Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Historical evolution of Datong Lake management area
Historical evolution of Datong Lake management area
1In mid-June, 1953, Hunan Provincial Party Committee decided to set up Datong Lake Farm as a sub-district (hall) level. 1956 Datong Lake Farm was changed to county (department) organizational system. In the winter of 1957, with the approval of Hunan Provincial Party Committee, Datong Lake Farm surrounded Beizhouzi, and in 1958, Beizhou Sub-branch was established (1 1, renamed as 12 branch in 12). That winter, the provincial public security department removed the seeds from the reform-through-labour farm and added welfare dikes. The Zhongfu Dike (Minhe Dike) was placed under the management of Yuanjiang County, and the Qianshan Red People's Commune was established, and then it was renamed as "Local State-owned Qianshan Red Farm". The two dikes, Lihou and Lizhen, which were originally under the jurisdiction of Hekou Township in Nanxian County, were taken over. Zengfu, Youcheng, Yucheng, Shan Yu and Qingcheng in Yuanjiang County were placed under the jurisdiction of Nanxian County, and then merged into Datong Lake Farm, with the seventh, eighth and ninth branches under its jurisdiction. 1959 Datong Lake Farm was changed to sub-county (department) level and changed to Nanxian management. 196 1 year, Datong Lake Farm resumed provincial management. That year, Liu Shan, deputy commander of the 47th Army of the Chinese People's Liberation Army, and his party held a letter of introduction from Hunan Provincial Committee to discuss land distribution with Datong Lake Farm. The farm agreed to assign Nen Lake (now Nanwan Lake) to the troops. 1962165438+10. With the approval of Hunan Provincial Committee, Datong Lake Farm was divided into three farms: Datong Lake, Beizhouzi and Jinpen, all of which were under the provincial administration. The number 1 1 and 12 of the original Datong Lake Farm were assigned to Beizhouzi Farm, and Zengfuyuan, Nanjing Lake, Youchengyuan, Yuan Yucheng and Sijihong of the original Datong Lake Farm were assigned to Jinpen Farm. At that time, Qianshan Red Farm in Yuanjiang County was managed by the Provincial Land Reclamation Bureau, renamed the state-owned Qianshan Red Farm, and established the county (department) level.
1At the beginning of April, 1963, a large number of farmers from Huage Commune in Nanxian County went to Huzhou under the jurisdiction of Beizhouzi Farm to play lake grass as fertilizer for early rice fields, and there were disputes and fights with the management of Huzhou Farm. On April 22nd, Nanxian signed an agreement with representatives of Beizhouzi Farm to hand over the rudder island, New Lu Zhou, Changzhou and other water surfaces in Huzhou to Nanxian Huage Commune for management free of charge, and the farm will still manage the Beizhouzi Farm within 500 meters of the east levee. Subsequently, Nanxian County and Yuanjiang County divided the Huzhou water surface transferred from Beizhouzi Farm, with Beidaohe as the boundary, Yuanjiang County in the south and Nanxian County in the north. 1965 Four Seasons Red allocated Yuanjiang County to resettle immigrants from Zhexi Reservoir in Anhua County. In June, 1969, 1 1, the provincial agricultural reclamation bureau was revoked. The following year 1 month, Datong Lake, Beizhouzi, Jinpen and Qianhongshan Farms were placed in Yiyang area, and the farms were reduced to deputy county level, which was under the centralized management of Yiyang Farm Administration Bureau. 1978 provincial farm management bureau was established, and the original provincial farm was changed from regional management to dual management of province and land. 1February, 986, the original provincial state-owned farm was restored to the county (department) level.
June, 5438+October, 2000 10, according to the spirit of Document No.4 of Hunan Provincial Party Committee and Provincial Government [2000], the reform of farm system was deepened, and Datong Lake Management Zone was established, which governed four major farms, namely Datong Lake, Beizhouzi, Jinpen and Qianshanhong, and each farm was changed to a town (Datong Lake Farm was renamed as Heba Town, and the other three farms were named as. Datong Lake Management Committee is based in Heba Town.
On July 20 13, according to the approval document of Xiangmin Xingfa [20 13]No.10, the Shabaozhou office and Datong Lake Fishing Ground were abolished, Shabaozhou Town was established, and four established villages, such as Xinxiu, Laohekou, Xinshan and Mingxin, were zoned.
- Related articles
- Pairing combination of Capricorn moon constellation
- What are the first 300 football demonstration schools in Chongqing?
- Can you recommend a play that you have watched over and over again?
- How many kilometers is the expressway from Nantong, Jiangsu to Yunyang, Chongqing?
- My husband is from Australia. How can I immigrate?
- What food can you enjoy when you immigrate to Greece?
- Which village committees are there under Chengguan Town, Longde County, Guyuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region?
- What is the structure of Hawaii?
- Think about composition
- How to apply for a Saint Kitts passport?