Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - Stories of Putian’s historical celebrities
Stories of Putian’s historical celebrities
Lin Pi (AD 733-802), also known as Maoze or Maoyan, was the second son of Lin Wanchong, the prefect of Gaoping in Tang Dynasty. He was a native of Putian County.
In the eleventh year of Tianbao in the Tang Dynasty (752 AD), the Ming Dynasty was promoted to General Leling and moved to Zhangzhou as governor, Lizhou (now Lixian County, Hunan), Sima, and Kangzhou (now Deqing, Guangdong). As the governor, he was demoted to Cao Rong of Linting County and changed to Linjiang (now Zhongxian County, Sichuan).
Later, he was given the title of "Biejia" in Linting to know the affairs of the state. Ting customs favored ghosts, and he wrote "The Theory of No Ghosts" to inform the people.
At the end of his official career, he was sent to Suzhou (today's Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province) by the crown prince, and was given a purple gold fish bag and the title of Shangzhu Kingdom.
After his death, he was given the title of governor of Mu (now Jiande, Zhejiang). Lin Pi had nine sons, all of whom were appointed governor of the state. They were named "Jiu Mu Lin Family".
Lin Zao (date of birth and death unknown) was the second son of Lin Pi, named Wei Qian, nicknamed Suinu, and was a native of Putian County.
In the fourth year of Zhenyuan of Tang Dynasty (AD 788), the Ming Dynasty Sutra was published.
In the seventh year (AD 791), he was the first person to become a Jinshi in Fujian Province.
He has rare ambitions, works hard at literature, and studies in Lingyan Jingshe.
He was first appointed as the envoy of Rongzhou (now Beiliu, Guangxi), moved to the palace to serve as the censor, served as the deputy envoy of Lingnan Jiedu, and finally became the envoy of Jiangling Prefecture (now Jiangling, Hubei).
Gong Shi calligraphy, there is a running script "Shen Wei Tie" handed down from generation to generation (see "Tang Shu Yi Wen Zhi"); his poems are included in "Complete Tang Poems".
Xu Yin (date of birth and death unknown), courtesy name Zhaomeng, was born in Putian County (now Chengxiang District).
In the first year of Qianning of Tang Dynasty (AD 894), he was selected as a Jinshi. In the first year of Liang Kaiping (AD 907), he tried again and won the first place. He was the first number one scholar in Fujian history.
Because Liang Taizu pointed out the sentence "One emperor and five emperors will not return unless they die" in his "Ode to the Geometry of Life" and asked him to rewrite it, Xu Yin replied, "I have no official position, so the poem cannot be changed." Liang Taizu angrily cut off his name membership.
Returning to the east, the King of Fujian hired him as a magistrate, and he was appointed as the official secretary.
Later he returned to Pu (now Chengxiang District) and lived in seclusion.
There is "Xu Zhengzi Collection", which was included in "Sikuquanshu" of the Qing Dynasty, and the poems were also included in "Complete Poems of the Tang Dynasty".
Benji (840-901 AD) Tang Monk, one of the founders of the Caodong Sect in the Buddhist capital.
His common surname is Huang and his given name is Chongjing.
A native of Putian County (now Hanjiang District).
He studied Confucianism when he was young, and became a monk in Lingshi Mountain, Fuzhou at the age of 19, with the Buddhist name Danzhang.
Received full ordination at the age of 25.
During the Tang Dynasty, Xiantongzhong (860-873 AD) went to Chang'an and learned Zen from Dongshan Liangjie, and got the seal of "Cao Shan Benji Zen Master".
Author of "Annotations to the Collection of Poems by Han Shanzi".
There is a biography in "Jingde Chuan Deng Lu".
Huang Tao (840-911 AD) was named Wenjiang.
A native of Putian County (now Chengxiang District).
In the second year of Qianning of Tang Dynasty (AD 895), he became a Jinshi and a doctor of the four gates of the Guanguozi. Because of the eunuchs' chaos in the government, he abandoned his post and returned to his hometown angrily.
Wang Shen knew that he was in charge of Fujian, and he taught the imperial censor Li Xing, and he served as a military governor.
Huang Tao is a famous poet in the late Tang Dynasty. "The Complete Poems of the Tang Dynasty" contains more than 100 of his poems.
He also compiled 30 volumes of poems written by Fujianese people in the Tang Dynasty and published "Quanshan Xiuju Collection", which was the first comprehensive collection of Fujianese poetry and played a certain role in protecting Fujian culture.
He was an early litterateur in Putian and is known as the "original founder of articles in central Fujian". His work "Collection of Huang Yushi" was collected in the "Sikuquanshu" and "Collection of Series" in the Qing Dynasty.
Huang Tao advised Wang Shenzhi to "open the door to save the country, not to close the door for the emperor", advocate frugality, reduce taxes and servitude, and rest with the people; open port roads to promote maritime trade; build schools and develop local culture .
Therefore, the territory of Fujian was protected from war disasters for thirty years, and celebrities who came to Fujian to avoid the chaos were treated with courtesy, allowing them to live in Fujian and engage in various tasks. Their achievements were praised by the world.
