Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The origin of Lu Nomura

The origin of Lu Nomura

According to textual research, in the second year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty, namely 1369, the government organized Hongdong and Shuozhou to immigrate to Xinzhou. At that time, Zuluk of Lu moved to Xieyuan Village, Xinzhou with his family and niece Ant Township (now Shentou Township, Shuozhou). Because the land is vast and the road is far away, it is inconvenient to collect and transport. A sports field called Lujia Wild Field was built in Wuli, east of the village. During the Jiajing period of the Ming Dynasty, Lu Keze IX, Lu and other brothers agreed with their families for the convenience of farming, and then led their younger brothers to move to Lujiayechang to build a village. The living Sophora japonica trees in the village were planted when the village was established, about 450 years ago. The first 400 years were called Lujiachang. 1958 When the People's Government was established, Lujiaye Field was referred to as Luye Administrative Region for short, and was under the jurisdiction of Qianjin Commune (location). 196 1 was transferred to Xie Yuan commune, formerly known as Luye Brigade, and was transferred to Changzheng Sub-district Office when Xinxian County was set up 1983, and renamed as Luye Village.