Job Recruitment Website - Job seeking and recruitment - History of Tang Zhe

History of Tang Zhe

1. Who are the celebrities in the history of Hongze County?

Ding Yan (1794- 1875) was born in Tangzhe, Yangshan Yangzhetang (now Chahe Town, Hongze County). Smart and agile since childhood, fond of classics, he studied Confucian classics in his early years, studied hard and read widely. He was a famous master of park studies in the Qing Dynasty. During the Jiaqing period, Ruan Yuan, the governor of Cao, adopted the Fifteen Schools of Hanyi, and very few candidates were able to take the exam smoothly. Ding Yan alone presented them with more than 10,000 words and made a detailed analysis, which was rich in content and significant. Ding Yan was highly valued by Ruan Yuan and Fan Jiang, a famous scholar, and became famous. In the first year of Daoguang (182 1), Ding Yan was selected by the National People's Congress, but did not take office, so he devoted himself to writing books. He is the author of dozens of books, such as Mao Zheng's Translation of Poems, Textual Research on Zheng's Poems, Notes of Three Societies, Interpretation of Old Events in Zhouyi, Talking about Gua in Litigation, and Documentary Illustration. During the Tongzhi period, the poet and local chronicler He edited Rebuilding Shanyang County Records. Ding likes communication, and often feasts with Wei Yuan, Huang Jue Zi, Lu and others, talks about metaphysics, recites poems, and learns from each other. Won the admiration of scholars. Ding Yan died in the first year of Guangxu. There is Xuanmen No.4 Road in the former residence of Chahe Town, engraved with the words "Tang Zhe's hometown". Today.

2. The historical evolution of Lishui District is 65438 BC+065438 BC+022 BC. It is a vassal, sealed in Wu, and the country name is Wu. Lishui's hometown belongs to Wu.

During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, wars of hegemony and annexation were frequent, and Lishui's hometown became a place for Chu and Wu.

In the 26th year of King Qin (22 BC1), China was unified, abolished and enfeoffed, and a county was established. Lishui's hometown belongs to Liyang County, Huiji County.

In the fifth year of Emperor Gaozu (202 BC), Liu Bang conquered the western Chu and unified the whole country, and Liyang County belonged to Yan County.

Liu Che, Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty, in the second year of Yuanshou (BC 12 1), abandoned Yan County and returned to Danyang County, belonging to Liyang County.

In the first year of Wu (222), Liyang was located in Yong 'an County. In the first year of Baoding (266), Xing Wu County was assigned to Yong 'an.

In the early Western Jin Dynasty, Yong 'an belonged to Danyang County. In the first year of Taikang (280), Yong 'an was changed to Yong 'an. Textual research on the first year of Yongxing (304): Pingling County, where it is permanently located, belongs to Yixing County. Later, I found Danyang. Yongjia four years (3 10), divided into Yongshi, Ping Ling and other counties.

In the first year of Yong Chu in the Southern Song Dynasty (420), Liyang and Yong City were placed under Danyang County and belonged to Yangzhou. In the seventh year of Daming (463), the county belonged to South Xuzhou, which belonged to Wang Ji. In the eighth year of Daming (464), all counties in Wang Ji were restored to Yangzhou.

In the 11th year of Emperor Yangdi Huang Kai (59 1), Lishui County was located in the northwest of Liyang and the east of Danyang (now Yang Xiaodan, Jiangning), which was the beginning of the establishment of Lishui County, with a history of 1400 years.

In Yuanyuan Zhenyuan (1295), Lishui was promoted to a state.

In the second year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty (1369), the state was changed to a county. In the fourth year of Hongzhi (149 1), Gaochun County was located in the southwest of Lishui.

Lishui belonged to jiangning house in Qing Dynasty.

During the Republic of China, the regional construction of Lishui County often changed.

On April 25th 1949, after the liberation of Lishui, the district system was implemented, and it belonged to Zhenjiang District of Sunan Administrative Office.

1949 in may, Lishui county began to establish grass-roots people's political power. By the end of 1949, the county had established 55 townships and 438 administrative villages.

1autumn of 949, the county is divided into 7 districts, 3 1 township.

195 1 year 1 month, Lishui county is divided into 48 townships, and the third district Tangzhe town, the second district Honglan town and the sixth district are classified as towns directly under the county.

1953 1 month, the people of Jiangsu Province were founded, and the administrative office in southern Jiangsu Province was abolished. Lishui County belongs to Zhenjiang District of Jiangsu Province.

1953 10 The jurong part of Biandanba Natural Village and Yinjiabian Natural Village in Yuanxiang, Jurong County (Yinjiabian Village was originally a part of Lishui, and part of it was classified as Jurong) was classified as Hehe Township, Lishui County.

