Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The origin of the name of Shacheng Town

The origin of the name of Shacheng Town

Shacheng in history was originally just a small village composed of several families named Lei. Located in the north of Dongtou Road, Dongbao Street, it is called "Leijiabao". In the Yuan Dynasty, it was just a small village with dozens of families. In the Ming Dynasty, the policy of "opening up wasteland and guarding the border" was implemented, and the people in Hongdong County of Shanxi moved to Huailai. The population of Leijiabao has developed and the village has expanded. In the second year of Jingtai in the Ming Dynasty (145 1), three castles in the east, middle and west were built with concrete (clay, sand and lime). Dongbao surrounded the whole "Leijiabao", and from then on Leijiabao was renamed as "Shabaozi". In the third year of Qin Long in Ming Dynasty (1569), the city gates, battlements and some city walls were covered with city bricks and renamed as "sand castles". During the Republic of China, Shacheng Town had a high terrain with only two narrow streets and a population of less than 8,000. Shacheng Town was established in 1948, and the commune was established in 1958. Later, the organizational system was changed many times, and 1984 rebuilt the town. 1997, with an area of 42.8 square kilometers and a population of 68,000, governs the first street, the second street, the third street, the fourth street, the fifth street, the sixth street, the seventh street, the eighth street, the ninth street, Shangliuwa, Dongyuan, Nanyuan, Xiaoxinzhuang, Yulintun, Liangtiantun, Song Jiaying and Yulin.