Chen Hongjin (914-985 AD), also known as Jichuan and Zhixian, was a native of Xianyou County and was born in the military.
In the third year of Yonglong's reign (AD 942), he was promoted to the Maping Military Academy in Quanzhou. The following year, Wang Yanzheng returned to the Southern Tang Dynasty and served as the commander-in-chief of Qingyuan (now Quanzhou City, Fujian), and was later promoted to the military envoy.
In the third year of Jianlong of the Song Dynasty (AD 962), he continued to serve as the governor of Quanzhou, separatizing the two prefectures of Zhangzhou and Quanzhou.
In the second year of Qiande in the Song Dynasty (AD 964), Zhao Kuangyin was awarded the title of "Ping Haijun Jiedushi", as well as the observation envoy of Quan and Zhangzhou, and the tutor of the inspection school, and was awarded the seal of "Pushing Sincerity and Hue Hue Meritorious Officer".
In the eighth year of Kaibao in the Song Dynasty (975 AD), after Song Taizong ascended the throne, Chen Hongjin assessed the situation and followed the historical trend. In the third year of Taiping and Xingguo's reign (978 AD), 14 counties under the jurisdiction of Xianzhang and Quan prefectures were included in the The territory of the Song Dynasty made positive contributions to the unification of the country and was awarded the title of Tongping Zhangshi, the military governor of Wuning.
The following year, he followed Emperor Taizong of the Song Dynasty to regain Taiyuan, and was granted the titles of Duke of Qi and Duke of Qi in Jin successively.
After his death, Emperor Taizong of the Song Dynasty gave him the title of Zhongshu Ling, and he was given the posthumous title of "Zhongshun" and was posthumously named the Prince of Nankang County in the East China Sea.
Lin Mo (AD 960-987) was a native of Putian County. She was the twelfth daughter of Wang Linlu of Jin'an County (now Fuzhou City, Fujian) in the Jin Dynasty. She was the queen of Jiu Mulin, a prominent family in central Fujian in the Tang Dynasty.
His father, Lin Weiqi, was an official on patrol and lived on Meizhou Island (now Meizhou Island, Putian City, Fujian Province).
Lin Mo was born on the 23rd day of the third month of the third month in the first year of Jianlong's reign in the Song Dynasty.
From the time he was born to the full moon, he did not hear any cries; hence his name was "Mo".
She has been smart since she was a child, unlike other girls. At the age of eight, she was taught by a school teacher and understood the meaning of the text. At the age of ten, she started to burn incense, chant sutras and worship the Buddha.
He has been accustomed to water since he was a child, is good at driving boats and swimming, and is familiar with the weather and seaways.
Since the age of 16, she has determined not to marry. She specializes in rescuing businessmen and fishermen from danger, and is known as the "Goddess".
He died on the ninth day of the ninth lunar month in the fourth year of Yongxi reign of Song Dynasty (AD 987).
Soon, the village will build a temple on Meizhou Island to worship her, named "Tongxian Lingnu", revered as "Mazu" or "Empress", and set March 23rd every year as "Mazu" Festival.
Since then, it has become increasingly deified and is regarded as the "God of Rescue at Sea" by maritime merchants and fishermen.
In the fifth year of Xuanhe in the Northern Song Dynasty (AD 1123), Emperor Huizong of the Song Dynasty first granted the "Shunji" temple title; in the Southern Song Dynasty, he was named "Madam" and "Fei" many times; in the 18th year of the Yuan Dynasty (1281 AD) was named "Tianfei".
In the early Ming Dynasty, Zheng He made seven voyages to the West and returned safely. He built palaces for Tianfei in Nanjing, Taicang and Changle, and erected monuments to commemorate them. In the 23rd year of Emperor Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty (1684 AD), he was granted the title of "Queen of Heaven". .
To this day, there are temples dedicated to Mazu in many places at home and abroad.
Cai Xiang (1012-1067 AD), also known as Junmo and named Puyang Jushi, was a native of Xianyou County, a famous official in the Northern Song Dynasty, a politician and a horticulturist.
In the eighth year of Tiansheng Song Dynasty (AD 1030), he became a Jinshi at the age of 19.
In the Central Government of the Song Dynasty, he successively served as collation of pavilions, Zhijianyuan, Zhishiguan, Zhizhigao, Longtuge direct bachelor, Privy Council bachelor, Hanlin bachelor, three secretaries, Duanming He held the title of bachelor and other positions in the palace, and served as the transfer envoy to Fujian Road (today's Fuzhou City, Fujian Province), knowing the affairs of Quanzhou, Fuzhou, Kaifeng (today's Kaifeng City, Henan Province) and Hangzhou.
He was given the posthumous title of "Zhonghui" by the Minister of Rites.
Cai Xiang is not knowledgeable, he is an honest official, he does not show favoritism, he is loyal and outspoken.
