Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Administrative divisions of Xinzhou town
Administrative divisions of Xinzhou town
The whole town has 1 neighborhood committee and 11 village committees, and there are 189 natural villages: Linwu, Ancestral Temple, three village, Gengkougang, South Gate, Puzhuqiu, Shangtan, Xiatan, Liuan, Shangdeng, Xiadeng, Ancient City, Jinwuli, South China, Chayang, and so on. Shigang Village Committees are Shigang, Mengtian, Chenwu, Baishatang, Gaoxin, Hengafraid, Dog Collapse, Fenghuang, Chenchang, Tanzhang, Nanxiong, Nanshan, Chicken Feather, Xincun, Xinfeng, Orchard, Gao Qing and Shigoutang Village. There are Fengmuzui, Intermediate Village, Old Village, Zengwusai, New Village, Huangwuzhai and Shuikou Village belonging to Pingtian Village Committee. There are Xiaolong, Sham Shui Po, Yonglong, Gemaping, Qiaotou, Northeast Mountain, Xinhua, Jiuwei, Shanglong, Xialong, Gao Long, Jidangping, Baiwu, Liantangkeng, Shahuling and Naduzai Villages belonging to Xinzhou Village Committee. Belonging to the Sixth Village Committee are Lizhishan, Gao Qiong, Lingnan, Wayaokou, Yanxing, Gaoshandong, Shiao, Songbai, Huang Mao Zui, Xiangshuitan, Danzhukeng, Li Tou Bay, Maoshan, Puzai, Nanwan, Beiwan and Longmian Village; Under the six village committees are Xiangling, Changkeng, Dahuanzai, Laocun, Dashigu, Tanghu, Shuijiao, Xintang, Hengmei, Baoya, Dabei, Baishiwan, Dabang, Dadongzai and Hengzhang Village; There are Youcun Village, Longshan Village, Hengliang Village, Hongdong Village, Xiangyang Village, Hengliangzi Village, Duimianzui Village, Litan Village, Dahuan Village, Dongkeng Village, Shuigui Village, Wanchai Village, Baishi Village, Baisha Village, Huangqilong Village and Dawudi Village. Belonging to Naliu Village Committee are Ouchong, Niujiaolong, Danahong, Xuetianzai, Puzai, Jiti Jing, Banshushui, Dalong, Shibei, Mao Ping, Xiaonahong, Dongkeng, Wudi, Goose Mountain, Naliu, Cunzai, Naliuzai, Dahe, Bajingtan, Xuetian, Cuntou, etc. The village committees in Beigui are Beigui, Beitong, Hezai, Chenheng, Xincun, Tugang, Masha, Hecun, Xin 'an, Shantianshui, Zhuzaigen, Plateau, Dioscorea zingiberensis, aquatic, underwater, tung oil, Oeda, Tangwan, Jiejie, Langen and Chaopai Village. The dryland village committees are Ziluo, Dongxin, Yuanshanzai, Guanping, Guanshan, Xincun, Daliexin, Qinglan, Upper Dryland, Lower Dryland, Gaodun, Xin 'an, Fengwu, Ketan, Dawangqian, Xiashui and Lvshu Village. The village committees in Beigu are Shanghecha, Xiahecha, Xincun, Henggang, Yaowu, Jiuzhai, Datang, Fengwu, Yuan 'an, Yuanling, Shiguling, He 'an, Jiangwazui and Najian. Brief introduction of some villages:
In the early Qing Dynasty, the family of Huang moved here. The original Hakka family name is Lin, hence the name.
in the early Qing dynasty, the ancestral temple was built by Huang family. Because it is close to the old ancestral temple, it is named.
in the early Qing dynasty in three village, Huang's family built a village. The original family had three brothers, hence the name.
in the late Ming dynasty, the village was built by Chen's family.
in the late Ming dynasty, Pu Zhu was allowed to build a village. The ancestors loved to plant "bamboo" and named the village after it.
at the end of Ming dynasty, the village was built by Huang family. Originally called "Jingkougang", it was named because there is a ring mountain road leading to the entrance and exit of Dongping behind the village.
in the early Qing dynasty, people named Huang built a village in Shangtan. There is a deep pool in front of the village, hence the name.
in the early Qing dynasty, people named Huang built a village in Xiatan. There is a deep pool in front of the village, which also lives below Shangtan Village, hence the name.
in the Qing dynasty, Huang's family built a village. Take the house, hence the name.
in the early Qing dynasty, Li's family built a village. Also known as "Nadeng", the Hakkas originally lived in Deng, hence the name.
