modern industry and vigorous development of agriculture and commerce. After the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee, all walks of life in Luzhou carried out reforms and entered the market economy, and Luzhou developed into an important national chemical, construction machinery and brewing industrial base.

-

Luzhou cultural relics

Baoen Tower is located in the second street of downtown shopping center. It was built in the 18th year of Shaoxing in the Southern Song Dynasty (1 148), Hongzhi in the Ming Dynasty, Guangxu in the Qing Dynasty and 1983 and 1985. It is well preserved so far. Now it is a provincial cultural relics protection unit.

Luzhou Ming city wall? Located on the banks of the Yangtze River and Tuojiang River in the urban area. Large-scale, well-preserved, the total length of the existing city wall 1 177.2 meters. Founded in Song Dynasty, it was maintained in Ming, Qing and Republic of China. All the city walls are made of rectangular stones. Now it is a municipal cultural relics protection unit.

Longnao Bridge? Located in Jiuxi River, Datian Township, Lu Xian County. Built in the Hongwu period of the Ming Dynasty, it is 54m long, 1.9m wide and 5m high. It is a rare large stone carving bridge in Ming Dynasty in China. Eight of the 65,438+04 piers are carved with dragons, elephants and unicorns respectively. Its art is exquisite, the knife method is firm and the image is vivid and unique. Now it is a national key cultural relics protection unit.

A hundred photos? Located in the northwest corner of Luzhou City. Formerly known as Sinnijorge. It was built in the 7th year of Kangxi in Song and Qing Dynasties (1668) and rebuilt in the 5th year of Qianlong (1788). Because there are stone carvings on the wall of the temple, it is called "Baizi Map". Now it is a municipal cultural relics protection unit.

Yunfeng Temple? Located at the southern foot of Fangshan, it was built in the sixth year of Tang Tianbao (747) and rebuilt in the Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasties. Now the temple covers an area of nearly ten thousand square meters. There are many places of interest in Yunfeng Temple, which is a tourist attraction in southern Sichuan. Now it is a municipal cultural relics protection unit.

Chunqiu ancestral hall? Located in the west of xuyong county. Also known as Shaanxi guild hall. During the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty, salt merchants from Shaanxi and Shanxi held a meeting to set up the "Western Gang", which transformed the original site of Guandi Temple into a guild hall, also known as the Spring and Autumn Ancestral Hall. Founded in the thirty-second year of Guangxu in Qing Dynasty (1906), it is famous for its exquisite craftsmanship, exquisite carving, vivid modeling, vivid artistic conception and ingenious composition. Now it is a provincial cultural relics protection unit.

Ancient dragon head pass? Located in the western suburbs of the city. Founded in Shu Han. The total length is 7 miles. There is Tuojiang River in the north and Yangtze River in the south, which is named after the dragon crossing the two rivers. Luzhou city is surrounded by water on three sides and backed by mountains on one side. Longtouguan is the only land passage and has always been a battleground for military strategists. 1926 1 February 1, the Luzhou uprising led by Liu Bocheng and others broke out, and 65,438+10,000 reactionary troops besieged the revolutionary army and launched a decisive battle in front of Longtouguan. Now it is a provincial cultural relics protection unit.

The former sites of Taiping Ferry and Erlangtan Ferry, the Red Army's Sidu Chishui, were the sites of Sidu Chishui during the Red Army's Long March, both in Gulin County. The existing Taipingdu Exhibition Hall and Monument. It is a provincial-level cultural relics protection unit.

Zhujiashan Stone Garden? Located in the middle of the main road of the city. Covering an area of 4 100 square meters and a building area of 3,500 square meters, it consists of three parts: the outer garden, Zhu De's former residence and the stone garden. They are modern architecture, architecture in the late Qing Dynasty and architecture in the Republic of China. When Zhu De was stationed in Luzhou, Donghua Poetry Society was established and often participated. Now it is a provincial cultural relics protection unit.

Luzhou Daqu Old Pit Pool? Located in Xiayinggou Street, downtown. Built in the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty, there are 4 pits. Laojiao Daqu is still produced by traditional technology, and its liquor quality is excellent, forming a well-known "Luzhou-flavor liquor" at home and abroad. 19 15 won the gold medal in Panama International Fair. Luzhou Daqu pits in Ming Dynasty have high scientific and historical research value in Chinese wine making. Now it is a national key cultural relics protection unit.

