Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The Historical Evolution of Panshi Town

The Historical Evolution of Panshi Town

Panshi was called "Panyu" in ancient times, and there is Pearl Mountain in the city, so it is also called Pearl City. As early as the first year of Jingping in the Southern Song Dynasty (423), Xie Lingyun, the chief of Yongjia County, sailed to Panyu to farm and wrote the poem "Go to Haikou, Panyu". The rock is still a beach, so there is a sentence of "wandering in Pisha Bamboo" in Xie's poem. During the Zhenyuan period of the Tang Dynasty (785-805), a dike pond was built along the Oujiang River in Seng Zhao Road, Wenzhou. Since then, the land around the rock has been developed. In the first year of the Tang Dynasty (888), the traveler Master founded a Buddhist temple in Shi Chong, named Siheyuan (now Xinyi Temple), and Buddhist culture began to infiltrate. In the fourth year of Song Jianyan (1 130), Zhao Gou, Emperor Gaozong, came to the sea to keep warm to avoid the difficulties of the Jin people. The entourage included Xuzhou Shu, who was sentenced to Nanlong, went ashore for inspection and left his post. Later, he was a scholar of Wudu (formerly Taishun) for three years (1207), and he was a minister of rites. The rock that really developed and became famous was built in the early Ming Dynasty.

At the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, the remaining party in Fang Guozhen cooperated with pirates at sea to disturb the coastal areas. In the eighth year of Hongwu (1375), the imperial court decided to set up a garrison in the rock, with 90 officers in the viceroy, 5,000 in the government, 0/260 soldiers per thousand households, and more than 5,600 guards. The jurisdiction extends to Chumen Port in the east, Guanning Village (now Yongqiang) in the south, Pu Yin Qianhu also belongs to the jurisdiction, and Wenzhou Wei in the west. Many military figures entered the rock.

In the seventeenth year of Hongwu (1384), because the pirates were rampant at sea, the court ordered the monarch Tanghe to inspect the coast, and Tanghe came to the rock to supervise the urban construction. In 20 years, Jiancheng was renamed "Rock", which means "Rock-solid". Rock is located in the military strategic location of Dong 'ou, and War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression has happened many times. In the thirty-sixth year of Jiajing (1557), the famous anti-Japanese star Qi Jiguang helped Ningbo to resist Japan. In order not to disturb the residents of the city, he stationed troops outside the city The next day, the enemy attacked, and the battle was ten miles, and the enemy fled.

In the forty-fourth year of Jiajing (1565), Wen Chubing was a constitutional inspector (a native of Ningguo, a scholar in the twenty-eighth year of Jiajing) and rebuilt the rock city, with a height of three feet. These four gates are: East Ying Hui, South Zhenjiang, West Suqing and North Chengen. Watergate 2, battlements 1790. From then on, the city was fortified and shuddered until the end of the Ming Dynasty.

In the fourth year of Qing Shunzhi (1647), Wei Ming abandoned it and changed it to Panshiying, which was called Panshiying. In the fifteenth year of Shunzhi (1658), Zheng Chenggong, a national hero, returned from Zhoushan. On the seventh day of November, he joined forces in the Oujiang River, attacked Panshicheng and expelled the Qing army. The next day, we entered Yueqing and split our troops in Pu Yin. Garrison the rock for 5 months, and retreat in April 16. Zheng Chenggong's anti-Qing movement aroused the national consciousness of local people and supported food in succession. The Qing court ordered the residents along the Yangtze River to move inland, and demolished the rock city, which was in ruins. In the eighth year of Kangxi, the exhibition began, and people who moved out returned one after another. In the twenty-seventh year of Kangxi, the city was rebuilt. After the recuperation of Kanggan dynasties, the rocks began to flourish again.

After the recovery of the Republic of China, Wu Xizhou, a local gentry, organized an autonomous society, responded to the revolution, overthrew the feudal rule of the Manchu Dynasty, and accepted the emergence of advanced ideological figures. For example, Zhu studied science and engineering in Germany, and Wu Baiheng created state-owned assets, which was called the "milk king", all of which influenced the contemporary era.

After the founding of People's Republic of China (PRC), many advanced young people took part in the revolutionary work. After the baptism of previous movements, especially since the reform and opening up, great changes have taken place in Panshi Town. The construction of Wenzhou power plant, the establishment of port terminal and the relocation of Les Dyeing Factory have all brought prosperity to Rock. In particular, the clothing industry has sprung up suddenly and is famous in China. Street construction includes the development of Ying Hui Road, Zhucheng Road, Nongmao Road and Zhenqian Road, and the appearance of the town has changed greatly. The cutting-edge figures include Ge Wujiao, a famous writer, Lin Jianhai, a doctor of economics, Dai Zhixian, a professor at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, and Mr. Zhu Lielao, who is educated and knowledgeable, and so on, bringing glory to rock and humanities.