In the third year of Song Jingyou's reign (AD 1036), Fan Zhongyan and four other ministers were demoted for opposing the powerful Prime Minister Lu Yijian. Cai Xiang wrote a poem "Four Virtues and One Unworthy" to criticize the matter, uphold justice, and become famous.
Zhi Jian Yuan’s admonitions are outspoken and one of the “Four Admonitions of Qingli”.
When he was a landlord, he sympathized with the people's sufferings, exempted him from excessive taxes, built schools and banned bad customs, built water conservancy projects, greened roads, and benefited the people in many ways.
In the fourth year of Qingli in Song Dynasty (AD 1044), there was a serious drought, and the Dingkou tax of the people of Fuzhou was reduced.
When he came to Quanzhou, he presided over the construction of the famous Luoyang Bridge (Wan'an Bridge) at home and abroad, which facilitated transportation between the north and south of Fujian and promoted the development of internal and external trade in Quanzhou.
Cai Xiang also made great achievements in horticultural science. He wrote books such as "Lychee Pu" and "Tea Records" and made outstanding contributions to tea and fruit cultivation.
"Lychee Pu" is the earliest extant monograph on fruit tree cultivation in the world. In recent years, it has been translated into English, French and other languages ??and circulated.
Cai Xiang is good at calligraphy and is known as a famous calligrapher in the Song Dynasty along with Su Shi, Huang Tingjian and Mi Fu. His calligraphy is all exquisite in regular and regular lines, especially "Feibai Sancao".
The handwritings passed down from generation to generation include the inscriptions "The Story of Wan'an Bridge" and "The Story of Zhoujintang", and the ink writings include "Poem of Thanks for the Imperial Letter" and manuscripts of poems written in letters.
His poems are clear and wonderful, and he has profound attainments. The "Collected Works of Cai Zhonghui" has been handed down to the world, which contains 370 poems, 584 essays and 64 memorials.
Cai Jing (1047-1126 AD), named Yuan Chang, was born in Xianyou County.
In the third year of Xining in the Northern Song Dynasty (AD 1070), his younger brother Cai Bian was ranked as a Jinshi. He was first appointed as a lieutenant in Qiantang County, Zhejiang Province (now Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province) and a promotion official in Shuzhou (now Qianshan, Anhui Province).
He was sent as an envoy to the Liao Kingdom as Qi Lang and became a member of Zhongshu Sheren.
He once actively supported and participated in Wang Anshi's reform.
In the first year of Yuanyou of the Song Dynasty (1086 AD), Sima Guang abolished Wang Anshi's new law and restored the service system. Cai Jing actively followed Sima Guang and completed it as scheduled.
In the first year of Shaosheng (AD 1094), the minister of the Ministry of Quanhu and the assistant chapter re-implemented the new law and reformed the service system into the hired service system. Huizong ascended the throne and promoted Cai Jing to the bachelor's degree of Duanming Hall and Longtuge.
Soon after, he was demoted to Hangzhou as a post.
After the first year of Chongning (1102 AD), he successively served as the magistrate of Daming Prefecture (now Daming East, Hebei Province), Shangshu of the Ministry of Revenue, Zuo Cheng, Youpuse and Taishi, and served as prime minister five times. .
He once restored the new law, demoted Yuanyou ministers as "traitors", and erected party monuments; advocated the theory of "Fengheng Henan", carried out large-scale construction, built palaces, cast ritual vessels, and repaired squares. , established a Taoist temple, and devoted himself to studying "Dasheng Music" and "Xuanhe Painting Book".
If you mistreat the country in your later years, you will be held responsible.
During the Jingkang period, he was demoted to the deputy envoy of Jiedu of Chongxin Army (now northeastern Gansu Province), and was later demoted to Lingnan (now Guangzhou City, Guangdong), where he died in Tanzhou (now Changsha, Hunan).
Li Fu (1085-1162 AD) was given the courtesy name Zicheng and his nickname was Danxuan.
A native of Putian County (now Hanjiang District).
In the first year of Jianyan of the Song Dynasty (1127 AD), the Jin army captured Nanjing and Lin'an (today's Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province). Li Fu donated his family wealth to recruit 3,000 volunteers. He took a boat with food and went north to fight. The enemy was subordinated to the famous general Han Shizhong, causing the Jin army to retreat.
Li Gang, the envoy of Xuanfu, recommended him to serve as the official in charge of the control department in front of the palace. The above letter stated that Qin Hui was responsible for recovering the lost land, surrendered to Chengxinlang, and then returned to his hometown.
Dedicated to public welfare undertakings in his hometown, he built 34 stone bridges, pavilions, seawalls, cultivated more than 280 acres of farmland, studied military science, founded Meifeng Academy and gave lectures in person.
He is the author of "Annotations on the Spring and Autumn Period" and "Dan Xuan Collection" handed down to the world.
Zheng Qiao (1104-1162 AD) was named Yu Zhong.
Scholars are accustomed to calling him Mr. "Xixi" and Mr. "Jiaji".