In the early Qing Dynasty, the village was built by He family. Also known as "Nadeng", it also lives under Shangdeng Village, hence the name.
at the end of the Ming dynasty, people named Huang built a village. Ancestors originally wanted to build a city here, hence the name.
in the early Qing dynasty, the Huang family built the village. When the village was first built, 12 houses with blue brick and wood structure were built in succession, which meant "wealth" and was named Golden House.
In May 1962, the surname Chen moved from Jinwu to build this village in South China. Originally called "Shanzui", it was later renamed.
In the early Qing Dynasty, Tan moved from Yashao to build this village. Also known as "dismount the ocean", there is a road behind the original village, hence the name.
in July of the 29th year of Guangxu reign in the last Qing dynasty (193), Huang's family moved from Biaozhu village to Jiancun village. The village is famous for its cheerful place, and it is used to be written as "Shang" because it is homophone with "Lang" dialect.
Longyuan in Qing Dynasty, Huang family built the village. There is a mountain like a dragon behind the village, hence the name.
daguan in the Qing dynasty, Huang's family built a village. Also known as "Daguan Village", it was named after the feudal thoughts of its ancestors.
the Huang family in Shizui built the village. Because there are many stones near the village, it is named.
in the late Ming and early Qing dynasties, the Cai family built the village. Because the soil in front of the village is white, it is named.
the origin of the villages in shigang village Committee
the village was built by the Hongs in shigang.
in the eighth year of Meng Tian Qing Guangxu (1882), Peng's family built a village. Because the village was originally a place full of weeds, it was named.
Chen Wu Chen's family built a village and named it after it.
The Feng family in Baishatang built the village.
Gaoxin No.1 Village moved from Nankeng to build this village in 1957.
in 1957, Gaoxin Second Village moved from Nankeng to build this village.
I'm afraid that in the Tang Dynasty, Liang's family built a village. Formerly known as Tongling village, it was later changed to cross fear.
the dog broke down and Yang's family built the village.
Fenghuang Hongxing's family built the village.
the official surname of the wok factory is somebody else's village.
spread the palm of one's hand to build a village. Because the village terrain is like a palm, it is named.
Nanxiong moved to this village from Xiashui Reservoir in 1963.
In 1957, Nanshan moved to this village from Nankeng Reservoir Area. Because the village is located at the foot of Nanshan, it is named.
in 1957, the new village was moved from Nankeng reservoir area to this village. The village is under the jurisdiction of Shigang Village Committee.
In September 1965, Xinfeng moved from Baishigeng to build this village.
In 198, Guoyuan moved to this village from Nankeng Reservoir Area. Because the village was built in a hundred orchards, it was named.
In 1957, Gao Qing moved from Nankeng Reservoir Area to this village.
Shi Gou Tang Mai's family built the village.
in the early Qing dynasty, Lin's family moved to this village from yashao Pinglan. There were many maple trees in front of the village, hence the name.
"Feng" is homophone with "Feng" and "Feng" dialects, so it is also written as "Fengmuzui".
in the early Qing dynasty, the village was built by Cai's family. Later, he separated from the old village and moved to this village.
in the early Qing dynasty, Cai's family built the village. After Cai's separation, he moved to the neighboring Jianxin Village, calling it "the old village".
at the end of the Qing dynasty, Zeng's family moved from Dagou Changshou to build this village, and the village was named after the surname.
Xincun is also called Caiwuzhai. In the early Qing Dynasty, Cai's family was moved to this village by Dajiang and Nafu in Taishan County respectively. When the village was built, it was named because there was an existing village (surnamed Cai) nearby. The village is under the jurisdiction of Pingtian Village Committee.
Shuikou In the late Qing Dynasty, Wei's family moved here from Fujian, so it was named because the village was built at the exit of a small river.
huangwuzhai in the late Qing dynasty, people of Huang family moved here from Putian, Fujian province, and named the village after their surnames.
in the middle of Xiaolong Qing dynasty, people named Feng built a village. Because the village was built under a winding hill in the south of Heshan, the land looks like a dragon, and there used to be Dalong Village here, so it was named "Xiaolong".
Sham Shui Po Chen, Che, Fan, Zhao and Tan built a village, so it was named because there was a deep water river beside the village.
Yong Longchen, Luo, Feng, Wu and Ou build villages.
people named Gemapingrong, Du, Ye and Mo built the village, taking the original local name as the village name.
In the middle of the Qing Dynasty, the families of Chen, Feng, Wu and Wu built the village, so it was named because it was close to the bridge.
Northeast Mountain In 1945, Yu's family moved from Xinyi Huaixiang to build this village, taking the local soil as the village name.
In the middle of the New China Qing Dynasty, people surnamed Huang built a village, formerly known as Duck Pui, so it was named because the villagers used to raise ducks as their business.
later renamed Xinhua village.
