Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Administrative divisions of Haihe Town

Administrative divisions of Haihe Town

Before the Tang Dynasty, Haihe River Basin was a sea of Wang Yang. In the second year of the Southern Song Dynasty (1 128), after the Yellow River "went blind into the Huaihe River", it brought a lot of sediment and deposited it in the sea area, and the coast moved eastward continuously. After the Ming Dynasty, most towns gradually became land. In the seventh year of Hongzhi in Ming Dynasty (1494), Yancheng was away from the sea15km. In the fifth year of Xianfeng in Qing Dynasty (1885), the Yellow River moved north, and Yancheng was 75 kilometers away from the sea. After the Yellow River moved north, the source of sediment was greatly reduced, but the sediment in the Yellow River Delta was eroded by waves and currents and moved south, accumulating in the coastal waters, making the coastline move eastward.

As the land keeps moving eastward, people gather here from all directions and keep moving eastward. As early as the end of Yuan Dynasty and the beginning of Ming Dynasty, upstream immigrants moved in and engaged in salt industry and fishery production. During the Hongwu period of the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Yuanzhang drove 100,000 residents of Suzhou Nagato area to Huainan as fried diced salt, and some of them were distributed to Haihe River. Since then, Haihe River has become a place where immigrants set up stoves to fry salt. During the Kangxi period of Qing Dynasty, Song Mianyou, a salt merchant in Huizhou, Anhui, recruited a group of immigrants from southern Anhui, Huainan, Kunshan, Taizhou and Xinghua to fry salt. At the end of the Qing Dynasty and the beginning of the Republic of China, Zhang Jian, a champion in the late Qing Dynasty, a national capitalist and a native of Nantong, advocated abandoning stoves to cultivate land, and moved cotton farmers from Haimen, Qidong and Chongming to settle in China.

During the Ming and Qing dynasties, there were salt frying places in the territory, which were subordinate to Huai' an Branch of Huai' an Salt Transportation Ambassador. The first year of Qing Qianlong (1736) was assigned to Taizhou, but the territory belonged to the county. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, the whole town belonged to Yancheng County. In the ninth year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (173 1), after Funing was established as a county, it was under the jurisdiction of Funing County and belonged to Huai 'an Prefecture.

19 16 to 1932, which first belonged to Huaiyang Road and then to Jiangsu Provincial Government of the Republic of China;

1933, which belongs to the seventh district Commissioner Branch of Jiangsu Administrative Supervision District;

1936, belonging to the sixth administrative region of Jiangsu province;

1April, 942, after the establishment of Sheyang, it successively belonged to Yanfu District Administration Office, Yanfu District Commissioner Office, the fifth and eleventh districts of the Jiangsu-Anhui Border Region.

1March, 949, under the Yancheng District Commissioner's Office in northern Jiangsu and Yancheng Commissioner's Office in Jiangsu;

1949165438+10/4, Haihe district governs Qinghe, Tan Yong, North China, Haihe, Dougang, Zhongxing, Tiaohe, Fuyu, Innovation, Pagoda and Garden1/.

At the beginning of August 1950, it was under the Yancheng District Administrative Supervision Department, and in the same year it was under the Yancheng Commissioner's Office of the Subei People's Administration Office.

1957 10.7, after the merger of districts and townships, five districts and one town will be established. Haihe District governs five towns: Fuyu, Haihe, Innovation, Siming and Xintang.

At the end of 1958+00, Haihe Mars People's Commune was established;

On March 20th 1959, the names of people's communes were all changed to local place names. Haihe Mars People's Commune was changed to Haihe People's Commune, and Fuyu was set aside from Haihe River to establish Fuyu People's Commune.

In July 1983, 18, the real administrative agencies were separated, and towns and villages were established within the existing division, and township governments were established; Build a village with the current division of labor of the brigade and set up villagers' committees; According to the current division of labor of the production team, villagers' groups were established and Haihe Township was established.

1994, Haihe River was evacuated from the township to build a town;

201165438+1On October 26th, Jiangsu Provincial People's Government's Reply on Adjusting the Administrative Divisions of Some Towns in Sheyang (Su [2011] No.2, Yan [201] The town government is located at No.46 Bosen Road, Haihe Town, with an administrative area of 243 square kilometers and a population of103800. Jurisdiction over 25 village committees and 3 neighborhood committees.