A native of Xinghua County (now Putian County) in the Song Dynasty, he was a famous historian in the Southern Song Dynasty.
He studied behind closed doors at the age of ten and should not take the imperial examination. He studied hard and read a lot. He wrote books in three to five years and searched for books in ten years. He left 81 works with more than 900 volumes in his life.
Zheng Qiao was the first to create the Chinese general history system.
His historical masterpiece "Tongzhi" has 200 volumes and more than 5 million words, which collects all the books in the world into one book. It is called the "Three Communications" together with Du You's "Tongdian" and Ma Duanlin's "Wenwen Tongkao". Later generations rated it very highly.
"Tongzhi", "Erya Notes", "Jiaji Posthumous Manuscripts", "Six Classics Mysteries", etc. are all included in "Sikuquanshu".
Chen Junqing (1113-1186 AD), whose courtesy name was Yingqiu, was from Putian County (now Chengxiang District).
Minister of the Southern Song Dynasty, from official to prime minister.
In the eighth year of Shaoxing in the Song Dynasty (1138 AD), he was promoted to Jinshi and awarded the Quanzhou Observation and Promotion Officer.
Later, the professor of Mu Zongyuan was transferred, and the school secretary Langzhao was appointed as the supervisory censor and the imperial censor.
He dared to impeach traitorous ministers, advocated resistance to Jin, and opposed peace negotiations.
After Emperor Xiaozong ascended the throne, he moved to Zhongshushe, where he served as the Xuanfu magistrate of Jianghuai (today’s south of the Huaihe River and the lower reaches of the Yangtze River in Jiangsu and Anhui provinces) and as agent of Jiankang Prefecture (today’s Nanjing City of Chuo Province). thing.
In the first year of Longxing (1163 AD), he served as the minister of rites and counselor to the military affairs of the governor's government.
In the first year of Qiandao (1165 AD), he entered Beijing and became a minister of the Ministry of Personnel and a fellow student of national history.
Also known as Jianning Prefecture (now Jianou County, Fujian Province).
In the next year, he was awarded the title of Minister of the Ministry of Civil Affairs, and he was appointed as the Minister of the Privy Council and participated in political affairs.
In the fourth year of Qiandao (1168 AD), he became prime minister and took charge of selecting talents.
In the second year of Chunxi (AD 1175), he came to Fuzhou as a bachelor from Guanwen Palace and began to judge Jiankang Prefecture and serve as the pacifier of Jiangdong (now the south bank of the Yangtze River).
In the eighth year of Chunxi (AD 1181), he wrote a letter to complain about his old age and became an official as Shaoshi and Wei Guogong.
Before his death, he wrote in handwriting that he should not pray for favors or ask for posthumous titles or tree monuments.
After his death, Xiaozong gave him the title of Grand Master, with the posthumous title of Zhengxian.
Zhu Xi personally came to Pu to express his condolences and write about his behavior.
Lin Guangchao (1114-1178 AD), named Qianzhi and Aixuan, was a native of Putian County and was a Jinshi in the first year of Song Longxing (1163 AD).
He summoned his wife with the name of Confucianism, moved the prince to offer wine, and served as the crown prince Zuo Yude.
With Sanlang from Chao Dynasty, he fully gathered the Yingdian to compile and write about Wuzhou (now Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province). He was promoted to the Taiping Xingguo Palace in Jiangzhou (now Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province) and became the minister of the Ministry of Industry at the end of his career. He was given the posthumous title of " Literary Festival".
In his early years, he received the true biography of the famous Neo-Confucian scholar Zhou Dunyi and Lianluo School, and gave lectures in Putian Dongjing, Hongquan, Pulong and other book halls. Later scholars called it the "Hongquan School" and respected him as the "Nan Confucius" .
Zhu Xi visited Putian when he was young and listened to his lectures.
There is "Collected Works of Ai Xuan" included in "Sikuquanshu".
Zheng Qiao (AD 1132-1202), whose courtesy name was Uncle Hui and nickname was Huixi, was from Xinghua County (now Xianyou County) in the Song Dynasty.
In the fifth year of Qiandao (1169 AD), he won the first prize in the examination.
Later, he successively served as the judge of the Southern Army Jiedushi in the signing of the book, transferred to the school secretary, Zuo Lang, editor of the Academy of National History, secretary of the Ministry of Personnel, living room, Zuo Shuzi, and concurrently gave power to Shizhong He was a doctor and lecturer in the Ministry of Quan and Rites, and knew Jianning, Jiankang and Fuzhou prefectures.
After Ningzong ascended the throne, he was summoned to serve as the Minister of the Ministry of Civil Affairs and to pay homage to Tongzhi Privy Council. In three years, he returned to Fuzhou as a bachelor of Zizhengdian, and moved to Jiankang to pay homage to a bachelor of Wendian.
In his later years, he was marginalized because of disagreements with Han Zhou, so he resigned and returned to his hometown.
After his death, he was given the posthumous title of "Zhonghui" to the Grand Master and the Duke of Xi.
Chen Tan (1135-1216 AD), named Zhengzhong, was a native of Xianyou County.