The old fair was originally called Nadu. During the light years of the Qing Dynasty (1821 ~ 185), it was a rural market where people named Huang, Che, Tan, Li, Ou and Feng lived. During the Xianfeng period (1851 ~ 1861), due to fighting, the polder was destroyed, and the residents dispersed and moved to Xinzhou. Later, it was renamed Jiuwei in 12 years of the Republic of China and became a general natural village.
In the early Qing Dynasty, Chen and Che were named Jiancun Village, which was called Longjin Village before the end of Qing Dynasty (195), and later renamed Xialong Village according to the geographical "Long Mai".
In the middle of the Qing Dynasty, the family named Yang built a village, so it was named because it was close to Jinji Mountain. Referred to as "Jiping".
White House In 193, Huang's family built the village, which was originally named Nanlong. Later, it was named because there was a gray-white hut in the village.
Liantangkeng In 1938, the family named Kong moved from Nankeng to build this village, taking the original place as the village name.
At the end of the Qing Dynasty, the family named Yang moved from Xinyi to build this village, so it was named because there was a litchi tree near the village.
In the late Qing Dynasty in Gao Qiong, the family named Long moved from Xinyi to build this village, so it was named because of the high land in front of the village.
At the end of the Qing Dynasty in Lingnan, Zhu's family moved from Xinyi to build this village, so it was named because there was a high mountain facing south in front of the village.
at the end of the Qing dynasty, the family named Yang moved from Litchi Mountain to build this village, so it was named because there was a tile kiln behind the village.
Shi 'ao In May 1934, Zhang's family moved from Xinyi to build this village, so it was named because there was a Shi 'ao in front of the village.
At the end of the Qing Dynasty, the family of Yu moved from Xinyi to build this village, so it was named because there was a pine forest in front of the village.
Huang Mao is also called Huang Mao Zui. In April 1927, Liu's family moved from Xinyi to build this village, so it was named because there were many thatches in the village.
Xiangshui is also called Xiangshuitan. In August 1922, people surnamed Ning moved from Xinyi to build this village, hence the name because there was a water pool in front of the village.
Zhukeng is also called Danzhukeng. At the end of the Qing Dynasty, people surnamed Ru moved from Dagou to build this village, so it was named because there were many kinds of Danzhu near the village.
at the end of the Qing dynasty, the family named Yang moved from Xinyi to build this village, so it was named because there was a salt shop in the village.
Nanwan in April 1921, Qiu moved from Xinyi to build this village, so it was named because there was a bend to the south in front of the village.
At the end of the Qing Dynasty, the family named Yang moved from Xinyi to build this village, so it was named because there was a bend to the north in front of the village.
at the end of the Qing dynasty, people surnamed lei moved from Xinyi to build this village, so it was named because there were many wooden trees growing near the village.
Xiangling in October 193, Qiu moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because there is a mountain like an elephant in the southeast of the village, it is named after its topography.
changkeng in December 1921, Huang's family built the village. Because there is a long pit near the village, it is named.
in the late Qing dynasty and early Republic of China, the family named Ru built the village. Because the village is surrounded by curved mountains, it is named.
Old Village In January 192, Rong's family built the village.
Dashigu In October 1945, Chen's family moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because there is a big stone in the south of the village, it is named.
Tanghu in October 1935, Yang's family built a village. Formerly known as Hantang Village. There is a pond near the village that turns into a lake by diverting water. "Lake" is homophonic with "Hu" dialect, hence the name.
Shuijiao In October 193, Zhu's family moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because the north of the village is shaped like a horn, it is named.
xintang in October 1935, Zhu's family built the village. In the south of the village, there was a pit of water that burst into the earth dam and flowed into the pond. It was originally named "Collapse Pond", but it was renamed today because of the indecent word "Collapse".
Hengmei In January 193, the family named Ling built the village.
Baoya in October, 1923, Huang's family built the village. Because there is a treasure duck mountain in the west of the village, it is named.
Baishiwan In January 1932, Zhu's family built the village.
in the early Republic of China, Zhu's family built a village. Formerly known as Daan Village. In the late 195 s, after a vicious head was built here, it was renamed today.
big list in October 1926, the Xu family built a village. Formerly known as "glutinous rice field", it was later changed to this name.
at the end of the Qing dynasty, Peng's family built a village. Because there is a mountain behind the village that looks like "the dragon borrows from the Lord", it is named.
at the end of the Qing dynasty and the beginning of the Republic of China, people named Pan and Zhu came here to build a village, which was famous for its mountains.
Youcun In the middle of the Qing Dynasty, Hakka people surnamed Xie came here to build a village. Because Jiancun has a long history, "You" and "You" are homonyms, hence the name.
in the early Qing dynasty, the village was built by Chen family. Because the building technology in the village is different, it is named.
