Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The Historical Evolution of Shijiazhuang Town

The Historical Evolution of Shijiazhuang Town

This town used to be a village with only over 5 people, and it is indeed an important strategic place and revolutionary base. In April 1947, Liu Shaoqi, Zhu De, secretary of the Central Working Committee, and other leaders lived in Shijiazhuang, and gave important instructions on the work of eliminating traitors, reducing rent and interest, mutual assistance and cooperation, and party building. When Xiaoxiang was established in 1956, the village was under the jurisdiction of Dinghe Township. Shijiazhuang Township was established in July 1958. On September 13th, it was renamed Shijiazhuang Commune. On December 22nd, when the commune merged, it belonged to new castle Commune. In August 1961, Shijiazhuang Commune was established, and Shijiazhuang Village became the resident of the commune. In November 1984, it was renamed Shijiazhuang Town Government. In 1987, the town had 2 brigades, 28 production teams and 4, people in 14 natural villages. After merger and immigration, there are 1 villagers' committees with a total of 1,58 households and a total population of 4,33. Among them, there are 138 rural households and 4253 rural people, all of whom are Han nationality. The total rural economic income of the township is 9.82 million yuan, and the per capita net income of farmers is 1477 yuan. Except Shagouyan Village, which is about to emigrate as a whole, the other villages are located on both sides of Fenhe River, Ningbai Highway and Quiet Railway.