Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The History and Culture of Xiaoji Town

The History and Culture of Xiaoji Town

According to legend, in the Tang Dynasty more than 1000 years ago, the land in the southwest of Xinxiang County was barren and overgrown with weeds, with only a few sporadic villages. One day, two brothers surnamed Ji fled from other places to make a living as silversmiths. The three brothers found a high slope, built a hut, made a fire and continued their livelihood. The neighbor's name is Big Brother Daji and Second Brother Xiaoji. Daji is smooth by nature and mean to others; Xiaoji is honest and diligent. A few years later, the two brothers made some money, married a daughter-in-law, each with a son and a daughter, and lived happily. However, the good times did not last long. From two bachelors to a busy family, the two brothers gradually began to grind their teeth and quarrel. The two brothers lost their temper and the family kept getting angry. Later, the two brothers had to part, and Daji took his wife, the youngest son, and moved to the Dongguan Emperor Temple in Qincunying Village, Xinxiang County today. People used to call that place Dajie (now extinct). However, Xiaoji stayed on the original high slope, plowed the land day and night, and worked hard to learn the silversmith's craft. The number of people living nearby has also increased, and a small village has gradually formed. People call this village Xiaoji.

Weizhuang Weizhuang is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City 16 km and the southeast of Xiaoji Town People's Government 1.8 km. According to Wei's genealogy, "Wei moved out of Hongdong County, Shanxi Province in the early Ming Dynasty, went to Wenxian County first, stayed one, and then moved eastward to build this village." The famous Weijiazhuang. At the end of the Qing Dynasty, there was another Wei Zhuang in the south of the village, so it was changed to Northern Wei Zhuang and later renamed.

Zhang Qing, Zhang Qing is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City15.8km.. Xiaoji Town People's Government is located in the southeast of 1.9 km. Legend has it that in the Song Dynasty, some people lived here, leaving behind big bluestone troughs, old wells and dilapidated houses. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty (1403- 1408), Zhang moved from Shanxi to "south of the city" and settled here (Preface to the genealogy of the Zhang family in the fifty-first year of Qing Qianlong). Later, Zhang was named to wish him eternal life.

Miao Zhuang Miao Zhuang is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City 15.9 km, and 2. 1 km east of Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to Miao's epitaph, "Ming Hongwu Room (1368- 1378) moved to Yannan and was named Miaojiazhuang." Tianshunjian (1460- 1465) "Shang family moved here from Shangcun" (Preface to the genealogy of Shang family in the thirty-eighth year of Qing Emperor Kangxi) has been up to now.

Wangtun Wangtun is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City 14.4 km, and 3 km east of Xiaoji Town People's Government. In the early Ming Dynasty, "I moved from Yangcheng County to a small village in the city" (Preface to the Wangs' Genealogy in the 20th year of Qing Emperor Kangxi), later named Wang Xiaotun, also known as Wang Jiacun. At the end of the Ming Dynasty, Zhang moved here and lived in another place called Zhangwangzhuang. In the middle of Qing dynasty, it gradually became a block, and 1933 was collectively called this name.

Xuzhuang Xuzhuang is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City14.2km and 2.9km east of Xiaoji Town People's Government. In the Song Dynasty, Xu built a village in the east of this village, named Xutang, and then moved to the west and settled in this site. It was called Xujiazhuang in the Ming Dynasty and today in the late Qing Dynasty.

Lizhuang Lizhuang is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City13.5km, and 3.3km east of Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to the Ancestral Monument in the Fourth Year of Xianfeng in Qing Dynasty (1854), in the early Ming Dynasty, "Xihongdong County of Li Zishan moved here". My name is Li Jiazhuang. Later referred to as this name, so far.

Zhuang Yan, Zhuang Yan is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City/0/5km away from Kloc-0, 2km away from Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to the inscription in front of Yan's tomb in the ninth year of the Republic of China, "In the eighth year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty (1375), Yan moved to Xinyi from Sophora japonica in Hongtong County, Shanxi Province. Due to the low-lying terrain and serious alkali waterlogging, Yongle moved to Dong Jian Village, xingguo temple in the early years of Yongle (1403- 1408), and then moved to Sixi. In the forty-third year of Jiajing in Ming Dynasty (1564), the tablet of Guangfu Temple was also engraved with "Gong Village". Later, it was renamed Gong Yancun. In the late Ming Dynasty, Zhang Cong moved here, that is, Yan, and changed his name from 65438 to 0949.

