Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The history of Beihai coins
The history of Beihai coins
After War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression started, Shen Honglie succeeded as the chairman of the Shandong Provincial Government of the Kuomintang. In order to print money conveniently, he moved the printing machine into the residence of Chen Sankan, the commander of the pseudo-Central Shandong militia who defected to the enemy and betrayed the country, and distributed people's livelihood tickets privately. /kloc-in the autumn of 0/940, the Japanese puppet troops transported all the equipment of the stamps of people's livelihood to Jinan and printed them at will. In terms of money, the Japanese, counterfeit money and diehards collude with each other. There are as many as 27 kinds of tickets issued all over the province. They use these tickets to buy cotton, grain and other materials from the masses by hook or by crook. The masses can't buy their things with these tickets, but they are not allowed to exchange them. In fact, they have all become waste paper, causing great losses to the masses. After the Japanese invaders occupied North China, they set up a pseudo-joint reserve bank and issued pseudo-joint paper money in an attempt to replace French currency, which was used as foreign exchange to buy materials in the international market, so as to achieve the goal of maintaining war through war. They set up pseudo-banking institutions in Jinan, Qingdao, Yantai and other places, which quickly spread in enemy-occupied areas and invaded our anti-Japanese base areas. In terms of money and finance, our anti-Japanese base area is surrounded by the multi-angle struggle of the enemy, puppet troops and diehards. Under such circumstances, our anti-Japanese base areas once resolutely protected legal tender, prohibited the use of counterfeit money and launched a currency war against the enemy. 1On March 8th, 938, the county committee of Ye County (now Laizhou City, Shandong Province) held an armed uprising. Under the leadership of Zheng Yaonan (1908- 1946, a native of Yexian County, Shandong Province), he conquered Yexian County, shot Liu, the traitor county magistrate, and formed the "Jiaodong Anti-Japanese Guerrilla". In order to stabilize the market order, reverse the financial chaos, strengthen military and political construction, and resist Japanese counterfeit money, it is planned to set up Beihai Bank in April, and Zheng Yaonan entrusted Qingdao Middle Road Bank. At the beginning of August, 1938 was issued by Beihai Bank's Biye County Edition. The words "Beihai Bank" on the ticket were written by Xing, a former employee of Qingdao Zhonglu Bank. The first corner and the second corner of the issue are mainly Yecheng Vulcan Pavilion, the fifth corner is mainly Yecheng Drum Tower, and the first yuan is mainly Yexian Anti-Japanese Democratic Government House. The word "Zhenyuan" was signed in the lower right corner of all sides, indicating these four characters. This is the earliest batch of Beihai bank coins. Because of its small circulation, small circulation scope and short circulation time, the physical objects are rarely circulated so far, so all Beihai bank coins stamped with the word "Xian Ye" are rare.
1On August 5th, 938, based on Penglai, Yexian and Huangxian anti-Japanese base areas, the Beihai District Administrative Supervision Department was established in Huangxian, with Cao Manzhi (1913-19965438, Shandong Rongcheng) as the post. Subsequently, the head office of Beihai Bank was located in Yexian County, with offices in Penglai and Huangxian County, as the manager of the head office, the deputy manager of Chen Ren Head Office and the director of Huangxian County Office. During this period, the currency of Beihai Bank still used the Yexian version, but the printing color and number stamp were changed, and the name of Yexian county was not stamped, which was convenient for the circulation of the three counties under the jurisdiction of Beihai Office.
1 9381938 February1Beihai Bank held a grand opening ceremony in Yexian County. Shortly after the opening of the bank, the Japanese puppet troops attacked Yexian on a large scale, and Yexian fell on June 1939 16. Zhang Yutian led the staff of Beihai Bank to move to Huangxian County in a hurry, and then moved to Penglai after the fall of Huangxian County. Zhang Yutian in Beigou, Penglai took refuge in Zhao Baoyuan (1904- 1946, whose name is Yuquan, a native of Penglai, Shandong Province), and he evacuated people. Beihai Bank temporarily closed down and its initial activities came to an end.
