Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Historical evolution of Yangxian county

Historical evolution of Yangxian county

Yangxian county is one of the areas with earlier human activities; More than 7000 years ago, in the Neolithic Age, ancestors settled here.

The Xia and Shang dynasties (about 2 1 ~ 1 1 century) were Liangzhou's territory. The Western Zhou Dynasty (about 1 1 century to 77 1 year) is the domain of Yongzhou.

During the Eastern Zhou Dynasty (770 ~ 22 BC1), this county belonged to Shu from the first year to the seventeenth year of Zhou Pingzhen (770 ~ 452 BC). In the eighteenth year (twenty-six years of Li * * *, before 45 1), "Zuo Shu grew up in the south of the city"; The county belongs to Qin Nanzheng. In the twenty-eighth year of the reign of the King of Calm (two years, before 44 1), Nanzheng rebelled against Qin and followed Shu; The county belongs to Shu. Wang Wunian (Qin Jiu year, the first 3 16), Qin destroyed Shu; The county belongs to Qin. In the third year of Yunwang (the 13th year of Qin Huiwen's reign, the first 3 12), Qin was defeated by Chu in the "Battle of Danyang", taking 600 Li of Hanzhong County (now part of Yunyang, Shaanxi Ankang and Shangluo), and merging with Nanzheng to restore Hanzhong County, which belongs to Hanzhong County.

Qin (formerly 22 1 ~ formerly 207) County still belongs to Chenggu County of Hanzhong.

In the first year of Emperor Gaozu of the Western Han Dynasty (206-24 BC) (206 BC), the county belonged to Hanzhong County. In five years (the first 202 years), Hanwang proclaimed himself emperor, following the Qin county system, and the county still belonged to Hanzhong county. In the first year of Tianfeng in Xin Mang County, Hanzhong County was changed to Xincheng County, and Anguo County was divided into anguo city (also known as anguo city, in Guanxi Township, Yangxian County). In the second year, King Huaiyang (24), Liu Xuan as the capital of Chang 'an, and Liu Jia, the general of the Han clan, as the king of Hanzhong, the county still belongs to Hanzhong County.

In the second year of Jianwu in the Eastern Han Dynasty (25 ~ 220) (Longxing 26, Gongsun Shu), Gongsun Shu sent Hou Dan, a general, to take Hanzhong, and the county was under the jurisdiction of Gongsun regime. In the twelfth year (36), Wu Hanping, a great official of the Han Dynasty, destroyed Shu and returned to Hanzhong County (the place was moved from Ankang to Hanzhong), and the county belonged to Han, belonging to Hanzhong County. In the fifth year of Jian 'an (200 years), Zhang Lu was located in Hanzhong, Hanning County, and the county belonged to it. Twenty years (2 15), Cao Cao conquered Zhang Lu, surrendered to Lu, and returned to Hanzhong County, which belonged to Hanzhong County. In twenty-four years (2 19), Liu Bei took Hanzhong as the king and the county as Liu Bei's territory.

The early Three Kingdoms period (220 ~ 265) was Hanzhong County, Han Shuyi Prefecture. In the first year of Yan Xing, the queen of Shu Han Dynasty (in 263, Wei Jingyuan was in the fourth year), Shu was destroyed by Wei, and the county belonged to Hanzhong County, Wei Yizhou.

In the Western Jin Dynasty (265 ~ 3 16), Liangzhou was established in Yizhou in the third year of Emperor Taishi (267), and Huangjin County and Sing Tao County were established to the east of Chenggu County, which was the beginning of Yangxian County. In the first year of Jianxing (the third year of Han Yuheng, 365,438+03), Yang Maoshou, king of Qiu Chi, sent his son to occupy Hanzhong. The following year, Zhang Xi 'an, a native of Liangzhou, set out one by one, captured Han, abandoned the county, and Suizhou County became Han.

