Job Recruitment Website - Job seeking and recruitment - Who are the celebrities in Dingcheng District, Changde, Hunan?
Who are the celebrities in Dingcheng District, Changde, Hunan?
In 300,000 BC, primitive people lived and settled in the plains and mountains of the Yuan and Li river basins in the Changde area. There are more than 40 Paleolithic Age relics in Linan Township, Zhanggongmiao Town, Jinshi City, the lower reaches of Shimen Jishui River, and Gang City, Guanxi Town, Dingcheng District. The stone tools unearthed during excavation include stone tools. tablets, stone hammers, stone balls, pointed tools, chopping tools, etc. Primitive people used these simple primitive tools to collect fruits and hunt wild animals.
Excavations at the Pengtoushan site in Li County have proven that 9,000 years ago, Changde began to enter the Neolithic Age. During this period, primitive people had mastered stone tool grinding and pottery making techniques. The lower-class culture of Shimen Zaoshi, which dates back more than 7,000 years, is one of the representatives of China's early Neolithic culture. During this period, the tools produced included axes, chisels and other felling tools made from river pebbles, as well as fishing net pendants. They also mastered primitive pottery making techniques and produced simple eating utensils.
The Tangjiagang site in Anxiang, which dates back more than 6,500 years, reflects the prosperous life of the matrilineal clan society in Changde at that time, where motherhood was the dominant factor. The Huachenggang site in Anxiang, which dates back more than 5,000 years, is a strong proof that Changde has entered a patriarchal clan society. During this period, production tools were greatly improved, stone tool drilling, cutting and polishing technologies were relatively mature, and pottery was generally trimmed with slow wheels.
During the Shang and Zhou dynasties, Changde had a prosperous population and a prosperous economy. There are more than 550 ruins from the Shang and Zhou dynasties in the city, and unearthed objects include arrowheads, hairpins, fish hooks, copper melting furnaces, etc. The Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period were a period of social change in history. There are thousands of Warring States tombs in Changde, as well as city sites from the Warring States Period such as Lixian Jijing City, Taoyuan Cailing City, and Linli Song Yucheng.
In the 22nd year of King Qingxiang of Chu (277 BC), Zhang Ruo, the governor of Qin Shu County, "captured Wu County and Jiangnan to become Qianzhong County" and built a road to the east of today's Changde City to guard it. . There was a city in Changde, and it started from then on. In the Qin Dynasty, Changde belonged to Qianzhong County, and the county government was located in Linyuan County. During the reign of Emperor Gaozu of the Western Han Dynasty, he changed the central Guizhou County to Wuling County, taking the meaning of "stopping the war to become a force, and making high ground to be a mausoleum", and it was under the jurisdiction of the Jingzhou Governor's Department. Emperor Guangwu of the Eastern Han Dynasty restored Wuling County, and in the 26th year of Jianwu (AD 50), the county government was moved from Yiling (today's Shupu County) to Linyuan County. In the 3rd year of Emperor Shun's Yangjia reign (AD 134), the Jingzhou Governor's Department moved its administration to Suo County (now Duangangtou City Village, Dingcheng District). During the Three Kingdoms period, Changde City was under the jurisdiction of the State of Wu, still named Wuling County and subordinate to Jingzhou. In the Western Jin Dynasty, Changde City was divided into three counties: Wuling, Tianmen and Nanping. In the Tang Dynasty, Wuling and Lizhou belonged to Jiangnan West Road. In the Northern Song Dynasty, Langzhou was changed to Dingzhou, and Lizhou was changed to Liyang Junzhou, both of which belonged to Jinghu North Road. In the 7th year of Emperor Huizong's reign in the Song Dynasty (AD 1117), he was promoted to Dingzhou Tuanlian as the Jiedushi of Changde Army. "Changde" is taken from Kong Yingda's "The Book of Songs·Daya·Changwushu": "The generals are ordered to punish the generals, the army is repaired and the soldiers are fighting, there is no violence, the people have employment, this matter can always be the law, there is Changde", "Changde" The name begins here. In the first year of Qiandao in the Southern Song Dynasty (1165 AD), Dingzhou was promoted to Changde Prefecture. In the Yuan Dynasty, Changde Prefecture and Liyang Junzhou were changed to Changde Road and Liyang Road respectively, which were under the Jiangnan North Road of Huguang Xingzhongshu Province. In the early Ming Dynasty, Changde Prefecture was restored and Liyang Road was changed to Liyang Prefecture. Both were under the jurisdiction of the Chief Secretary of Huguang and guarded Shangjingnan Road. In the 9th year of Hongwu (AD 1376), Liyang Prefecture was demoted to Lizhou. In the 7th year of Yongzheng in the Qing Dynasty (1729 AD), Lizhou was promoted to Zhili Prefecture. In the Qing Dynasty, Changde Mansion and Zhili Lizhou were both under the jurisdiction of Yue Changli Road. By the end of the Qing Dynasty, Changde Prefecture administered four counties: Wuling, Taoyuan, Longyang, and Yuanjiang; directly under the jurisdiction of Lizhou, it administered five counties: Shimen, Cili, Anxiang, Anfu, and Yongding.
