Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - History of Urad Front Banner
History of Urad Front Banner
In the sixth year of Shunzhi (1649), the Qing government moved the three flags of Urad from the west of the Xilamulun River to the Muna Mountain (Wula Mountain) area to strengthen border guards. The flag was officially established and has a history of 363 years. The three banner counties are of the same ethnic group and have no dividing line. The banner is located at the old site of Hadamen. Because the government office of Wulateqian Banner is in the west, it is called Xigong Banner.
In the 30th year of Qianlong (1765), the Yamen of Urad Front Banner moved to Halakhanbulong (the Houtao area belonged to the Ordos Mongolian people, mainly because in 1227, Mongolia destroyed Xixia and Genghis Khan died left behind).
At the beginning of the Republic of China, Uradqian Banner was affiliated to Wuyuan County and still coexisted as a banner and county. In the 14th year of the Republic of China, the Dashetai Administration Bureau was established in Dashetai. In the 20th year of the Republic of China, it was changed to the Anbei County Administration Bureau.
On July 10, 1950, after liberation, the People's Government of Urad Front Banner was established in Halahanxi Gong Banner. On October 5, the Banner Committee was established. On May 1 of the same year, the Anbei County Party Committee and Government established.
In April 1958, Anbei County was abolished and merged into Wulateqian Banner. The headquarters of Wulateqian Banner was moved to Xin'an Town and came under the jurisdiction of the Hetao Administrative District. Later, the Hetao Administrative District was changed to Bayannur League.
In June 1954, Suiyuan Province (now Hohhot) was abolished, and the Urad Front Banner was returned to the Ulanqab League of Inner Mongolia Administrative Region;
In September 1959, the Urad Front Banner was The government moved from Xin'an to Xishanzui Town (called Qian'erzui in ancient times, and Xishanzui after the Qing Dynasty).
In March 1960, the Urad Front Banner was placed under the jurisdiction of Baotou City, and in November 1963, it was placed under the jurisdiction of the Bayannur League.
Extended information:
Historical and cultural landscape of Wulateqian Banner:
1. Xiaoshe Taiqin Great Wall:
Located in Xiaoshe Tai It is 10 kilometers east of the seat of the town government and built in the middle of the north of the peak of Mazong Mountain in the Yinshan Mountains. One-third of the Qin Great Wall ruins in the autonomous region are located in Bayannur City, starting from Xiaoshetai in Urad Front Banner in the east to Chaogewenduer in Urad Back Banner in the west, with a total length of 240km.
The most well-protected section of the Xiaoshe-Taiqin Great Wall is more than 2,000 meters long. The entire section of the Great Wall is made of local materials, all made of hand-made stone flakes and blocks. The stones used are basically manually knocked The smashed strips and rectangular stones, interspersed with a small amount of natural stones, are built using a layer-by-layer staggered and stacked method. The inner and outer walls are neat and regular, and the cross-section of the Great Wall is a trapezoidal quadrilateral.
The base width is about 4-6 meters, the top width is 1-3 meters, and the height is 5-6 meters. There are often external walls at the corners of ridges or ravines, making them look particularly steep.
On the south side of the Great Wall, on the relatively gentle ridge, about every 500-1000 meters, there are earth-built observation decks with a base of 4×7 meters and a height of 0.5-3 meters. Every 5km or so There is a beacon tower on the top of the higher mountain, with a square base, a side length of 10×10 meters, and a height of 2-3 meters. Each beacon tower echoes each other. It is currently listed as a national first-class cultural relic protection unit.
2. Yinshan Rock Paintings:
Located 600-800m north of the Xiaoshe Taiqin Great Wall. So far, more than 70 Yinshan rock paintings from the Bronze Age have been discovered in four places.
The rock paintings are engraved with images of shepherds, hunters, ibexes, hounds, horses, donkeys, etc. These ancient rock paintings are carved on quartz vein rocks and are called "Red Walls" by local herders. It extends parallel to the black stone Great Wall from east to west, like two giant black and red dragons, dancing slowly on Yinshan Mountain, adding to the attraction and mystery of the Xiaoshe Taiqin Great Wall.
3. Guanglusai Ancient City Ruins:
It is located in Xiaozhaomenliang, Chaoyang Town, Qijing. Guanglu City was built on the Wuyuan Fortress by Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty in the third year of Taichu (102 AD), when he sent Guanglu Xun Xu Ziwei to build it. Guangluxun was the name of an official in the Han Dynasty. He was a senior attendant to the emperor and was responsible for guarding the entrance to the palace. The city was named after Xu Ziwei's official street.