History of Luzhou liberation

In the spring of the 38th year of the Republic of China (1949), on the eve of the complete victory of China People's Liberation War, the Kuomintang Chiang Kai-shek ruling clique was unwilling to fail, trying to "defend Sichuan and southwest China" and waiting for an opportunity to make a comeback. In March, Guo Rugui, Director of the 3rd Division of the Ministry of National Defense, was appointed as the commander of the 22nd Army, the commander of the 72nd Army and the garrison commander of LULU, and led his troops to Luzhou, guarding the main roads of southern Sichuan, Tuoer River, southern Sichuan and Yunnan-Guizhou. In May, Mao Renfeng, the leader of the military junta, recommended Major General Luo Guoxi of the Southwest Chief Executive's Office as the inspector and guard commander of the Seventh Administrative Region and the head of the Lu Xian Regiment of the military junta. 165438+ 10 In October, the Sichuan Provincial Government divided the 7th Division into the third sub-theater of the South Sichuan Theater, with Luo Guoxi as the commander and the 364th Division stationed in Hejiang. After Luo Guoxi took control of the extraordinary power of the military and political police in the seventh district, in order to prevent the China People's Liberation Army from entering Sichuan, he stepped up preparations and carried out anti-* * propaganda. In June of that year, he sent military and police to arrest party member, progressives Zhao, Li Zongyou and Gu Xuezhuang in Hejiang and Luzhou. In order to expand the armed forces, Luo expanded the police brigade directly under the security command into a corps, expanded the county people's self-defense squadron into a standing brigade, and merged the county police squadron into a standing self-defense brigade. It has received and purchased more than 3,000 infantry, machine guns and a large amount of ammunition, equipped county and township "model squadrons", and strengthened the training of middle and deputy commanders and model squadron members of the standing brigade, training more than 7,000 people.

1On July 25, 949, Luo Guoxi held a special administrative meeting to let counties enrich local strength, establish guerrilla base areas and fight tenaciously. After the defeat, he personally selected Dalicun and Gulou Mountain at the junction of Shandong and Henan as the central guerrilla base areas of the whole region, promulgated the organizational rules of Chengzhai Office, and appointed Fu Jian and Xiao Zhennan as the directors of Chengzhai Office to build fortifications. In the same month, the "Joint Defense Office for Five Counties of Lu (County), He (River), Xu (Yong), Gu (Forest) and Chi (Water)" was established. In September, five operational headquarters were established in Lu Xian County, including East, West, South, North and Central. Each commander was divided into several model squadrons and fought in different areas. 165438+ 10, the joint defense offices in Syria, Linyi and ancient China were established, and the joint defense offices in Syria, Na, Lu, Fu and dragon three were established. On June165438+1October 2 1 day, Luo Guoxi and Guo Rugui held an emergency meeting in Luzhou, and decided to take Gulou Mountain and Dali Village as the first base areas, Gu Lin Mountain and Gushongshan District as the second base areas, and the first line of Xuyong and Naxi was defended by the new 34th Division. Lucheng is directly under the 72nd Army, the Guard Corps and the Guard Squadron.

In order to meet the liberation, contain and crack down on the remnants of the Kuomintang, and cooperate with the People's Liberation Army, the underground party organizations in Luzhou have set up southern Sichuan Wushu teams in Gu Lin, including Zhangde, Fu Tao, Sanmenqiao and Hejiang, with 3,300 people and 2,500 guns. Guerrillas in the border areas of Sichuan and Guizhou have also grown to more than 1,000 people and guns, controlling some rural public security regimes and self-defense forces. At the same time, underground propagandists were organized to carry out secret propaganda by distributing leaflets, visiting relatives and friends, uniting people from all walks of life and resisting the Kuomintang military and police forces, and organized and led the masses to carry out the struggle to protect the factory and the city, and preserved Luzhou City, the 23 rd Army Arsenal, Dongwo Power Plant and the warehouse behind the 79 th Army. On the eve of the liberation of Luzhou, Guo Rugui, an underground party member and commander of the 72nd Kuomintang Army, who had direct contact with the Shanghai Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, used their special powers to transfer Luo Guoxi and his guard to Naxi and took control of the whole city of Luzhou alone. At the same time, in the name of "saving strength", he let his troops "not fight the PLA" retreat.