In the Eastern Jin Dynasty (3 17 ~ 420), in the second year of Mu Diyong (346), Huan Wen, the general of Anxi, conquered the county, and Jinchang County was under the control of Changle County (now Shiquan County) and moved to Long Ting Shop (now Long Ting Town, Yang County). In three years (347 years), Pingshu became Han, and the county belonged to Jinchang County, Liangzhou. In 373, in the first year of Kangning filial piety, the former Qin sent An Yang to break Liangzhou, and the county was under the jurisdiction of the former Qin. In the ninth year of Taiyuan (384), Huan Chong, the satrap, recovered Liangzhou, and the county returned to Jin. In the first year of Andi Yixi (405), Yizhou secretariat Mao Kun captured Liangzhou, and Pingxi joined the army to kill Mao Kun in Qiaozong. According to Shu, he rebelled against Jin and became king in Chengdu. Yang Sheng, the king of Bian, took advantage of it and sent his nephew yangfu to capture Hanzhong. Later Qin sent his troops to attack the city. Yang Sheng demanded surrender, and the county was under the jurisdiction of the later Qin Dynasty. In the ninth year (4 13), Liang Wudi sent Pingshu to destroy Qiaozong, recapture Hanzhong, and return the county to Jin.

During the Southern and Northern Dynasties (420 ~ 589), in the first year of Yongchu, Song Wudi (420), Huai 'an County was located in the southwest of the county (five bridges were built). In 434, in the eleventh year of Emperor Yuan Jia of Wendi, he stabbed Shi Liang and put down the Bianyang rebellion, abandoned Jinchang County and Huai 'an County and returned to Hanzhong County. In the year of Song San in the Ming Dynasty (479, the first year of Jian Yuan in the Southern Qi Dynasty), the filial piety of the King of Qi abolished Song Liqi and returned to Jinchang County, which belonged to the county. In the second year of Nanqi and Zhongxing (the first year, 502), Liang Wang and gave up Nanliqi Liang, and the county belonged to Liang. Liang Wudi Tian Jian supervised the country for three years (in 504, the first year of Zhengshi in Xuan Wudi, Northern Wei Dynasty). Northern Liang Taishou Stone, Hanzhong Taishou Xiahou Road, moved to Hanzhong, fell to the Northern Wei Dynasty, and the county returned to the Northern Wei Dynasty.

In 505, the second year of the Northern Wei Dynasty, Xuan Wudi was divided into Long Ting County in the east of Chenggu County and Long Ting County in Jinchang County of Liangzhou in the Northern Wei Dynasty. Xuan Wudi in the Northern Wei Dynasty was extended for three years (5 14), and Xingshi County was located in the northwest of Long Ting County, belonging to Long Ting County and Xingshi County of Jinchang County in Liangzhou.

In the first year of Datong, West Wei Wendi (535 years, the first year of Datong, Liang Wudi), Liang Yilan Qin was the secretariat of Beiliangzhou and attacked Hanzhong; In the Western Wei Dynasty, the secretariat of Liangzhou fell to Huai 'an County, and the county land was returned to Liang. Emperor Yuan of Liang inherited the year of Shengyuan (552, the first year of the abolition of the Western Wei Dynasty). Yu Wentai, a great master of the Western Wei Dynasty, sent a general, Daxiwu, to capture Liangzhou, and the county belonged to the Western Wei Dynasty. In the northeast of Long Ting County, Golden County (Beichengshan) was re-established, which belongs to the well-known jurisdiction. In the second year of the Western Wei Dynasty (553), Yangzhou was divided into Liangzhou and Zhiming, and Huai 'an was changed to Huaining County, which belonged to Xingshi County, Long Ting County, Weichang County of Liangzhou and Huaining County of Changhuai County of Yangzhou. In the Western Wei Dynasty (554), Jinchang County was abolished and Luocheng County was established at the mouth of Luohe River. These counties are subordinate to Xingshi County, Luocheng County, Long Ting County, Huaining County and Yangchuan County. In the fourth year of the Western Wei Dynasty (557), Lord Yuwen of Zhou abolished the Western Wei Dynasty, established the Northern Zhou Dynasty, and changed Luocheng County into a foreign state.

In the 5th year of Tianhe in the Northern Zhou Dynasty (570), Huaining County was changed to Changhuai County, and Long Ting County was abandoned. These counties belong to Luocheng County, Xingshi County, Changhuai County and Huangjin County of Yangchuan County.

