Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The history of Zhiguang Town

The history of Zhiguang Town

It has a long history and complete functions. On the eve of the founding of the People's Republic of China, it belonged to Xialing District and governed Yangyuan, Gaoshi, Longyan, Hutang, Xialing Township and Shenqian Township of Sili District. In 1950, it belonged to Xialing District and governed Zhoutang, Shibei, Yangyuan, Hutang Township, Huangqiao and Guantang Township of Shenqian District. Xialing People's Commune was established in 1958 and renamed Zhiguang Commune in 1961. In 1968, Huangbai, Jinsha Commune and Hard Rock Ridge Water Management Bureau were merged. In January 1973, Huangbai, Jinsha Commune and Hard Rock Ridge Water Management Bureau were resumed. It was renamed Zhiguang Township in 1984, and Zhiguang Town in 1995. The planned area of ??the town is 2.53 square kilometers, of which 0.5 square kilometers have been built. The town has a population of 6,090. The new administrative area has begun to take shape. On November 8, 2007, the Jiguang Town Government moved into the administrative center; the police station, court, power supply, industry and commerce , taxation, schools, finance, communications and other institutions are all available in the town, and its jurisdiction covers surrounding towns and villages. The 35,000-volt substation has been completed and put into use; a tap water plant with a daily supply of 1,200 tons has been built to connect the town. Every village in the town has access to roads, telephones and cable TV. It is a key town in the construction of 200 small towns in the province and One of the three model towns in Guixi City.