Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Where does Xujiaji Village belong?
Where does Xujiaji Village belong?
Xujiaji used to be called Xie Chengji and belonged to Guo Dongbao in the late Qing Dynasty. 1912 65438+10. In October, the League recovered Dengzhou, Penglai established the political power of the Republic of China, and the local administrative divisions broke the centuries-old Baojia system and were placed under the district society. Xujiaji was officially renamed Xujiaji by Xie Chengji, and was set as the sixth district office. 1945 After the liberation of Penglai on August 23rd, 0 Penglai County Committee established weiyang district, and the district office still established Xujiaji; 1September 30th, 947 —— The reoccupation of Penglai City was short-lived, but it also temporarily exercised its power, adjusted the division, and set Xujiaji as a township office, with jurisdiction over 3/kloc-0 villages and an area of 49 square kilometers. After the founding of People's Republic of China (PRC), 1956 established Xujiaji District, 1958 established Xujiaji Town in February, 1958 established Xujiaji People's Commune, 1983 changed to Xujiaji Town, and merged into Beigou Town in 2000 10.
According to legend, Xu Jiaji was the Sun family in ancient times. First, Sun Shi settled in this mountain. Later, with the change of history, the Sun family divorced and disappeared. Later, Xu's ancestors immigrated from Yunnan, and his descendants flourished and became a big family in the village. During the Guangxu period in the late Qing Dynasty, the people moved and changed the name of the village from Xie Chengji to Xujiaji. The source of the name of the cooperative collection cannot be verified. However, there is a word "Ji" in the names of the two villages, which shows that the village has long had a market because of its superior geographical location, flat terrain and convenient transportation. It is a local material exchange center and has always been a relatively prosperous village.
The Epitaph of Xu Shijie unearthed from the ancient tomb in JOE, west of the village (the original text is lack of evidence) records that Xu Shijie, the ancestor of the Xu family, was an official in Sichuan in the late Ming Dynasty. Returned to China in his later years and was buried in his ancestral home. Now tombs and epitaphs are well preserved. The tomb is divided into two rooms, made of rectangular stones. It should be the burial tomb of Mr. and Mrs. Xu Shijie, and the ceiling is covered with a rectangular epitaph. The discovery of this ancient tomb provides sufficient evidence for the history of the Xu family living in this village.
There used to be many ancient tombs in the east, north and middle of the village. After several generations of changes, building houses and land preparation have been leveled. Most of the ancient tombs are characterized by "chicken coop" tombs made of patterned bricks, commonly known as "Wang Tomb".
Xujiaji village is located in a flat area, surrounded by hills and connected by rivers in the south of the village. The source of the river comes from Beijiangjia, Xiaoshijia, Baijiagou and other gullies in the northeast. It gathers into a small stream in the east of Xujiaji Village, flows through Vae and Sun Tao to the west and flows into Weiyang River, then into Huang Shuihe and into Bohai Sea.
One side breeds the other. Xujiaji Village has gathered more than 20 surnames, including Xu, Jiang, Li, Luan, Pu, Jing, Fang, Jiao, Wang, Zhang, Qu, Guo, Gao, Song, Wei, Ning, Xie, Cai, Yang, Liu, Hao and Meng, among which there are many outstanding people. Xu Shijie, a famous figure in the Ming Dynasty, was sentenced to five grades; In the late Qing Dynasty, the high surname was "General Manager".
Xu Zhiwei joined the army in War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression period, then worked in Qingdao Beihai Fleet, and then worked in Shanghai Shipyard.
Wei, in the early years of the Republic of China, went to Yantai as an apprentice and student when he was young. After his success, he went to Korea, Nanyang and Hong Kong to do business all over the country. Has been engaged in lace, powder makeup and other industries. After being developed, he did not forget his hometown. He returned to his hometown on 1970, and took the lead in donating a Jiefang brand car and a 28-horsepower tractor to his hometown, supporting the construction of his hometown and writing about it with his own practical actions.
Near Xujiaji Village, there are Nanwangwei Site, Penglai Haiphong Site, Penglai Coastal Beacon Tower Group, Penglai Pavilion Tourist Area, Long Island Tourist Scenic Area and other tourist attractions, and there are Penglai sea cucumber, Penglai Chijiahong, Penglai Dixing, Penglai Cargill fish, Penglai grapes and other specialties.
- Previous article:How is Vancouver divided?
- Next article:Tourist attractions in jiuzhi county
- Related articles
- Who are the deputy mayors in Suining City?
- What is rolling the earth?
- What are the ways to immigrate to Canada? What's the cheapest way? What are the requirements for skilled immigrants? How much does each of you need? Four questions
- Japanese seldom immigrate. How do 654.38+0.6 million people live in Brazil?
- There may be new changes in the "Public Security Joint Examination". Candidates can't go ashore after studying hard for 4 years? What the hell is going on?
- Is Chizhou Hong Kong Dollar Shipping Holding Co., Ltd. a state-owned enterprise?
- Were there any descendants of lord protector in the late Tang Dynasty?
- Where is the Bahamas, where is the capital, and what language is spoken?
- Daniel Wu's growth information, how to debut?
- University of alberta ranking