1April, 939, the central government criticized Shandong for canceling the Beihai Municipal Committee and Beihai Bank. In May, the Central Committee issued the "Instructions on the Work in Jiaodong", which put forward the relevant principles and policies for establishing the anti-Japanese base area in Jiaodong and developing local armed forces. According to the instructions of China Shandong Branch, the Party Committee of Jiaodong District overcame many difficulties. 1August 1939, Zhanggezhuang (now Laixi City, Shandong Province) at the junction of Laiyang and Zhaoyuan in Jiaodong resumed the organizational system of Beihai Bank and appointed Chen (1895- 1988, from Longkou, Shandong Province) as its president. With the expansion of our anti-Japanese base area, the Yexian version of the one-dollar coupon was stamped with the sub-regional circulation of "East China Sea, South China Sea, South China Sea and North China". On June 1940, Qinghe Beihai Bank was established in Shouguang with the words "Qinghe Qinghe" stamped on its face. At the same time, Qinghe Banknote Printing Factory was built in Xujiazhuang, Linzi County, and moved to Boxing County in March of 194 1, and soon moved to Guangrao in February of 1942.
1940 In August, the head office of Beihai Bank was established in Qingtuo Temple (now yinan county, Shandong Province) in Linyi County, central Shandong Province, with Ai Chun 'an (1901-kloc-0/987, Mizhi, Shaanxi Province) as the president and Sahai as the president. After the establishment of the head office, it began to build a banknote printing factory. 194 1 In the spring of, the banknote printing factory was put into operation in Daliangyu Village, Yishui County, and the first batch of Beihai bank coins printed with the words "Shandong" were printed, such as the Pentagon, Yiyuan Train and Yiyuan Temple of Heaven. Before and after the establishment of the head office, Qinghe Beihai Bank was changed to Qinghe Sub-branch of Beihai Bank, with Wang (Taian, Shandong Province) as the president of the sub-branch, and continued to issue Beihai Bank currency stamped with the word "Qinghe"; Jiaodong Beihai Bank was renamed as Beihai Bank Jiaodong Sub-branch, and its president was Chen. 194 1 In August, Wendeng Printing Factory was merged into Donghai Banknote Printing Factory, and was renamed Jiaodong Banknote Printing Factory No.2 at the end of the same year, but the printed Beihai banknotes could not meet the actual needs. 194 1 At the end of the year, the No.1 Jiaodong banknote printing factory was established in Qixia, and the Beihai banknotes printed with the words "Jiaodong" were printed and distributed. The issue of currency in Beihai Bank was carried out in the struggle against the enemy, counterfeit banknotes and legal tender. Compared with other regions, Jiaodong District basically established a unified currency market with Beihai Bank as its bookkeeping base currency in August 1942. After the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, Jiaodong Banknote Printing Factory No.1, No.2 and Shandong Plate Making Factory were merged into Jiaodong Banknote Printing Factory. At the beginning of 1948, it was renamed as Beihai Bank Banknote Printing Factory No.3, and later developed into Jinan No.2 Printing Factory, which printed the first set of RMB offset printing (the famous red and blue trains and bridges were printed by it).
Hebei Lubian Branch was established in July 194 1. Gala Zeng, president of the branch (from Yanshan County, Hebei Province), set up the Jilubian banknote printing factory in Leling County in August, and moved to Haixing County, Hebei Province on August 1942, and successively printed and issued the currency of Beihai Bank stamped with the words "Jilubian". In July, 194 1 set up an office in Binhai District, with Wang as the office director. 1942 In February, Binhai Banknote Printing Factory was established. In September, Binhai Office was changed to Binhai Branch, with Wang (a native of Linzi, Shandong Province) as the president of the branch, and Beihai Bank Coin stamped with the word "Binhai" was successively issued. Lunan district started to set up an office in the autumn of 1942, with Geng Jingshan as the office director. Soon, the office was changed to a branch under the leadership of Binhai Branch. Lunan Sub-branch was established in July 1944, with Geng Jingshan (Jinxiang, Shandong) as its president and Ren Zhiming (Mizhi, Shaanxi) as its president. □/kloc-in the winter of 0/944, Lunan Banknote Printing Factory was established in Tianbaoshan District, Pingyi County, and Beihai banknotes stamped with the words "Lunan" were printed and distributed. After the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, Lunan Branch moved from the countryside to tengxian, and Lunan Banknote Printing Factory merged with Luzhong Banknote Printing Factory within one year. All North Sea banknotes stamped with the words "Lunan" are rare.