In the Sui Dynasty (58 1 ~ 6 18), Wendi was emperor for three years (583), and the county was abolished, and the state-county system was established. These counties belong to Yucheng County, Xingshi County, Huangjin County and Changhuai County. In the second year of Emperor Daye's reign (606), Fuzhou was the county, Liangzhou and Yangyang were Hanchuan County, while Luocheng County and Changhuai County were abolished, and the counties belonged to Xingshi County and Golden County of Hanchuan County.

In the Tang Dynasty (6 18 ~ 907), in the first year of Gaozu Wude (6 18), the county was restored to Fuzhou, belonging to Xingshi County and Huangjin County of Yangzhou. In the first year of Taizong Zhenguan (627), the county was divided into 10 roads, and the county was under the jurisdiction of Yangzhou in Shannan. In 23 years, Xingshi County was changed to Xingdao County. In the 18th year of the reign of Emperor Xuanzong of the Tang Dynasty (730), Huayang County was located in the north of Xingdao County (Liyuan was established, which is now the dam of Huayang Town in Yangyang County), and all counties belonged to Xingdao County, Huangjin County and Huayang County in Yangzhou. In the 21st year (733), Shannan Road was divided into east and west roads, belonging to Shannan West Road and Yangzhou. In the first year of Tianbao of Xuanzong (742), the state was abolished and the county system was established. The county belongs to Xingdao County, Huangjin County and Huayang County in Yangchuan County, Shannan West Road. Huayang County, a province for three years, belongs to Xingdao County; In seven years, Huayang County was restored, belonging to Jingzhao Prefecture (governing Chang 'an). In eight years, I opened Qingshui Valley (one Gu Qing, located in Huayang Town, Yangxian County) and got Taibai Cave "Jade Book", so I changed Huayang County to Zhen Fu County. In the eleventh year, Zhen Fu County was designated as Yangchuan County; In fifteen years, the administration of Yangchuan County was moved from Xixiang County to Luocheng, and it belonged to Xingdao County, Huangjin County and Zhen Fu County of Yangchuan County. In the first year of Su Zonggan Yuan (758), Yangchuan County was changed to Yangzhou (now Yangzhou County), which belonged to Sing Tao County, Gold County and Zhen Fu County of Yangzhou. In the third year of Emperor Xuanzong's reign (887), Wu Dingjun was established in Yangzhou and was in charge of Pengbi and Bizhou. In the second year of AD (902), Wang Jian was sent to Xichuan, Xingyuan Prefecture was taken, and Li Sijing was sent to Yangzhou, with Shu as the state.

At the beginning of the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms (907 ~ 960), the county belonged to the former Shu. In the first year of Xiankang in the former Shu Dynasty (925 AD, the third year of Tongguang in the Tang Dynasty), Wang Wei was sent by the later Tang Dynasty to attack Shu and reach xing zhou (now Lueyang County, Shaanxi Province). Shu Wuding made the king go abroad, and Peng and Bi successively fell into the later Tang Dynasty. In the first year of Min Yingshun (934, the first year of Houshu Mingde) in the later Tang Dynasty, Zhang, the governor of Shannan West Road, pleaded for the defeat of Cong Ke and made Sun Hanshao surrender to Houshu in the land of two cities with Wu Dingjun. After Shu, Zhang Ye entered the apricot garden and changed Yangzhou to the source state.

At the beginning of Northern Song Dynasty (960 ~ 1 126), the county belonged to Houshu. In the third year of Taizu (AD 965, the 28th year of Zheng Guang, Shu), Wang Quanbin led his troops to destroy Houshu and restore foreigners. In the fourth year of the Republic of China, Feijin County and Zhen Fu County moved to the seat of Jinxian County (now Zhen Fu Village, Huang Jiaying Township, Yangxian County). In the second year of Emperor Taizong's Daodao reign (997), it was diverted, belonging to Xingxiao County and Zhen Fu County in Yangzhou, Shaanxi Province. In the first year of Renzong Tiansheng (1023), Zhen Fu County was changed to Zhen Fu County. In the fourth year of Jing You (1037), Wuding Military Festival was changed to Wu Kangjun Festival. In the eighth year of Yuanfeng (1085), Zongshen was divided into 23 roads, and the county belonged to Lizhou Road and Yangzhou State.