1 949 165438+1At the end of October, the 52nd Division of the Second Field Army of the Chinese People's Liberation Army 16 Army and 18 Army marched from northern Guizhou into southern Sichuan: West Road: the 47th Army of the PLA16 Army. By dawn, more than 2,500 people in the Ministry were completely annihilated, and Lieutenant General Xiao Yikuan, the deputy commander, was captured and liberated in Xuyong. 16 February 2nd, 16 Zhang Peirong, deputy commander of the 48th Division of the Army, led the liberation and drumming ground of 142 and 144 regiments. At 6: 00 on the 3rd, the Kuomintang Second Police 1 Company and 12 were annihilated and successfully entered Naxi County. Luo Guoxi was defeated by the People's Liberation Army/47th Division of KLOC-0/6 Army 139 Regiment, and Luo returned to join the county army management committee on the 20th. East Road: People's Liberation Army 10 Army 165438+ 10 arrived in Chishui and Xishui at the end of October, and Changle Zhong Town in Hejiang County took the People's Self-Defense Force to avoid Fu Bao. On the 30th, the 364th Division and the 699th Regiment of the Kuomintang fled from Hejiang County and Jiuzhi respectively. 10 The 30th Division of the Army was transferred from Xishui to he cheng. The 28th Division advanced to Hejiang and Lu Xian via Chishui. On the evening of February 2, 65438, the 89th Regiment of the 30th Division arrived at Ma Street in the southeast of the city. When it saw the 44th Kuomintang Army fleeing from Jiangjin crossing the river into the city, the attack failed due to misjudgment. Fired a warning shot at he cheng at night, and the 44th Army fled overnight. On the morning of the 3rd, Ma Jinzhong, commander of 30th Division, and Lu Dadong, political commissar, entered the city and Hejiang was liberated. On February 3rd, 65438, the 30th Division set out from Hejiang, pursued and annihilated the 44th Military Department and its subordinate 36th Division in Wutongchang, Tongzilin and Taihechang of Lu Xian County, and then continued to advance westward. 10 The 84th Regiment of the 28th Division of the Army annihilated the new Kuomintang Army 1 Regiment at Yong 'an Bridge in fengle town (now Naxi), Lu Xian County, and then headed for Lantianba. Please ask the main division to go to Tai 'an Field via Lu Xian County Fenshuichang, and cross the river to enter Luohanchang and 23rd Army Factory. Teacher Chen Yunzhong contacted Guo Rugui in Lucheng by telephone. Guo didn't expect the People's Liberation Army to come suddenly, but only replied "to act according to the plan". Without giving such details, he led the troops to retreat from Yibin in the west. /kloc-around 0/6, Shi Zhaoying arrived at Xiaoshi, and the Tuojiang pontoon bridge was withdrawn and could not be crossed. At about 20 o'clock, the uprising police squadron set sail to cross the river. Wang Xinmin, secretary of the temporary working committee of the underground party in Lu Xian County, organized people from all walks of life to welcome the PLA into the city, and Lucheng declared liberation. Middle Road: 165438+1At the end of October, the 46th Division of PLA16 Army advanced to the east bank and west road of Chishui River, and its main force formed the trend of attacking Gu Lin. The underground party organization led the masses to drive the pontoon bridge, raise food and grass, and help the 46 th Division cross the Chishui River in the north. Luo Guoxiang, Xiao Zhennan and Wang, the county magistrate of Gulin County and the leaders of the People's Self-Defense Force, fled the county in a hurry. He and Chen, leaders of the county party committee of the underground party center, lost no time in carrying out United front work, striving for the peaceful liberation of acting county magistrate Wang Kuochen, provincial senator Luo Bijin, police squadron leader Hu Yuanxin, people's self-defense squadron leader Bao Zhijun and Yang Yuncheng. At the same time, they transferred an underground party to the main road and sent personnel to negotiate with the Kuomintang army in China to collect some weapons of the villagers' self-defense forces. The remnants of He Shaozhou Corps of Kuomintang Army in Tianchang and Guochangba, and the 72nd Army 1 Regiment and 1 Battalion also surrendered one after another. On the afternoon of February 5th, 65438, a group of nine people, including the deputy secretary of the county party committee and the county magistrate, appointed by PLA 18 Army, were escorted by Yang Yuncheng Squadron 1 platoon. They entered Gulin County from Mani and were warmly welcomed by people from all walks of life. Gu Lin declared liberation. During the People's Liberation Army's March into Luzhou, on February 2, 65438, the newly-made 34th Division of the 72nd Army of the Kuomintang was on its way to withdraw from Yibin in the west, and joined the 1 Division of the New Army in Gu Song County (now Xingwen County) and was pursued by the 47th Division of the People's Liberation Army. On the 4th, Bai Heng, the new 34th division commander, led more than 4,000 people from the division headquarters and the 100 and 102 regiments into Wenchang Rock Mountain Area in Naxi County. On the 5th, the PLA 16 Army 143 Regiment cooperated with a company of 18 Army to launch a three-way attack. By the afternoon of the 6 th, the Ministry was completely annihilated. During the service, the PLA suffered 55 casualties. At this point, Luzhou area was completely liberated.