In the first year of Longxing of the Song Dynasty (1163 AD), he became a Jinshi and served in Ouning (now Jianou County, Fujian Province), Quanzhou and other places.
His outspoken words offended Chen Ziqiang, the prime minister of the dynasty, and he was transferred to Taichang Shaoqing to serve in the temple.
Later, he was appointed as the minister of the Ministry of War. Because the letter was not accepted, he begged for a foreign appointment and used the Jiying Palace to build Zhiningguofu.
The Fuwen Pavilion was removed and the Taiping Palace in Jiangzhou was promoted.
In the early years of Jiading (1208 AD), Emperor Ningzong retired to his hometown. After his death, he was granted the title of Marquis of Qingyuan County (now Quanzhou City, Fujian Province) and was given the title of Dr. Tongyi.
He once advocated the construction of Xianyou Anli Bridge, Shima Bridge, Jinfeng Bridge, etc.
He has read extensively throughout his life, has elegant poetry and is good at calligraphy, especially strong and powerful regular script.
Chen Wenlong (1232-1277 AD), courtesy name Junben and Degang, was born in Putian County (now Chengxiang District).
His first name was Zilong, and he won the first prize in the fifth year of Xianchun in the Song Dynasty (1269 AD).
Du Zong changed his name to Wenlong.
He successively served as secretary of the province, military judge of Zhendong (now northwest of Jilin Province), storyteller of Chongzheng Hall, censor of supervision, magistrate of Fuzhou (now west of Fuzhou City, Jiangxi Province), Zuo Sici, He held positions such as serving on the censor's history, participating in political affairs, knowing the army in Xinghua, and Xuanfu in Bingguang.
Chen Wenlong was a general who fought against the Yuan Dynasty in the late Southern Song Dynasty.
He once wrote a letter to impeach the treacherous Prime Minister Jia Sidao who blindly sued for peace with Yuan soldiers and harmed the country.
He was attacked by Jia and resigned angrily.
After the Yuan soldiers entered Fujian and captured Fuzhou, the Yuan generals sent people to persuade them to surrender, but they were severely rejected. They beheaded the surrender envoys, spent all their wealth to recruit soldiers, and established the two flags of "live as a Song official, die as a Song ghost" Defend Xinghua City.
In the first battle, he retreated from the enemy in Nangshan. He was arrested for rebelling against the general Kaicheng Jiangyuan. He refused to surrender and was sent north with weapons. He went on a hunger strike all the way.
When passing through Hangzhou to visit Yue Fei Temple, he was extremely sad and died of exhaustion. He was buried next to Zhiguo Temple in West Lake, Hangzhou. He was hailed as the "Yue Fei" of Fujian by future generations.
He issued an imperial edict and presented it to the Grand Master, with the posthumous title of "Zhongsu".
Ke Weiqi (1497-1574 AD), whose courtesy name was Qichun and whose name was Xizhai, was from Putian County (now Chengxiang District).
In the second year of Jiajing in the Ming Dynasty (1523 AD), he was awarded the title of Jinshi, the head of the Nanjing Household Department, but did not take up his post.
The local government recommended him eighteen times to prepare his writings. He was awarded the title of Chengdelang, and he became an official. He stayed at home for more than fifty years and devoted himself to writing. There were more than 400 scholars from all over the world, teaching people to be pragmatic. Ambition, practical skills, and practical learning.
He has written three histories into one book: "History of the Song Dynasty", "History of the Liao Dynasty" and "History of the Jin Dynasty". He has corrected the errors and omissions, revised them, and added supplements. He has been highly praised by historians at home and abroad. It is especially highly regarded in Japan. It has been reprinted and disseminated, and is known as a good history in the world. In addition, he has written 24 volumes of "Continued Puyang Documents", 10 volumes of "Historical Records", poems and essays "Yi Yuji", "Hefen Biography", etc.
Lin Zhaoen (1517-1598 AD) was named Maoxun, nicknamed Longjiang, and Taoist name Ziguzi. He was known as "Mr. Three Religions" in the world, and his followers respected him as the leader of Sanxia, ??Xia Wu Ni's Taoist tradition. The great master who teaches and saves the world.
A native of Putian County (now Chengxiang District).
At the age of thirty, he gave up the imperial examination and concentrated on studying Song Confucianism and Wang Yangming's "mind, body, and life" theory at that time, and created the theory of "the unification of the three religions" of Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism.
He is the author of 36 volumes of "The Authentic Theory of the Three Religions", advising people to do good and oppose evil.
The influence of his teachings is profound and widespread, and his disciples have spread all over the world.
Nowadays, there are many "Three Religion Temples" of different sizes in many places at home and abroad.
The "Zongkong Temple" in front of Baoen Temple in Dongyan Mountain is known as the "Linshan Ancestral Temple" by the world.