During the Southern Song Dynasty (1 127 ~ 1279), Shaoxing was ruled by Gaozong for fourteen years (1 144), and the whole country was divided into 16 roads. Lizhou Road is divided into East Road and West Road, and Lizhou East Road rules Xingyuan House. The county is located in Xingdao County and Yangzhou East Road in Zhen Fu County. In the third year of Emperor Taizong of Mongolia (1236), Prince Kuduan of Mongolia (formerly Kuo Duan and Kuteng) occupied Xingyuan, and Hanzhong Prefecture was owned by Mongolia. In the twelfth year of Li Zongchun (the second year of Emperor Xianzong of Mongolia 1252), the Mongolian royal family was enfeoffed, and Kublai Khan was taken over by Henan and Guanzhong, sent troops to defend Xingyuan, established political power, and returned to Yangzhou, Xingdao and Zhen Fu counties. Duzong lived in the first year of Xianchun (Kublai Khan to Yuan 2, 1265). Sing Tao County and Zhen Fu County are in the province and directly under the jurisdiction of Yangzhou.

In the early yuan dynasty (127 1 ~ 1368), the county entered the yuan edition. From the 23rd year of Taizu to the Yuan Dynasty (1286), Shaanxi and other places set up Zhongshu Province, and the counties governed Yangzhou, Xingyuan Road, Zhongshu Province and Shaanxi. In the twenty-fourth year (three years 1364), Sichuan, Chongqing and Xia Di split their troops and made Chongqing their capital, and sent the right-back to win Xingyuan, so the county belonged to the summer.

In the early Ming Dynasty (1368 ~ 1644), the county was in the summer. In the third year of Emperor Taizu Hongwu (1370), General Xu Da led the troops to take Xingyuan, changed Xingyuan Road to Hanzhong House, and reduced Yangzhou to Yangxian County. In nine years, Shaanxi and other places were changed to Zhongshu Province to undertake propaganda and deployment for Shaanxi and other places, and the county was under the jurisdiction of Hanzhong Prefecture. In ten years, Yangxian county was merged into Xixiang county, and it was repeated.

In the early Qing Dynasty (1644 ~1911), the county was stationed by He Zhen, the king of Zicheng. In the third year of Shunzhi (1646), in May, King Su Hou sent troops into Hanzhong, and the Hezhe people suffered a crushing defeat, so Yangxian County was returned to Qing Dynasty and was under the jurisdiction of Hanzhong County. In the seventh year of Jiaqing in Renzong (1802), Huayang County was established in the north of the county. In June of the first year of Tongzhi in Mu Zong (1862), the Yunnan People's Uprising Army Lan Dashun captured the county seat and established Jingzhou. In February of three years, Yunnan army withdrew, and the county seat was under the jurisdiction of the government of Hanzhong in Qing Dynasty.

In the second year of the Republic of China (19 12 ~ 1949), the county belonged to Hanzhong Road. 17 (1928), the road was withdrawn, and the province and county were established. Yangxian County was under the Shaanxi provincial government. In 24 years (1935), there was an administrative supervision area under the province, and Yangxian County was the sixth administrative supervision area in Shaanxi Province.

People's Republic of China (PRC) (1949 ~)1949 65438+February 4th, Yangxian County was liberated, and it was under the administrative supervision department of Hanzhong area in the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia border region. 65438+May 0950 ~ 65438+ 1 Month 095 1, which belongs to the Southern Shaanxi Administrative Office. 195 1 February ~ 1953 12 February, which belongs to the Nanzheng District Commissioner's Office of Shaanxi Provincial People's Government. 1954 65438+ 10 ~1955 May, which is under the Hanzhong District Commissioner's Office of Shaanxi Provincial People's Government. 65438+June 0955 ~ 65438+August 0968, under the Hanzhong Commissioner's Office of Shaanxi Province. From September 1968 to September 1969, it belongs to the Revolutionary Committee of Hanzhong District, Shaanxi Province. 1969 10 ~ 1978 August, which belongs to the Revolutionary Committee of Hanzhong District, Shaanxi Province. From September 1978 to June 1996, it belongs to Hanzhong District Administrative Office of Shaanxi Province. Since July 1996, it belongs to Hanzhong City, Shaanxi Province.