Job Recruitment Website - Immigration policy - I want to know where Yan Liang is buried after his death.
I want to know where Yan Liang is buried after his death.
There are several versions of history now.
Statement 1. Yanliang tomb
Open classification: geography, people, history, tourist attractions, tombs of the Three Kingdoms.
In the fifth year of Jian 'an in the Eastern Han Dynasty (AD 200), Yuan Shao led an army to crusade against Cao Cao, and Ma 'an Lushan (now East of Hua County) launched a battlefield in Liyang (now East of Xun County). Yuan Shao sent general Yan Liang to battle and even beheaded many generals of Cao Cao. According to Xun You's words, Cao Cao sent Guan Yunchang to fight, cut down Yan Liang under his horse in Yanjin, and Cao Bing won a great victory. Yan Liang's head is buried in the west of Liangsanggu Village, Sanggu Township. After sealing the soil, his tomb became a rectangular mound 3 meters high. In A.D. 10 (A.D. 167 1 year), Liu De, the magistrate of Xun County, built a new monument for it, with the inscription "Tomb of Han General Yan Liang". After the monument, it was collected by Xunxian Museum. 1973, the villagers pulled the soil to cushion the ground and leveled the tomb, which no longer exists.
/view/ 1 1 1 1025 . htm
Statement 2.
Yanliang tomb
Wang yanzun
Zhongyuan Net Date: 2007-11-13 Source: Zhengzhou Daily
There is an ancient tomb in Luzhuang Town, southwest of gongyi city, which is the tomb of Yan Liang, the general of Yuan Shao in the Three Kingdoms period, and it has been 1000 years.
At the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty, heroes rose up, attacked the city slightly, and wars continued.
In 200 AD, after Yuan Shao of Hebei merged with Youzhou and other places, he became powerful and determined to destroy his old enemy Cao Cao. In February of this year, Yuan Shaopa sent Guo Tu, Chunyu Qiong and Yan Liang to cross the Yellow River, and unexpectedly surrounded the White Horse City guarded by Ada, the prefect of Cao County. Cao Cao was very anxious when he heard the news. In April, Cao Cao prepared to lead an army to rescue.
Xun You, Cao Cao's counselor, remonstrated, saying, "If we are outnumbered, we can win if we disperse." And further elaborated: "If you send a horse to the west and pretend to cross the river in Yanjin, Yuan Shao's main force will be attracted by it, and then send cavalry to attack the white horse and capture Yan Liang alive." Cao Cao adopted Xun You's suggestion.
When Yuan Shao saw Cao Cao's big brigade heading straight for Yanjin, he sent the main force to intercept it. Seeing that Yuan Shao had been cheated, Cao Cao personally led the cavalry to the White Horse day and night. Unexpectedly, Yan Liang panicked and rushed to fight. Cao Cao sent Zhang Liao and Guan Yu to deal with Yan Liang. Guan Yu rides like a flying horse and is as close as Yan Liang. He picked up his sword and cut Yan Liang among thousands of troops. The other generals could not resist Guan Yu. Yuan Jun was in a mess at once, collapsed without a fight, and the siege of the White Horse was solved. Afterwards, Cao Cao wrote to the imperial court and named Guan Yu the Pavilion Hou of Hanshou.
After Yan Liang's death, his bones were buried in the present Luzhuang town. Yan Liang Temple was built next to the tomb, and there was a statue of Yan Liang in the temple, which was demolished during the Cultural Revolution. There are two villages named after Yan Liang nearby, namely Yan Liang Village and Yan Liang Village. After the founding of New China, the reservoir built near the mausoleum was also named Yanliang Reservoir.
Statement 3. Textual research on the origin of Yan Liang's name
Yanliang was originally an ancient town in Weibei, Lintong. 1966 has become a world-famous aviation city after more than 40 years of construction. However, the origin of Yan Liang's name has been controversial and inconclusive, which is a pity. There are two popular sayings: one is named after "Yan Liangshan"; It is named after Yan Liang's tomb. The newly compiled Records of yanliang district denies the theory of "Yan Liang", but does not affirm the theory of Yan Liang's tomb. Recently, many websites used "Yan Lu Liangshan" as the source of Yan Liang's name, which led to widespread fallacies. Mr. Zheng Chunrui of yanliang district Local Records Office pointed out that "it is unscientific and not serious to regard some legends as the origin of Yanliang place names without paying attention", and called on "the vast number of scholars of literature and history and experts in local chronicles to dig deep into the research, solve this historical suspense as soon as possible and give Yanliang place names a proper statement". This paper attempts to make textual research on the origin of Yanliang's place names, and puts forward "surname theory" for the first time, so as to seek advice from local authorities.
