Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The History of dayangzhuang in Liu Hang Town, Yingquan District, Fuyang City

The History of dayangzhuang in Liu Hang Town, Yingquan District, Fuyang City

In the first year of Yongle in the Ming Dynasty (1403), Sophora japonica immigrants from Hongdong County, Shanxi Province settled here and gradually became villages. Because there is a large area of Yang Shulin in this area, this village is named Yangshulin Village, or Yangzhuang for short. One said that the village was originally built by Yang immigrants, named Yangjiazhuang, and later referred to as Yangzhuang. 1April, 982, with the approval of the 33rd county magistrate's office meeting in Gucheng County, the county was renamed as the village and brigade. Fuyang has the geographical advantage of the Yangtze River Delta and the "Shuangqiaotoubao" of the Central Plains urban agglomeration, and its national strategies overlap. It has been identified by the state as a regional central city for the integration of the Yangtze River Delta and the high-quality development of the central region, the Huaihe River eco-economic belt and the Central Plains urban agglomeration. The representative culture of Fuyang is Huaihe culture, which is the hometown of Ganluo, Guanzhong, Bao and He. Yan Shu, Ouyang Xiu and Su Shi were all officials here. Yingzhou West Lake was once as famous as Hangzhou West Lake in history. Balihe Scenic Spot in Yingshang County is a national AAAAAA-level scenic spot, and Fuyang Ecological Park and Ditch Eco-tourism Scenic Spot are national AAAAAA-level scenic spots. Fuyang paper-cut, Yingshang Flower Drum Lantern, Jieshou Painted Pottery and Funan wickerwork are listed in the national intangible cultural heritage list, and the bronze ware Dragon and Tiger Zun unearthed in Funan County is listed as the top ten national treasures of China.