Hongdong In January 1971, the Ge family moved from Gaozhou.
Xiangyang in January 1971, Chen and Zhou moved from Gaozhou.
in the late Qing dynasty and early Republic of China, wang xing people moved here from Xinyi. Because the village is located in front of the beam village, it is named.
In the early Qing Dynasty, Zhao and Ru built a village. Because there is a pool in front of the village, it is named.
during the Republic of China, Peng and Liu moved here from Xinyi. The village is under the jurisdiction of the sixth village Committee.
During the Great Ring Period of the Republic of China, families named Lian and Pan built a village here, hence the name because the front of the village was surrounded by river water.
in the early Republic of China, the Huang family moved here from Xinyi. Because the village is like a turtle, it is named.
Before the liberation of Wan Chai, Yang's family moved here from Xinyi.
in the early Qing dynasty, wang xing people moved here from Xinyi. Because there was a white stone like a dog in the village, it was named.
in the early Republic of China, the Zhang brothers moved from Xinyi to build this village.
in the late Qing dynasty of ouchong, people named Chen, pan and Yu built villages. Because the village is shaped like "ou" (big bowl) rushing (facing) north, "ou" and "ou" dialect are homonyms, hence the name.
Niujiaolong In 1945, Huang and Chen moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because the village is located at the edge of a curved pit, it looks like a horn, so it is named.
In the middle of Qing Dynasty, Hu and He moved from Xinyi to build this village. The white crane often travels to and from the fields near the village. "Crane" and "Xue" dialect are homonyms, hence the name.
In the middle of the Hongqing Dynasty, Hu's family moved from Hongguan in Xinyi to Najiujian Village. Take one word from each place name ("Hong" and "Red" are homonyms) to synthesize the village name.
Puzai In 1949, Chen, Lai and Huang moved from Xinyi to build this village. The village is located in a crowded place in the past, and some villagers open small shops (shops) here, hence the name.
In 1948, Zhu, Li, Pan and Xu moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because there is a hill (depression, hill) on the back of the village, some people set up sheds here to raise cocks, and they often hear cocks crow, hence the name.
In the middle of the Qing Dynasty, Qiu moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because there is a big banyan tree at the intersection of the village, it is named.
Dadong in 1938, Hu, Yang, Li and Chen moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because there is paddy field in front of the village, it is named.
stone tablet in 1945, Huang, Zhu, Chen, Yu and Li moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because there is a stone storage pit near the village, the "monument" and the "pit" dialect are homonyms, hence the name.
Mao Ping In 1949, the families of He, Yu, Zou and Wu moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because there is thatch on the edge of the village, it is named.
in the early Republic of China, Chen, Huang, Zhang, Kuang and Feng moved from Xinyi Hongguan to another small village in Naliujian, hence the name.
in the early Republic of China, families named Long, Zhu, Hu and Wu moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because there is a small pit in the east of the village, it is named.
House Land In 1924, Hu, Liu and He moved from Xinyi to build this village. It was named because the village was built on the old house where the original Hakkas had left.
in 1924, Hu, Liu, Zhang, Zhu and Yu moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because there is a mountain like a goose head near the village, it is named.
In the middle of the Sixth Qing Dynasty, Tan's family moved to this village from Niujiao Lane in Yangjiang. Because there is a mountain like a dragon on the back of the village, it seems that there are 3 thousand mountain piers kneeling down to that place, hence the name.
village boy in 1949, Li, Wang, Huang, Zhou, Chen, lai xing and other families moved from Xinyi to build this village.
in 1924, the six sons, Long, Li, Yu, Zhu and Chen moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because the village is located opposite the six villages, it is named.
in the late Qing dynasty, Huang and Wei moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because the village is located in the largest river in the six jurisdictions, it is named.
Bajingtan In 1949, Huang, Zhang, Hu and Liang moved from Xinyi to build this village. Because there is a deep pool near the village, it is named.
In the middle of Xuetian Qing Dynasty, Huang, Zhang, Hu and Liang moved here to build a village. There are many cranes in the natural forest behind the village.
- Previous article:Application Conditions for Studying in Wollongong University and school profile
- Next article:How to refund global immigrants?
- Related articles
- How about Beijing Sino-Canadian Kangmei Investment Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Can the computer major in New Zealand immigrate?
- Differences in customs between China and Britain
- Application conditions and advantages of American administrative immigrants
- Brief introduction of Xunyang middle school
- How much is the agency fee for studying in Canada?
- Doraemon is a man or a woman.
- Blessing message of relatives moving.
- Employment situation of overseas students in Canada
- Introduction of New Zealand Parents' Immigration Policy