First, the theory of "Yan Liangshan"
Lu generally refers to the portal and family. In ancient China, 25 families were regarded as Lu, and Yan pointed to the doors in hutongs. Lv Yan generally refers to ordinary people. "Historical Records and Biography of Su Qin" says: "Fu Su Qin started in Yan, and even the six countries have contacts, so he is superior in wisdom." Zhang Yanyuan in Tang Dynasty said in "Famous Paintings of Past Dynasties": "People who have been good at painting since ancient times have luxurious clothes and are different from others." Yan Liangshan means that people here are simple and kind. In order to describe the figurative "Yan Liang" as the origin of Yan Liang's place name, the figurine makers have spent a lot of time and experts have also participated. He fabricated inscriptions, misinterpreted history and tried to be novel, which made people very angry.
"Dan Liang, Yan Lu" was mentioned in the place name survey of Yan Liang in the early 1980s. According to an 80-year-old man in Yanliang Village at that time, he saw a stone tablet with the words "Yanliangshan" written on it around the end of the Qing Dynasty and the beginning of the Republic of China. Later, yanliang district Geographical Names Office thought that Yan Liang was the provincial language of "Yan Liang", so it was named Yan Liang and compiled into local documents. 199 1 Yan Liang Bao Mr. Li Xinfeng also wrote the article "the origin of Yan Liang's name", which was included in the first series of Yan Liang's literature and history materials. The article said: In the early Qing Dynasty, there was a three-year drought in Yanliang area, and Lintong County ordered the emperor to exempt from imperial grain. After being approved, Lintong County ordered a stone tablet to be erected at Nanshifang Temple in Yanliang Town, with the words "Yanliangshan" engraved on it. Later, the locals used the word "Yan Liang" as a place name to show encouragement. However, Yan Liang's name was recorded in the Records of Fuping County in Wanli Period of Ming Dynasty, so the "Li Shuo" was broken.
1992, yanliang district Geographical Names Office set up a monument in Yanliang Township, Xizhakou, yanliang district. Yin Bei wrote in the introduction of Yanliang Township: According to Yao Changchuan, Emperor Xiao of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, "all good people are officials", hence the name Yan Liang. This theory is earlier than "Li Shuo" and Yan Liangshan 1200 years. After investigation, it was learned that the inscription was written according to the research results of Ge Hui, an expert on geographical names in An, so it was called "Ge Shuo" and Yanliang Mountain. Look up the original text of the Biography of Yao Chang in the Book of Jin: "Restoring stability, cultivating moral politics, giving benefits, saving for urgent needs, and saving for current disadvantages are different." There is no doubt that the words in the township tablet come from this sentence. However, the figurine was still very confident. Knowing that the original text was not convincing, it was changed to "all good and good are officials" and regarded it as a fool. In the biography of Yao Chang in the Book of Jin, it is recorded that Yao Chang adopted a loose ethnic policy and employment mode in Anding (now north of Jingchuan, Gansu). Jingxian county and Yan Liang are far apart, and they are irrelevant to each other, so it is difficult to establish "Ge Shuo" Yan Liang.
In 2002, Mr. Ge Hui wrote the article "Yan Liang through the ages", which was published in the fourth issue of "Talking about the Past and the Present" in 2002, and strongly advocated Yan Liang's theory of goodness. According to the article, in 384, the post-Qin regime established by Yao Chang, the leader of the Qiang nationality, established its capital in the ancient city of Wannian in the southeast of Yanliang (now the town east of Wutun in yanliang district). At the same time, it is said that there is a stone tablet of Shifang Temple in Yanliang Old Street, which was rebuilt in the 24th year of Qing Daoguang (1844) and engraved with the words "Yanliangshan". The inscription reads: "Yanliang ancient town, Weibei famous area, Han and Tang dynasties, and even Song and Ming dynasties are rich in products and outstanding people." However, it needs to be clearly pointed out that after Yao Chang founded Qin, it is said that the event of the King of Qin in ten thousand years happened in Tongchuan, Shaanxi today (see Mr. Tongchuan Old Records). The king of Qin was crowned ten thousand years ago, which means long ago and cannot be understood as a place name. It is far-fetched to link the ancient city of Han Dynasty (Quercus Yang City in Qin and Han Dynasties), which is about 0/0 km southeast of Yanliang Ancient Town, with the "King of Qin in Ten Thousand Years". The reason why Mr. Ge Hui's postscript is like this is that he still wants to find an argument for the fact that the good people in the Book of Jin are different from those in Yao Chang's biographies. However, this matter has been described in Jingchuan, Gansu, and has nothing to do with Yan Liang, so I will not repeat it here.