Nie Zhuang Nie Zhuang,14.5km southwest of Xinxiang City, 2km northeast of Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to legend, there was a village in the Song Dynasty, "from moving out of Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, to Nanwangjing Village in Huojia County, and then moving here" ("Preface to the Family Tree"). Still use the original village name. Later abbreviated as today's name.

Loucun Loucun is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City 13.4km, and 3. 1km northeast of Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to the epitaph, there were three surnames in Song Dynasty: Ji, Yuan and Yan. The first family, Ji, has dozens of hectares of land. She is a witch doctor with a garden and many buildings, so she was named Loucun. At the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, Cui moved out of Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, first to Haoyedang (now the county livestock farm) and Cuijiajing, and then moved here at the end of Yongle, still using the original village name, hereinafter referred to as Loucun.

Qincunying Qincunying is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City 16.6 km and 2.8 km northwest of Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to the records of the Nanchi Tomb in this village, in the Song Dynasty, Qin lived here, named Qin Village. Stone incense burner in west eight Wax Museum, 1286 Yuan: "Dongqin Village". At the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, "Fu surnamed Hongwu was a thousand generals, and the scattered soldiers settled in Dongqin Village, southwest of Xinyi, which was called Qincun Camp".

Tofu Village Tofu Village is located in the southwest of Xinxiang city center17km and 2.9km northwest of Xiaoji Town People's Government. In the Song Dynasty, Qin, Sang, Zuo and Wu once lived here, named Qin Village. In Yuan Dynasty 1286, the stone incense burner of Bala Temple in the east of the village was engraved with "Xiqin Village". After the Qin surname fled the crime. "At the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, Liu moved out of Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, went to the town first, and the second child moved here." Later, in order to pray for prosperity, it was renamed Du Fu Village. The villagers went to the county government to collect grain, and the old man in charge of accounts mistakenly wrote tofu village, which is still the case.

West Cuizhuang and West Cui Zhuang are in the southwest of Xinxiang City 17.7km, and Xiaoji Town People's Government is 3.5km northwest. According to the Preface to Cui Shi Genealogy, which was compiled in the fifth year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty, "Cui Shi moved from Hongtong County to Maonan in the Ming Dynasty and was named Cuijiazhuang." At the end of the Qing Dynasty, it was solemnly named after Cui Gongmiao People's Commune due to 1980 place name census, and was renamed Xi with the approval of Xinxiang District Administrative Office.

Zhuang Ji, Zhuang Ji is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City18km and 2km northwest of Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to legend, in the Tang Dynasty, the second child surnamed Ji moved here since childhood and was named Jijiazhuang. In the early Ming Dynasty, Nie moved from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province to Xiucaizhuang, Huixian County, and later moved here because of the low terrain and frequent floods. At the end of Wanli, Jia moved here from Houwufo Village in Huojia County. Use the original village name, late Qing dynasty, referred to as today.

Liangcun Liangcun is in the southwest of Xinxiang city 19.5km. Xiaoji Town People's Government is located 3.9 kilometers southwest. In the Yuan Dynasty, Liang, Zhao and Bi lived here, named Liang Village. "During the Jiajing period of the Ming Dynasty, the Bai family moved here since childhood" (preface to Bai Family Tree in the 14th year of the Republic of China). At the end of Qianlong period in Qing Dynasty, "Shen You was moved here by Shen Zhuang of Huojia County" (preface to Shen Shi Genealogy in 28 years of the Republic of China). They all use the original village names to this day.