1953165438+10. In October, Liu Dong and Xindian Natural Villages in Qiushan Township of Jurong County were placed under Dongping Township of Lishui County.

1June, 955, the county party Committee decided to cancel the establishment of the sixth district of Lishui County. There are 7 districts in the county, 1 town and 6 1 township. The names of all districts were changed to resident place names, namely, Baima District, Fangbian District, Tangzhe District, Honglan District, Shiqiu District, Kongzhen District and Xinqiao District.

1 March, 1956, the county party Committee decided to reorganize and merge the original 7 districts and 6/kloc-0 townships in the county into 4 districts of Donglu, Qinhuai, Maoshan and Shijiu,1township and 26 townships.

1 September 1956, the district organizational system was abolished, and Lishui county was divided into 16 township and1town.

1958, Lishui county 16 township and 1 town established 17 people's commune.

1August, 979, Yangjiazhuang and Beikoudu of Lukou Commune in Jiangning County were placed under Tang Zhe Commune in Lishui County due to the widening and straightness of Qinhuai River.

1In March, 983, Lishui County was transferred from Zhenjiang District to Nanjing City.

1April, 984, the administrative system was changed and the township system was restored.

In February 2000, Lishui County completed the withdrawal of townships and merged towns, and implemented the system of managing villages by towns. Lishui county has 8 towns and/kloc-0 provincial development zones, which will remain unchanged in 2005.

2065438+In February 2003, with the approval of the State Council and the provincial government, Lishui County was abolished and Lishui District of Nanjing was established. The former Lishui County was the administrative area of Lishui District of Nanjing. Since then, Lishui has ended the history of county system of 1422.

2065438+July 2005, Yongyang Town and Tangzhe Town were removed from the town to set up streets: Yongyang Town in Lishui District of Nanjing was removed, and Yongyang Sub-district Office in Lishui District was established in the original administrative area of Yongyang Town, and the sub-district office was located at No.34 Qinhuai Road; Cancel Tangzhe Town, Lishui District, Nanjing, and set up Tang Zhe Sub-district Office in Lishui District with the original administrative area of Tangzhe Town. The Sub-district Office is located at No.8 Tuanshan West Road.

3. Who are the celebrities in the history of Hongze County? Ding Yan (1794- 1875), whose real name is Jianqing, whose real name is Yangshan Yangzhetang (now Chahe Town, Hongze County).

Smart and agile since childhood, fond of classics, he studied Confucian classics in his early years, studied hard and read widely. He was a famous master of park studies in the Qing Dynasty. During the Jiaqing period, Ruan Yuan, the governor of Cao, adopted the Fifteen Schools of Hanyi, and very few candidates were able to take the exam smoothly. Ding Yan alone presented them with more than 10,000 words and made a detailed analysis, which was rich in content and significant.

Ding Yan was highly valued by Ruan Yuan and Fan Jiang, a famous scholar, and became famous. In the first year of Daoguang (182 1), Ding Yan was selected by the National People's Congress, but did not take office, so he devoted himself to writing books.

He is the author of dozens of books, such as Mao Zheng's Translation of Poems, Textual Research on Zheng's Poems, Notes of Three Societies, Interpretation of Old Events in Zhouyi, Talking about Gua in Litigation, and Documentary Illustration. During the Tongzhi period, the poet and local chronicler He edited Rebuilding Shanyang County Records.

Ding likes communication, and often feasts with Wei Yuan, Huang Jue Zi, Lu and others, talks about metaphysics, recites poems, and learns from each other. Won the admiration of scholars.

Ding Yan died in the first year of Guangxu. There is Xuanmen No.4 Road in the former residence of Chahe Town, engraved with the words "Tang Zhe's hometown".

Today.

4. History of Fengxian County Today's southwest of Fengxian County, namely Zhelin Town, was inhabited by humans three or four thousand years ago.

Qin, Han, Jin, Southern and Northern Dynasties belong to Haiyan County, and Tang, Song, Yuan and Ming Dynasties belong to Huating County. In the fourth year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1726), Huating County was formally established. According to legend, Zi You, a Confucius student, came here to give lectures, hence the name "Fengxian".

1May 1949 14, Fengxian was liberated all over the country and belonged to Songjiang District, Jiangsu Province; 1March, 958, Fengxian was placed under Suzhou District, Jiangsu Province; 1958165438+10 was placed under the jurisdiction of Shanghai by Jiangsu province in October. History of Fengxian County-Fengcheng Fengcheng is located in the southeast of the county seat, 7 kilometers away from the county government/kloc-0.