In fact, Mr. Ge Hui linked the records in the Biography of Yao Chang in the Book of Jin with "Yan Liangshan", which originated from the legend of Shifang Temple, and the monument of Shifang Temple was engraved with "Yan Liangshan". As long as we find that stone tablet, all the problems will be solved. Ge Hui's Shifang Temple was razed to the ground in the Hui uprising in the late Qing Dynasty, but fortunately, this monument was found in Yanliang Food Processing Factory in September 1982. On June 5438+ 10, 2003, the author visited Mr. Ning Yimin, the discoverer and transcriber of the stone tablet in Daliang Village, yanliang district. When he got home, he saw the inscription on the reconstruction of the Ten Square Courtyard, which he wrote neatly with a brush. According to the inscription, the inscription was carved in the 10th year of Daoguang (1830), written by local people Ren Hui and Su Hainan, with more than 400 words. This paper describes the reconstruction of Shifang Courtyard in the seventh year of Daoguang (1827), but does not describe the construction date of Shifang Courtyard. It is only said that Shifangyuan is a Taoist courtyard in the south of Yanliang Town, which contains buildings such as Sanqing Hall and Hanxian Cave, and it is very large. But there is no word "Yan Liangshan" in the full text. This extremely precious inscription also clarifies many facts: first, the name of the temple is "Shifang Temple", not the "Shifang Temple" and "Shifang Temple" mentioned above; Second, Yuan Shifang is a Taoist place rather than a Buddhist temple; Third, Ge Hui's article "Rebuilding the Stone Tablet of Shifang Temple" in the article "Talking about Yan Liang through the ages" is a pure fabrication, and he has never seen this stone tablet himself; Fourth, Ge Hui said that the reconstruction of Shifang Temple (which should be Shifang Courtyard) was in the 24th year of Daoguang (1844), but it was actually the 10th year of Daoguang. The epitaph is the skin of the theory of "Yan Liangshan", and the book handed down by Jin Yaochang is the hair of the theory of "Yan Liangshan". If the skin does not exist, how can the hair be attached? Yan Liang's theory of goodness was invented by modern people and advocated by capable people, so that it is almost conclusive, which is the root of the confusion in Yan Liang's study of place names.
Second, Yan Liang's Tomb Theory
Before the "Yan Liang" theory appeared in the early 1980s, there was a local saying that Yan Liang was named after Yan Liang's tomb, which was popular in the Republic of China. According to the interview, between He Zhongguang Village and Dongguanghe Village, about 3 miles outside the east gate of Yanliang Town, there are two big graves, which are arranged north and south. The distance between the two tombs is about ten meters. Locals call it the tombs of Yan Liang and Wen Chou, Yan Liang in the north and Wen Chou in the south. In the forty-first year of Qianlong reign in Qing Dynasty (1776), the location of Yanliang Village today was clearly marked as "Yanliang Town" in Lintong County Records and Territory Map, which is indirect evidence that Yanliang was named after "Yanliang Tomb". However, only one place in the historical records of Lintong County is Yanliang Town, and the others are Yanliang or Yanliang. Moreover, there is no record in Lintong County Records that Yan Liang was buried here and Yan Liang was named after Yan Liang's tomb. Whether Yan Liang's name is related to Yan Liang's tomb, I think it is necessary to find out from the following three aspects:
