Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The history of Shangma Street

The history of Shangma Street

This place belonged to Yi Di and Qi State in ancient times. The Qin and Han Dynasties did not belong to its counties. From the Sui and Tang Dynasties to the Ming Dynasty, it was under the jurisdiction of Jimo County. Starting from the Ming Dynasty, in order to prevent Japanese pirates, during the Hongwu, Yongle, and Chenghua years, military villages, military villages, and Dunbao were built in Zhangjiazhai, Gejiatun, Zhaojiatun, and Chengjiazhuang in today's Shangma Territory. In the Qing Dynasty, it was still under Jimo County. From 1898 to 1922, the present Shangma area started from Maomaogou in the east, to the southwest of Zhoujiazhuang and the Goujia River intertidal tidal flat in the west, covering an area of ??31.4 square kilometers. It was successively reduced to German and Japanese concessions. In 1929, the original concession area was placed under the jurisdiction of Yindao District, Qingdao Special City, and the remaining area was placed under Jimo County.

On October 1, 1949, the People's Republic of China was established, and the territory was still governed by Jimo County, Nanhai Prefecture.

On May 1, 1950, Nanhai Prefecture was transferred to Jimo County, Jiaozhou Prefecture.

In April 1956, it was transferred to Jimo County, Laiyang Prefecture.

On October 14, 1958, it belonged to Jimo County, Qingdao City.

On March 21, 1961, Magezhuang Commune was transferred from Jimo County to Laoshan Suburban. On October 5, Laoshan Suburban was changed to Laoshan County and returned to it.

On November 17, 1988, Laoshan County was removed from the county and established as a district, but the territorial ownership remained unchanged.

On April 23, 1994, Chengyang District was established, and Shangma Town was transferred from Laoshan District to Chengyang District.

As of 2003, Shangma still belonged to Chengyang District.