Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - When was the Emperor Kangxi Monument on Renmin Road in Anqing built?

When was the Emperor Kangxi Monument on Renmin Road in Anqing built?

Regarding the origin of the "Imperial Monument Pavilion", Jiang Jun, director of Anqing Wanjiang Culture Research Association, said that according to historical records, the Imperial Monument Pavilion was built in Wanshou Palace in the 24th year of Qing Emperor Kangxi, with a total of 13 imperial monuments. 13 of the imperial monuments, 7 are from Emperor Kangxi and 6 are from Emperor Qianlong. Wanshou Palace is the royal palace in Anhui Province. After the founding of the Republic of China, the Anhui Provincial Police Department demolished the 12 Imperial Monument, and built a vegetable market on the original site, while Wanshou Palace was converted into a martyrs' shrine. In the second year of the Republic of China, the Martyrs' Temple was moved to the Yinggong Temple outside the East Gate, and a persuasion workshop was built inside and outside the gate. A manual workshop and an official paper printing bureau were once established. In fifteen years, the Quanyechang was changed to Anqing Municipal Government. /kloc-in 0/6, the municipal engineering bureau was changed, the food market moved to the northeast, and the children's amusement park was rebuilt. A boat hall was built inside, which was connected with the garden in the universal education museum.

As early as the planning and reconstruction of Renmin Road began, Wang Jun, president of Wanjiang Cultural Research Association, advocated the restoration of the "Imperial Monument Pavilion" in the west section of Renmin Road. Later, in the reconstruction plan of Renmin Road released in May 20 13, Yubeiting Square was indeed planned. "Yubeiting Square is a turning point in the westward space of Renmin Road Pedestrian Street, and the space is relatively open. It is planned to keep the existing quantity, build public art, sculptures and monuments with the theme of Yubeiting culture, and put them under the forest to reflect history; Put stone benches and green landscapes in the square to provide leisure and interactive space for citizens and business activities.

1928- 1933 The municipal government runs through Xinshi Road, starting from Zitong Pavilion in the east, passing through Bailu Bridge and ending at Dazhazi. Among them, the crane bridge goes east to Dazhazi, passes through the old mint, opens the old city wall and connects with Anhe Road under construction. By 1933, the newly-built roads are connected into a line, and the pavement is changed from crushed stone strips to crushed stone base and asphalt surface. After liberation, Xincheng Road has been renovated dozens of times, of which 1955 is the largest project. In this year's project, on the one hand, the buildings around Laoyubeiting were demolished, and the road surface from fu tung street to Municipal Street was straightened, and the road surface was widened to 10 meter. On the other hand, the new city route extends out of the urban area with a road width of10m. 1956 widened to 20 meters, and Xinshi Road was renamed Xinyi Road. In August, 1966, Xinyi Road and Xinyi East Road were renamed Renmin Road, which is still in use today. 198 1 year demolition of illegal sidewalks; 1985 Demolition of the houses from the west fence to the north section of Chinese medicine hospital, so that the width of the whole line is basically uniform.