1, the authenticity of Yan Liang's tomb. According to Chen Shou's Records of the Three Kingdoms, Yan Liang was a member of Yuan Shao, a warlord at the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty, and was brave in the three armed forces. In the fourth year of Jian 'an (199), Yuan Shao took Yan Liang and Wen Chou as generals, reduced his troops by 100,000, and prepared to attack Xu (now Xuchang, Henan). The following year, soldiers entered Liyang and sent Yan Liang to attack Baima (now Xunxian County, Henan Province). In April, Cao Cao was rescued from the north, and Xun You crossed the river, leading Yuan Zi to attack the white horse lightly. Yan Liang rushed into battle and was killed by Guan Yu. Xun County, a famous historical and cultural city in China, says that there is a tomb of Yan Liang in the county. Yan Liang died and was buried in Xun County, which was reasonable. Because there is no description of Yan Liang's tomb in Lintong County Records, it can be seen that the statement that Yan Liang was buried here has not been officially affirmed. Therefore, Yan Liang's tomb outside the east gate of Yan Liang Town is definitely not the real Yan Liang's tomb. In addition, there is Wen Chou's tomb in Jia Cun, southeast of Red Square Township, Yuxian County. The village was originally named Wenjiazhai, and there is Wen Chou Temple beside the village. Therefore, Yan Liang's tomb of Wen Chou must be fake. However, "tomb, I want it!" Could Yan Liang's tomb be Yan Liang's cenotaph? A few years ago, someone published an article in Yan Liang Bao advocating this statement, saying that the descendants of Yan Liang fled here to escape the pursuit of Cao Wei Group and changed their surname to Yan, and built a cenotaph for Yan Liang as a memorial. The reason why they moved here was to escape Cao Cao's pursuit. However, why didn't they "coexist peacefully" and why did they build a huge cenotaph to "show off"? Isn't this a contradiction? Furthermore, since it is enough to build a tomb, build Yan Liang's tomb. Why build a cenotaph for Wen Chou? No cultural relics have been found in Yanliang Village to prove that Yan Liang's descendants live here, so the statement of "Yan Liang's Crown Tomb" is not credible. According to Mr. Zhiwen Sun of Dongguang River, after liberation, local people borrowed soil from the tombs of Yan Liang and Wen Chou to build houses and fertilize them, and the soil seal was destroyed year by year until it was completely destroyed around 1967. According to the situation described by Mr. Sun, these two tombs should be nameless tombs in the Han Dynasty. There were dozens of such nameless tombs in Yanliang area in the early days of liberation.
2. Yanliang Tomb or Yanliang Village comes first? In the investigation, the author found that many place names in yanliang district and its vicinity are accompanied by some historical stories. Yanliang district Beitun Sub-district Office has a village called Bailixing, which is located on the bank of Qinghe River. Some people will attach it. It is said that during the Spring and Autumn Period, Dr. Prissy of the State of Qin spared sheep there. Jiaran Village, Guanshan Town, Yanliang, formerly known as Caizhuang, has several nameless tombs nearby. According to the local association, this is the tomb of Mrs. Cai, Liu Biao's wife and her sons Liu Cong, Cai Mao and Zhang Yun, and Cai Jiazhuang is Mrs. Cai's maiden. According to "Old Records of Xiangyang", "Cai Mao, whose real name is Degui, is from Xiangyang." Cai Taizu is Mrs. Cai's younger brother, Cai Taizu is from Xiangyang, and Mrs. Cai's family is in Xiangyang, which has nothing to do with Cai Zhuang in Guanshan, Yanliang. The birthplace and place of death of the above four people have nothing to do with Yan Liang. According to the above situation, the author speculates that the so-called Yan Liang tomb was originally an unknown tomb in the east of Yan Liang village. Because of Yanliang Village, the local people put these two tombs on Yan Liang and Wen Chou respectively. In the past, the author also thought that Yan Liang's name came from Yan Liang's tomb. It is speculated that around the end of Yuan Dynasty and the beginning of Ming Dynasty, a group of immigrants moved here, and there were two graves there. Because of his courage to study Yan Liang and Wen Chou in the Three Kingdoms period, there are tombs of Yan Liang and Wen Chou, and the village is named after Yan Liang's tomb. But why "Yan Liang" became "Yan Liang" has never been explained. With the deepening of research, the author thinks this statement is also difficult to convince.