In 1914, the Hunan Provincial Government abolished the prefectures, departments, and prefectures and retained the "Tao". Yue Changli Road was changed to Wuling Road. The original Changde Prefecture and the counties of Zhili Lizhou were directly under the jurisdiction of Wuling Road. Dao governed Changde. . In 1922 AD, Hunan Province abolished the "Dao" system, leaving only the provincial and county levels. The counties in Changde were directly under the jurisdiction of the province. In 1935 AD, the Nationalist Government established the Xiangxi Appeasement Office in Yuanling County, dividing the 19 appeasement counties into 5 administrative inspection areas, and set up administrative inspection commissioners, who also served as the resident county magistrates. In 1936 AD, the National Government officially established the Commissioner's Office, and Shimen, Linli, and Li County were placed in the second district.
In 1937, Hunan Province generally established administrative inspection districts. The second district governed 11 counties including Changde, Huarong, Nanxian, Anxiang, Yuanjiang, Hanshou, Lixian, Linli, Shimen, Cili, and Taoyuan. Moved from Cili County to Changde County. In the 29th year of the Republic of China, Hunan Province adjusted its administrative divisions, and the second district of the administrative inspection district was changed to the fourth district. In November 1938, the Fourth District moved from Changde to Li County. The Fourth Administrative Supervision District Commissioner's Office was also called the Changli District Commissioner's Office.
From mid-July to early August 1949, the counties in the Fourth Administrative Supervision District were liberated one after another. On August 4, the Changli District Administrative Commissioner's Office and all staff established on the way south arrived in Changde City. The Changli Special Office is an agency dispatched by the People's Government of Hunan Province and has jurisdiction over nine counties: Changde, Huarong, Nanxian, Anxiang, Lixian, Linli, Cili, and Taoyuan. In mid-August, people's governments were established in various counties one after another, and Changde City and Jinshi City were established on August 5 and August 15 respectively. On August 28, Changli District was renamed "Administrative Commissioner's Office of Changde District, Hunan Provincial People's Government (referred to as Changde Commissioner's Office)".
On November 13, 1952, with the approval of Government Affairs Council Document No. 140, the Yiyang Prefecture was abolished, and Yiyang City and the five counties of Yiyang, Hanshou, Yuanjiang, Anhua, and Taojiang were placed under the Changde Prefecture. So far, the Changde District has jurisdiction over 14 counties: Changde, Huarong, Nanxian, Anxiang, Lixian, Linli, Cili, Taoyuan, Yiyang, Hanshou, Yuanjiang, Anhua, and Taojiang, and the three cities (townships) of Changde, Yiyang, and Jinshi ).
On February 16, 1955, according to the notice that the Provincial People's Government had been changed to the Provincial People's Committee, the Changde District Commissioner's Office of the Hunan Provincial People's Government was changed to the Changde Commissioner's Office of Hunan Province. Subsequently, the people's governments of various counties and cities were changed to people's committees.
On December 30, 1962, the State Council Document No. 424 approved the restoration of the Yiyang Prefecture. Yiyang City and the six counties of Yiyang, Taojiang, Nanxian, Yuanjiang, Huarong, and Anhua were placed under the jurisdiction of the Yiyang Prefecture.
In March 1966, the Changde District Production Leading Group was established to exercise its powers on behalf of the Changde District. On April 10, the production leading group of the special area was abolished and the Changde special area grasping revolution and promoting production headquarters was established. In November, its name was changed to Changde Area Grasping Revolution and Promoting Production Leading Group. On February 28, 1968, the Changde Regional Revolutionary Committee was established and exercised the powers of the original agency. From March to September, revolutionary committees were established in each county (city) to replace the People's Committee.
On March 24, 1979, the Changde District Revolutionary Committee was abolished and the Changde District Administrative Office was established. From November 1979 to December 1980, the revolutionary committees of each county (city) were abolished and the county (city) people's government was restored.
In January 1988, the State Council approved the abolition of Changde area with the approval of Guohan [1988] No. 18, established Changde City under provincial jurisdiction, and implemented the city-led county system. On April 18, the Hunan Provincial People's Government announced in Xiangzhenghan [1988] No. 22 that Changde District and Changde County were abolished and established into two districts. The former Changde City was changed to Wuling District, and the former Changde County was changed to Dingcheng District. The two districts were The administrative region remains unchanged. Jinshi City is a county-level city under the jurisdiction of the province, and the provincial government entrusts Changde City to take charge of it. From June 20 to 24, Changde City held the First People's Congress, formally established the Changde Municipal People's Government, and elected the mayor and deputy mayor.
In addition, Changde has nurtured cultural celebrities such as Yin Keng, Li Qunyu, Kun Can, Ding Ling, Jian Bozan, and Wang Tongyi.
- Related articles
- What is the telephone number of Aier Eye Hospital Group Co., Ltd.?
- Is Xinxiang Hengfa Technology Co., Ltd. an electronics factory?
- The address of the business hall of Yuhuang Temple Shengkai Plaza in Shanghe County
- Safety, you, me, his composition.
- Factories with high wages in Beilun, Ningbo
- Where is the last place to recover after getting COVID-19?
- What conditions need to be met to register for the 2019 Yunnan Qujing Licensed Pharmacist Examination?
- Help me check the list of enterprises with high energy consumption and high pollution recently released by the National Development and Reform Commission.
- Chengdu Jintang huaikou Attractive Power Edition ktv Singing Price List
- Which company is the developer of He Jiong Golden Street in Jinan Luneng Lingxiu City?