During the Jiajing period, Japanese pirates harassed the coasts of Fujian and Zhejiang. Lin Zhaoen submitted the "Japanese Anti-Japanese Guan Jian" to the government, spent his entire life to help refugees, buried more than 22,000 corpses, and created the "Gen Bei Fa" ( Today's Qigong therapy), he wrote the book "Nine Prefaces", which was used to prevent diseases and keep fit, and to treat the epidemic epidemic after the military disaster at that time.
Lin Run (1530-1569 AD), whose courtesy name was Ruoyu and nicknamed Niantang, was from Putian County (now Chengxiang District).
Jinshi in the 35th year of Jiajing reign of Ming Dynasty (1556 AD).
He was first appointed as the county magistrate of Linchuan (now west of Fuzhou City, Jiangxi Province), and was later appointed as the censor of Shandong Road in Nanjing.
During Lin Run's tenure, he established the government with integrity and dared to severely punish evildoers.
He successively impeached the five major crimes of Shen Kun’s murder case and Yan Shifan’s best friend Yan Maoqing, and the major treason crimes of Yan Song’s sons Yan Shifan and Luo Longwen.
"History of the Ming Dynasty" commented on the defeat of Yan Song and his son, saying that "it originated from Zou Yinglong and became successful from Lin Run".
He was promoted to counselor of Nanjing General Affairs Department, promoted to censor of Qiandu, and governor Su Song.
At this time, the Japanese pirates massacred Xinghua City, and Lin Runte asked the court to provide relief funds and exempt them from taxes for three years.
Song Jue (1576-1632 AD) was named Biyu.
He calls himself Lychee Immortal and also Taoist Lang.
A native of Putian County (now Chengxiang District).
He studied at the Imperial Academy and soon gave up, living in Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou and other places for more than thirty years.
He was in a state of poverty all his life, but he spared money and was generous, helping people in emergencies and solving difficulties. He was fearless and unstoppable.
He is good at calligraphy. He is good at writing, writing and cursive writing.
He was good at painting and poetry, which was sometimes called the Three Great Skills.
He is especially good at landscape painting. "Guochao Painting Collection" said that "he is able to break away from all the historical habits of painting, so he is a noble scholar, and his paintings of pine trees are especially beautiful.
" His poetic brushes attracted celebrities, and scraps of paper and words became treasures. Many foreign envoys paid huge sums of money to purchase his works.
In addition, he also worked on seal engraving and was the first to use eight-point printing. He became his own school and was known as the "Putian School" or "Min School" in the world.
Hand-engraved include "Gu Xiangzhai Treasure Cai Tie", "Lychee Pu" and so on.
Pu Jing (1568-1650 AD), whose courtesy name was Bochen, was from Putian.
The famous portrait master of the Ming Dynasty inherited the ancient figure painting master Gu Kaizhi's "depicting the spirit with form" technique, and boldly absorbed Western painting techniques, blending Chinese and Western techniques into one furnace, creating the unique "concave-convex method" of the Chinese nation. ”, known as the “Bochen faction”.
The portraits painted have vivid and lifelike expressions, like reflections captured in a mirror, and are unprecedented.
He enjoyed a high reputation among the painters of the Ming and Qing dynasties.
"History of Chinese Painting" said that its portraits were second to none during the three hundred years of the Zhu Ming Dynasty.
There are "Portraits of Huang Daozhou", "Portraits of Huang Zongxi", "Portraits of Xie Zaihang", "Portraits of Qian Cheng" and "Portraits of Zhang Dai" handed down from generation to generation, all of which are treasures.
Lin Lanyou (1594-1659 AD) was originally named Lanzhi, also named Hanquan, also known as Zifang, and also nicknamed Yizhai, and was a native of Xianyou County.
Jinshi in the fourth year of Chongzhen in the Ming Dynasty (1631 AD).
He was awarded the county magistrate of Lingui, Guangxi (now Lingui County, Guangxi), and later served as the supervisory censor of Huguang Road in Nanjing.
During his tenure, he exposed evil and evil, hated evil as much as his enemies, was not afraid of powerful people, and showed no favoritism for his country. He once impeached Xue Dafeng three times a day, causing a sensation in the government and the public, and he was known as the "Iron-faced Censor".
Later, because Yang Sichang, the Minister of Shangshu, "disobeyed the decree and harmed the country, and suffered losses in loyalty and filial piety", he was relegated to the post of Zhejiang Ancha Division.
Xuanqi became the Minister of Guanglu Temple and was transferred to Nanjing's Ministry of Civil Service Examination Officer Wai Lang.
In the last years of Chongzhen, Li Zicheng entered Beijing, was arrested, and escaped back to his hometown.
The king of Ming and Tang Dynasties established his father-in-law in Fuzhou. He appointed Shaoqing of Taipu Temple and Shanxi Road Supervisor as censor. He was later promoted to Minister of the Ministry of War and right deputy censor of the capital. He went out to Zhangquan to supervise divisions to fight against the Qing troops and strive to restore the Ming Dynasty. The marriage ended in failure, so he led his family to live in seclusion at sea for 15 years before he died of illness.
