Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Yuxi river history

Yuxi river history

Yuxi River was called ruxu Water in ancient times, and ancient ruxu Water was the earliest Tongjiang River in Chaohu Lake, which was formed in the Western Han Dynasty (206 BC-25 AD) and started at the mouth of Dongguan ruxu. Ruxukou is located between Ruxushan and Qibaoshan. Ruxushan is located in Dongguan Township, hanshan county, which was called Dongguan in ancient times. Qibaoshan is located in Huanghua Township, Wuwei County, called Xiguan. The confrontation between the two mountains, surrounded by dangers, is the exit of the ancient Chaohu Lake, which was once the ancient battlefield of Wu and Wei. Ruxushui flows southward from the mouth of Huangpheasant River, through Cangtou Town to Makou Gate, into Makou between the ninth William and the ninth William, and into the Yangtze River at the mouth of Shentang River. The earliest estuary is the gate port downstream of Shentangkou, which has collapsed into the river. Later, the section between Shentangkou and the gate port also collapsed into the river, and the ruxu River retreated to Shentangkou.

By the Southern Song Dynasty (1 127 ~ 1279), the Tongjiang River from Chaohu to yuxikou was gradually formed, and the reach from Yangliuwei north dike to Sanchahe Town was called Houhe, which entered the river eastward. Starting from Xiekou, go straight through Huangluo River, reach Nahou River of Sanchahe River, reach Yongzheng, which is called River, and enter the river in the northeast. At this point, the Tongjiang River in Chaohu Lake has become two, namely, the ruxu River flowing south and the Yuxi River flowing east. In the 12th year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty (1873), the Shentang River mouth was blocked, and Yuxi River became the only channel for Chaohu Lake to enter the river, and Xihe River became the main tributary of Yuxi River. The upper reaches of Gurusu River from Dongguan to Huangluo Estuary have become a part of Yuxi River, and swimming from Huangluo Estuary to Makouzha has become the middle and lower reaches of Xihe River. From Song Dynasty to Ming and Qing Dynasties, the section from Chaohu to Dongguan of Yuxi River was called Tianhe, also known as Caohe, commonly known as Maweigou; The section from Dongguan to HuangLuohe Town is called Tiemao River; The reach from Huangluo Town to Cao Yun Town is called Caoyun River; Cao Yun Town, hereinafter referred to as Yuxi River, flows northeast into the Yangtze River through Yongzheng Town (namely ruxu Town).