At the beginning of 1943, the morphology of central Shandong deteriorated. In March, the head office of Beihai Bank moved to Binhai District, and Binhai Branch was merged into the head office. After the head office moved out of Luzhong in April 1943, Luzhong Branch was established, with Jia Hong (from Tai 'an, Shandong Province) as its president and Ma Yu, deputy director of Xialuzhong Administrative Office, as its president in June/945. □1In the autumn of 943, Jilubian Sub-branch and Qinghe Sub-branch merged to form Kenli County Bohai Sub-branch, and Wang, the financial director of Bohai Administrative Office, served as the president of the sub-branch. At the end of 1944, Wang succeeded as the president of the branch. At the same time, Jilubian banknote factory was merged into Qinghe banknote factory, and Bohai banknote factory was established to print and distribute "Bohai" banknotes, which was moved to Zhanhua in the spring of 1944 due to the war. □ During this period, the Shandong version of Beihai Bank Currency issued by the Head Office and Beihai Bank Currency issued by branches are only used in various regions.
Before and after War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression's victory, Beihai Bank developed in full swing, and the banknote printing factory also developed and expanded. The main work has also shifted from rural areas to cities. The head office of Beihai Bank moved back to Luzhong District from Binhai District, and the original Luzhong Branch was merged into the head office. The newly established Luzhong branch was stationed in Boshan, and the Binhai branch was changed to a directly affiliated branch. From August 1944, the Shandong version of Beihai Bank Currency issued by the Head Office was expanded from Luzhong District to Luzhong District and lunan district. With the comprehensive establishment of the anti-Japanese base area, the currency of Beihai Bank began to circulate in Shandong in equal value in August 1945. At the end of 1946, Mu Chen led Huazhong Bank and its banknote printing factory to withdraw from Shandong in the north. Under the unified leadership of East China Bureau, Huazhong Bank merged with Beihai Bank. 1947 On August 6th, Mu Chen (19 10- 1996, from Nanjing, Jiangsu) succeeded Ai Chunan as the president of Beihai Bank. On June 5th, 1948, 10 Shandong Beihai Bank Coin, North China Jinan Bank Coin and Shanxi-Chahar-Hebei Border Coin were circulated at fixed prices. On June 6th, 1 16, it was announced that Beihai Bank Coin and Central China Bank Coin were in equal circulation. During this period, the currency of Beihai Bank was not stamped with place names, which was convenient for circulation outside Shandong.
1 9481948 February1day, North China Bank, Beihai Bank and Northwest Farmers Bank merged in Shijiazhuang to form China People's Bank. However, due to work needs, Beihai Bank continued to operate, and began to recycle Beihai Bank coins at the end of 1949 1, and stopped issuing Beihai Bank coins in early February. In April, Beihai Bank entered Jinan.
- Previous article:How about Huairou Gaoshan Town?
- Next article:Uber Uber in Australia
- Related articles
- Immigrating to Tianjin for recruitment
- What is AFP in marriage immigrants? Why does my sponsor need to be investigated by the police?
- Beautiful women in Hequ immigrant village
- Is Venus an immigrant?
- On 20 17, another earth was discovered in the universe, and interstellar migration is expected within a hundred years.
- When was Hefei Xiatang Industrial Park built?
- How many years was the village accountant sentenced to misappropriating 280,000 public funds?
- Application requirements for Australian 485 Graduate WorkPSW visa
- What language does Japanese belong to?
- Do I need a birth permit to give birth in Korea, apply for a passport and landing visa?