Jiang Chunlin (1854-1918 AD), whose courtesy name was Zhongmo, also known as Xingcun, also from Meiyangshan, was from Putian County.
In the 20th year of Guangxu (AD 1894), he became a Jinshi and ranked first.
It is compiled by the Hanlin Inspector Liguang National History Wuyingdian and co-edited by the National History Museum.
Examine and select censors, and supervise censors in Jiangnan, Xinjiang, Liaoshen, Henan, and Sichuan.
Visit the officials to govern, and do not avoid the powerful.
In the six years before and after, he made more than 60 memorials, outspokenly admonishing justice, and fighting against powerful figures such as Prince Qing, Yuan Shikai, Xu Shichang, and Sun Baoqi, which shocked the government and the public.
In the second year of Xuantong (1910 AD), he was dismissed from office and returned home.
From then on, I was tired of talking about politics and devoted myself to public welfare.
The following year, after the Revolution of 1911, Yuan Shikai was awarded the second-class Jiahe Medal for his contribution to water conservancy in his hometown, but he refused.
He is the author of "Reports of Jiang Yushi" and "Collection of Meiyang Mountain People".
Li Xia (1871-1938 AD), whose courtesy name was Yunxian and also known as Xu Shizi, was from Xianyou County.
When he was young, he learned painting from his uncle (a veteran sculptor) and made murals for temples.
At the age of 16, he began to make a living by selling paintings.
In 1908, he became famous in the capital with his masterpiece "Magu Jin Wine Picture" in the Forbidden City in Beijing, and was known as "Magu Li".
In 1910, he held personal exhibitions in Nanjing, Shanghai and other places, which caused a sensation.
In 1914, his masterpiece "Eighteen Arhats Crossing the River" was selected to be sent to Panama to participate in the Global Exposition and won the medal of excellence.
The "Picture of Crossing Cows in Han Valley" painted in 1923 won another medal of excellence at the New York Competition in the United States.
Wu Changshuo, a famous Chinese painter, once wrote an article that spoke highly of Li Xia's paintings, calling him the "first painter of figures" in contemporary times.
Zhang Qin (1876-1952 AD) was given the courtesy name Zhiru and later known as Old Man Shigao.
A native of Putian County (now Chengxiang District).
He was a Jinshi in the 30th year of Guangxu (1904 AD). He was the last Jinshi since the Xinghua imperial examination and was awarded the title of Editor of the Hanlin Academy.
The following year, the imperial examination was abolished and schools were established. The first supervisor (i.e. principal) of Xinghua's first government-run Xingjun Middle School was appointed.
After the founding of the Republic of China, he was elected as a member of the first Congress of the Republic of China. He founded the "Yadong News" newspaper with patriots in Beijing.
Ren is the main writer.
Because every issue of "Yadong News" published editorials exposing the thief Yuan Shikai's plot to establish an empire for himself, assassinating Song Jiaoren and other crimes, Yuan Shikai detained Huairentang for a day and night, and the newspaper was also banned.
In the sixth year of the Republic of China (1917 AD), he went to Guangzhou to attend an extraordinary session of the National Assembly.
Supported Sun Yat-sen and was hired as the secretary of Du Qiyun.
Hou Guili's writings include "A Study of the Sources of Six Books", "Tongyunxuan Stele Inscriptions and Postscripts", "Reading Erya Manuscripts", "Putian County Chronicles Manuscripts", "Tongyunxuan Sound Painting Collection", " Tong Yunxuan's Poems and Essays" etc.
His poems, calligraphy and painting, and seal cutting handwriting are all treasured by the world.
Li Geng (1885-1964 AD), whose original name was Li Shijian, also known as Yanyi, also known as Yiqin Taoist, was a native of Damaoshan and Xianyou County.
He has successively served as a researcher at the Fujian Museum of Culture and History, a member of the Fujian Provincial Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, a vice chairman of the Xianyou County CPPCC, a member of the China Artists Association, and a vice chairman of the Fujian Artists Association.
Li Geng is a famous Chinese painter.
He has been engaged in art practice for more than 60 years. He uses his magical brush to create many precious artistic images. He is especially famous for his Buddhist statue paintings. He has profound skills in landscapes and flowers, and is also proficient in calligraphy, poetry, and sculpture.
His painting techniques are exquisite and sophisticated, combining form, spirit and rhyme. He is unique and has long been famous abroad and in Southeast Asia.
His work "Maitreya Buddha" won first place in the art exhibition of the five provinces of East China in 1926.
Xu Beihong commented and praised: "Among those who are extremely clumsy, Li Gengjun is the first to be commended. He can trace gall gourds with his swipe, and his talent is unparalleled in the Central Plains."
His representative works include "Dongpo Lilu Picture", "Dharma", "Eighteen Arhats Picture", "Maitreya Buddha", "Sixteen Fast Pictures", "Four Fast Pictures", "Eighteen Scenes of Immortal Journey" "wait.
There are also paintings theory works such as "Cai Gen Jingshe" and "Painting Theory".