3. When did Yan Liang's tomb theory originate? Yan Liang's name was first found in the local documents in the Records of Fuping County compiled by Sun Lishan in the 12th year of Wanli in Ming Dynasty (1584). There are two places in the record, one is Yanliang Village, and the other is Yanliang Village, indicating that there was no Yanliang tomb at that time. In the forty-first year of Qianlong (1776), "Yanliang Town" appeared for the first time in Lintong County Records edited by Shi Chuanyuan. It can be inferred that there was a tomb theory of Yan Liang at that time. Because Yan Liang Town can be written as Yan Liang Town in the county annals, it can be seen that his theory was quite popular at that time. Therefore, the author speculates that the upper limit of Yan Liang's tomb theory will not be earlier than the Wanli period of Ming Dynasty (1573- 1620), and the lower limit will not be later than 1776.
Third, Yan Liang's name may originate from the theory of surnames.
In the 12th year of Wanli in the Ming Dynasty (1584), it was recorded in the Records of Fuping County compiled by Sun Lishan. At that time, Yan Liang was a village under the jurisdiction of Gong Jia in Fuping County. "Lintong County Records" is also a cloud. At the end of the Ming Dynasty, Yanliang Village was under the jurisdiction of Lianliuli, Lintong County, and established a town and a city. According to the newly compiled Records of yanliang district, except Shandongzhuang, most villages in yanliang district were formed at the end of Yuan Dynasty and the beginning of Ming Dynasty. Yanliang Village may have been formed during this period.
Most of the place names in China are related to historical events, historical celebrities, special topography, cultural relics, surnames and other reasons. Yan Liang's name has nothing to do with historical events and celebrities, so will Yan Liang Village be related to surnames? Although there is no direct evidence to prove this, it is not impossible. The following three aspects can be used as evidence that Yan surname is related to his surname.
First, the evidence of naming two surnames.
Yanliang Village was originally named Yanliang Village because it was originally built by families with two surnames, Yan and Liang. There is also evidence of this naming method. For example, the village in Wutun Town, yanliang district (later divided into Dongbao and Gengbao) was named after Geng and Xu. Although there are no Yan and Liang surnames in Yanliang Village today, it does not rule out the possibility that these two surnames will move away or die out. If there was such a possibility, they moved twice. The first time was the war in the late Ming and early Qing dynasties, and the second time was the uprising of the Hui people during the Tongzhi period. Many villages in Yanliang were razed to the ground during the war. New immigrants settled there and still used their old names. For example, Zhuangzi, the Chen family in Guanshan Town, Yanliang, had already moved away during the war in the early Qing Dynasty, but the village name has been used to this day.
The second is the evidence in the literature.
In the 13th year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1735), there was a record of "Yanliang Town" in Tongzhi, Shaanxi Province, and Yanliang Town should be the fault of Yanliang Town. However, it is not difficult to see that the editor of Shaanxi Tongzhi also believes that Yan Liang's place name has a certain relationship with his surname.
The third is the evidence of the naming of nearby villages.
The names of many villages near Yanliang, such as Pujia, Liu Yin, Jijia, Sun Xian, Tan Jia, Jia Zheng and Tian Mi, are all related to surnames. There is Yan Village in Zhu Hua Township, Fuping County adjacent to it, which can also prove that Liang Yan was named after his surname. Even if Yan Liang's name has nothing to do with a few good surnames, it is very likely that it has something to do with Yan's surname.
Yan Liang originally had only one ordinary village in history, and the origin of its name was not recorded in the literature of past dynasties. With the development of Yan Liang's modernization, Yan Liang's popularity is constantly improving, so it is particularly important to find out the origin of Yan Liang's place names. Due to various reasons, the current research on the place names of Yanliang can only stay in the speculative stage. For the first time, the author puts forward that the theory of surnames is only a hypothesis, which needs more evidence from other historical documents, inscriptions and epitaphs. The author is willing to work with colleagues who love literature and history to solve the mystery of Yan Liang's life as soon as possible.
20071October
- Previous article:The process of the Boston tunnel
- Next article:Name the character you love.
- Related articles
- What are the historical stories in Laizhou? Urgent! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
- Views on "biological invaders"
- How to choose Canadian junior college courses
- Where does Houying Village belong?
- Switzerland is surrounded by powerful countries. Why can Switzerland become a permanent neutral country?
- What cities are there in Israel?
- Thai white immigrant grass
- History of the Old Five Dynasties Volume 62 Biography of the Tang Dynasty 14 (2)
- The company has been registered for one year, but it has not yet gone through the tax registration. What is the impact on companies and legal persons?
- How many parts of the United States? What's the full name? Where is the Panama Canal?