Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - The history of Sunzu Town

The history of Sunzu Town

Sunzu Village has been inhabited since the Western Han Dynasty. Legend has it that the village was named Sunzu because the three Sun brothers were all military commanders. The eldest brother was named Sunzu and was buried here after his death. In 1928, the territory belonged to Yiwen District (later known as District 5) of Yishui County. In October 1939, Sunzu Township was established in Yinan County, and in June 1941, it was renamed Sunzu District. In February 1958, Menglianggu Township (residence Daizhuang) was added, and in October two people's communes, Sunzu and Menglianggu, were established. Sunzu District was established in August 1961, and renamed Sunzu Commune in 1968. In June 1984, the commune was abolished and Sunzu District was established. In September 1985, the district was removed and Sunzu Township was established. In December 1996, the township was removed and Sunzu Town was established. In the 2000s, Zhuang Village The township was incorporated.