The existing earth-built city walls are in ruins. According to legend, Wang Zhaojun passed through this place when he left the fortress, lived there for two years and gave birth to a son. Later generations called this ancient city Guanglu Sai. The surrounding environment is beautiful, integrating natural scenery, humanities and history, making it a good place for people to visit.
4. The place of Longxing in Woye Town in the Northern Wei Dynasty:
Tang Li Jifu's "Yuanhe County Chronicle" says: "The ancient city of Woye Town is sixty miles north of the army (referring to the German army). It was the first town from the west during the Later Wei Dynasty. "That is to say, there was a town called Woye Town sixty miles north of Tiande Army City.
It happens to be near Genzichang, the original Sudulun Township, so the ancient city of Genzichang must be the Woye Town in the Later Wei Dynasty. This ancient city is 20 miles east of the original Sudulun Township Government, on the north bank of Wuliang Suhai.
The ancient city of Sudulun Genzichang is slightly high in the north and relatively flat inside the city. Due to the flood impact of the Molen River (known as Jinhe in ancient times, which leads directly to Mongolia) in the north, the covering layer in the city is thicker and the broken walls of the city are clearly visible. .
The ancient city faces south and is a T-shaped three-linked city. The city is 1,150 meters long from east to west and 1,000 meters wide from north to south. The city is divided into three parts. The east and west are similar, and the middle protrudes to the south, which is the urn city. There are large platform foundations in the middle and north. There are traces of turrets at the four corners of the city, a gate in the middle, and the remains of a high platform to the northwest of the gate.
The exposed objects in the city include fragments of cloth-patterned tube tiles, green tiles and tiles on the inner wall, a large number of pottery fragments, decorative patterns with string patterns, embossed patterns, additional pile patterns, rope patterns, etc., and a small amount of white, Gray and blue and white porcelain fragments.
The Northern Wei Dynasty belongs to the Southern and Northern Dynasties era in the history of our country. In 439 AD, the Northern Wei Dynasty unified northern my country and ended the disputes among the sixteen kingdoms. Its founder was Tuoba Gui of the Xianbei tribe, known as Emperor Daowu of Wei in history.
Tuoba Gui’s grandson Tuoba Tao (Yin Dao) was known as Emperor Taiwu in history. In 449 AD, Rouran in the north was defeated. In order to prevent Rouran from going south, six towns were set up in the north (northwest of Inner Mongolia). The six towns were arranged from west to east. The first town was Woye Town, then Huaisu Town, and then Huaisu Town. Wuchuan Town, Fuming Town, Rouxuan Town and Huaihuang Town.
Woye Town has undergone three changes. For the first time, Woye Town was established in Woye County (today's Dengkou County) in the Han Dynasty and was under the jurisdiction of Shuofang County. The second time Woye was built, it was because the original Woye town was washed away by the river and moved to the location of Shuofang County. The third time, Woye County in the Northern Wei Dynasty was moved to the present ancient city of Genzichang, which is Woye Town in the Northern Wei Dynasty. This site is listed as a national key protected cultural relic.
5. The ruins of the ancient city of Feng'an Town in the Sui Dynasty:
It is located in the south of Yanhaizi Village in the original Xishanzui Township, covering an area of ??about 4,000 square meters, and there are remains of earthen building foundations on the surface. There are traces of ashes from burning vegetation in the city, and the relics include rope-patterned rectangular blue bricks, tube tiles, etc. The surface cultural layer is more complex, with a large number of pottery fragments scattered, including muddy gray pottery fragments, sandy gray pottery fragments, and gray-brown pottery fragments, decorated with string patterns, segmented rope patterns, and additional pile patterns.
In addition, gray-white porcelain fragments and celadon fragments were found. The shapes of the utensils that can be identified include bowls, plates, pots, cups, etc. There are printings and blue and white patterns on the utensils. The collection includes jade, rings, cigarette holders, copper ear spoons, copper pieces, buttons, copper ornaments, shell ornaments and five baht coins, etc. , but there are no city walls on all sides.
Baidu Encyclopedia - Urad Front Banner
- Related articles
- Mission statement of Lewis and Clark expedition
- New Zealand master's study abroad fee
- The diverse plots of Beijingers in new york
- Recommendation of China's Ancient Classic Novels
- How to apply for a Laos visa?
- What counties are there in Anhui?
- Minggang immigrants Xincun fishing
- Immigrants from Zhang Xin
- Quzhou reservoir resettlement system
- The omen of dreaming that the daughter-in-law is far away abroad