Xingzhuang Xingzhuang is located 20 kilometers southwest of Xinxiang City and 3.9 kilometers southwest of Xiaoji Town People's Government. In Song Dynasty, Nie lived on the east side of the ancient Yellow River levee (namely Han Dike), named Yongxing Dike. In the early Ming Dynasty, "Zhang moved here from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province" (Preface to Zhang's Genealogy in the 9th year of Qing Emperor Kangxi). During the period of Zhengde, the apricot forest near the village was dense and renamed Xinghua Village. In the 9th year of Kangxi in Qing Dynasty (1670), it was renamed as Xingzhuangbao and Xingzhuangbao. During the Tongzhi period, a village was built, also called Xingzhuang Village. In the early years of the Republic of China, it was called this name.

Xishibei Xishibei is located 2 1 km southwest of Xinxiang City and 4 km southwest of Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to the April of the seventh year of Kaiyuan in Tang Dynasty (AD 7 16), the stone tablet of Sun Bi in Linqing Post Station, Xinxiang Town, Weizhou County, Tang Dynasty recorded: "Sun's surname lived here in the early Tang Dynasty." In the early Ming Dynasty, the name "Wei moved from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province to Miaodong" (Preface to Wei's Genealogy). After Wang Xing moved to live near his grandmother's hall in the west of the temple, he was named Tang Wang. During Chenghua period of Ming Dynasty, the stone tablet was renamed Shibei Village, and it was renamed today at the end of Qianlong period.

East Stone Monument East Stone Monument is located 20.3 kilometers southwest of Xinxiang City and 3.7 kilometers southwest of Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to the stone tablet of Sun Bi, director of Linqing Post, Xinxiang Town, Tangweizhou County, in April of the seventh year of Kaiyuan in Tang Dynasty (AD 7 16), "Sun's surname lived here in the early Tang Dynasty." Later, Shibei Village was named after Shibei. During the Hongzhi period of the Ming Dynasty (1488- 1495), the surname of Ji moved in from the surnames of Xingzhuang, Lu and Ru, all of whom lived in the east of Shibei Village, and changed to their current names at the end of Qing Dynasty.

Houzhuang Houzhuang is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City 19 km and 2.7 km southwest of Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to Hou Shi's genealogy, in the last year of Chongzhen in Ming Dynasty (1632- 1638), "Hou moved from Wanggaolou Village in Huojia County to this village, which was called Houjiazhuang." Today's name is the abbreviation of the late Qing Dynasty.

Gaocun Gaocun is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City 18.5km, and 2.3km southwest of Xiaoji Town People's Government. In the 28th year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty (1395), Liang moved here from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, and chose a highland to live in, hence the name Gaocun.

Jia Xi is to the west of Jiacheng, to the southwest of Xinxiang City 17.6 km, and to the southeast of Xiaoji Town People's Government 1.7 km. According to legend, Jia Ceng lived here in Yuan Dynasty, and his name was Jia Cheng. In the late Ming and early Qing dynasties, ten surnames, such as Hou, Sun, Xiong, Zhang and Du, moved here successively, living in the west, Chen, Li and Yang Judong. By the end of the Qing Dynasty, it was divided into two villages, renamed Xijiacheng, until now.

Dongjiacheng is located in the east of Jiacheng, southwest of Xinxiang City 17.3km, and northeast of Xiaoji Town People's Government10.5 km. According to legend, Jia Ceng lived here in Yuan Dynasty, and his name was Jia Cheng. At the end of the Ming Dynasty, Chen moved from the East Ocean levee and lived in the northeast corner of the village. Later, Li moved from Dianhouying. At the end of Qing Dynasty, it was divided into two villages: East Village and West Village. This village is called Dongjiacheng in the east, and it has been until now.

Xisi Xisi is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City18km and 2km west of Xiaoji Town People's Government. According to Liu's genealogy, in the early Ming Dynasty, "Liu moved out of Hongdong County, Shanxi Province, and lived in Xinxiang County first. During the Chongzhen period, it moved to the west of Shengji Shengshou Temple in Xiaoji, named "Xisizhuang", which was referred to as Xisizun in the late Qing Dynasty.

Haocun Haocun is located in the southwest of Xinxiang City 1 5.8km, north of Xiaoji Town People's Government1km. In the Yuan Dynasty, Hao lived here and was named Hao Village. Unable to cope with the immigration caused by years of war. During the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty, "the surname Jiang of Dazhaoying moved here" ("Genealogy of Jiang's Family") still used the original village name, and it has been so far.