Li Geng was an upright man with noble moral character. He recruited many disciples and enthusiastically trained a large number of rising stars, making great contributions to the development of traditional Chinese painting art.
Huang Xi (AD 1899-1979), whose original name was Wenqing, also written as Wenqian, with the courtesy name Kexuan and the nickname Dafei, was from Xianyou County.
China's famous ancient costume figure painter and art educator.
When he was young, he worshiped Li Geng as his teacher, and later studied painting with Yao Xia.
Traveled to Suzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Shanghai, Fujian, southern Fujian and Taiwan.
In 1926, he was admitted to the Shanghai Academy of Fine Arts and further studied at Xinhua Art School. After graduation, he taught for 42 years.
His paintings not only inherit traditional Chinese painting techniques, but also absorb the temperament and characteristics of folk art.
His representative works include "Three Heroes of Fengchen", "Bole Xiangma", "Fu Sheng Zhuan Sutra", "Wen Ji Returns to Han", "Magu", "Dharma", "Guanyin", etc.
In 1957, at the invitation of the famous painter Pan Tianshou, he was hired by the Zhejiang Academy of Fine Arts to teach traditional Chinese costume figure painting techniques. He has written books such as "Speaking of Painting" and "Research on Chinese Painting Theory and Methods".
In 1980, the Zhejiang Academy of Fine Arts and the Fujian and Zhejiang Fine Arts Associations jointly held the "Huang Xi Posthumous Painting Exhibition". The famous art master Liu Haisu wrote an inscription, "The meaning is free and the writing is novel", which was highly praised.
Wu Demao (1902-1942 AD) Chinese sports superstar.
A native of Putian County (now Chengxiang District).
Graduated from the Physical Education Department of Nanjing Southeast University.
He served as the physical education director of Xiamen Jimei Middle School, physical education teacher of Nanjing Southeast University, counselor of the *** of Fujian Province, and director of the physical education department of Central University.
Wu Demao won the first place in the individual total score at the 1924 Fujian Provincial School Joint Games; at the 1924 Third National Games, he won the pentathlon and decathlon championships, and won the second place in the discus. He ranked fourth in the shot put and javelin, and also won the first place in individual scores, which caused a sensation in the national sports community.
In 1925, I participated in the 7th Far Eastern Games and won the first place in the pentathlon, which was my only championship.
During his teaching career, Wu Demao carefully cultivated a group of nationally renowned sports talents.
Author of the book "Women's Basketball Training Method".
Died in a car accident in Chongqing in 1942.
Huang Zhen (1900-1969 AD), whose original name was Jingfang, was from Xianyou County.
Graduated from Beijing Normal University and studied at Tokyo Imperial University in Japan.
He has successively served as director of the Fujian Provincial Agricultural Improvement Department and director of the experimental field, director of the Fujian Provincial Science Museum, chairman of the Fuzhou Branch of the Chinese Zoological Society, principal of Putian No. 1 Middle School, Fujian Agricultural College, Fujian Normal University, etc. School professor.
Huang Zhen’s contribution to education, culture and scientific research is extremely outstanding.
As early as the 1930s, biological science textbooks were compiled for use by universities and colleges.
In the 1940s, he founded 10 national schools, 10 public education centers, 32 reading stations, and organized 3 patrol teams in Yong'an Dahu, striving to popularize culture, health and education in rural areas. scientific knowledge.
The provincial exhibition of animals, plants and pest control has been highly praised by domestic and foreign researchers and well-known scholars.
He has edited more than 20 books, including "A Brief Chronicle of Fujian Animals", "A Catalog of Agricultural Pests in Fujian", "Crop Control of Diseases and Pests", "The Harm of Birds to Crops", and "Research on Fujian Animals and Plants" Ministry book.
European Huai (1893-1978) was named Guan.
A native of Chengxiang District, Putian City.
He went to the United States in 1915 and studied at the College of Arts and Sciences of Southwest University and Columbia University.
After graduating in 1922, he returned to China and served successively as director of education and general affairs director of Xiamen University, vice president and president of Shanghai Daxia University, education committee member of the Chinese Education Office of the Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Industry and Industry, and member of the Guizhou Provincial *** Committee and Department of Education. Long grade.
In the early days of liberation, he served as a member of the "East China Normal University Preparatory Committee" and was invited to be a member of the Shanghai People's Political Consultative Conference.
Euro Huai devoted his life to the cause of education. He was awarded an honorary doctorate by Southwestern University in the United States for his remarkable achievements and outstanding contributions in founding Daxia University.
- Related articles
- How about Meizhou Shengyue Construction Engineering Co., Ltd.?
- Zhou Pu's introduction
- Zhongxiang Forum loves Zhongxiang.
- How to delete common entries in Weibo?
- Is it difficult for civil servants to apply for B2 individual tourist visas in the United States?
- What are the requirements for working in America?
- The Latest Resettlement Planning of Zaozhuang Reservoir
- How can I get an American green card and citizenship?
- Where did the ancient Hetao area refer to?
- Why are China cultural relics all over the world?