It used to be the county seat of this county, but now it is the seat of urban and rural areas. 1985 was rebuilt into the county seat, where Fengcheng Town is located. The town is square, with Pudong Canal in the north, Nanfeng Road in Sichuan in the east, Shuguang Middle School and Bus Station in the south and Xinfeng Road in the west, with a length of 2.28km from east to west and a width of 1. 12km from north to south, with a total area of1180.5mu (subject to the data of the County Urban and Rural Construction Planning Institute,

Population 10424, including 39 residents18, 3,973 farmers and 2,533 employees of township enterprises. According to Xu Shuo's "Jia Zhiyuan Hezhi" in the Yuan Dynasty, this place was originally named Qingdun, also known as Dunming, and was named after the pirates made a fire on the dock when they invaded.

In the first year of Yuanfeng, Song Shenzong (1078), the site was set up with Qingdun saltworks, which were later shaded by trees and renamed Qinglin. In the eighth year of the Southern Song Dynasty (1 172), after the construction of the main road to protect the pond, salt people and fishermen lived in groups and gradually became villages, and Qinglin was renamed Qingcun.

In the 19th year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1386), Qingcun Fort was built to defend against the Japanese army, and thousands of Qingcun houses were set up. During Zheng De's reign in Ming Dynasty, it was renamed Qianhu Building in ShouQing Yu Village.

When the county was established in the fourth year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1726), the county department was first stationed in Nanqiao, and moved to Qingcun City in the ninth year of Yongzheng. Since then, a county town in Fengxian has replaced Qingcun City. In the first year of the Republic of China (19 12), after the county department moved to Nanqiao again, the place was a tower and a city system with a county judicial department.

Houdai District, City Hall, Fengcheng Square and other administrative agencies have a wide jurisdiction, including Touqiao, Fenshuidun, Dongxincheng, Caiqiao, Liangdian, Zhoujianong and a part outside the pond. This ancient city has walls.

Ming Zhengde's "Songjiang Prefecture Records" contains: "The east of Qingcun is one hundred miles away from Jinshan, surrounded by six miles, and it is twenty feet and five feet high. The pool light is twenty feet high and seven feet deep.

There are four city gates, and there is a building at the top of each city gate. There are four moon towers, ten enemy towers and twenty-eight arrow towers outside. "Qing Guangxu's" Rebuilding the Records of Fengxian County "contains:" It is six miles around, 20 feet high and 1,766 feet.

Ganmen 4: Chaoyang in the east, Fucheng in the west, Zhenhai in the south and Chen Gong in the north, each with its own beauty. Entering the city is all land, so there is no water gate; There is Siyue City outside, 130 Wopu, which was built in the tenth year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty (1732). It has a photo wall, an instrument door, a hall, a hall, a swallowing room and a prison.

Confucian Temple, built in the 25th year of Qing Qianlong (1760), includes Wan Ren Palace Wall, Xingxingmen, Chi Pan, Dacheng Hall and the Education Department attached to the east. Swallow Temple, built in the 15th year of Qing Daoguang (1835), has Toumen and Daonan Academy, and is affiliated to the Xizi Bureau.

Zhaowen Academy, built in the 10th year of Jiaqing (1805), has Zhao Qiang, Toumen, Yimen, lecture hall, Wenchang Pavilion and other buildings. Chenghuang Temple, built in the 19th year of Hongwu in Ming Dynasty, has a mirror wall, a head door, an instrument door, a singing platform, a lobby, two halls and a bedroom.

Wanfo Pavilion, built in the Ming Dynasty, has halls, pavilions and other buildings, surrounded by walls and guarded in front of the building screen. In addition, there are Kuixingge, Tongshantang, Xiannongtan, Wu Miao and other classical buildings in Ming and Qing Dynasties.

Fengcheng Street is cross-shaped and divided into East Street, South Street, West Street and North Street. In the old society, there was another street north of the street called Fengxian Street, which was later called Guyouli. According to legend, Ziyou has been here, hence the name.

In the 26th year of the Republic of China (1937), Fengcheng was shelled by the Japanese army, and the county government, Confucian temple, academic department, academy and some city walls were destroyed. Fengcheng is the early underground activity center of the county.

During the Agrarian Revolution, * * * party member Liu Xiao and Li Zai founded Shuguang Middle School in Pangong Temple, and the central branch of * * * Shuguang Middle School, * * * Pudong County Committee and * * Youth League Committee were seized by the authorities on 17 (1928). After liberation, Fengcheng has always been the seat of party and government organs in districts, townships and communes.

With the development of coastal areas and the establishment of municipal farms, Fengcheng has become the second largest town in Fengxian. Fengcheng is a distribution center for agricultural and sideline products in dongxiang county.

The countryside is as far away as the coast during the May 4th Movement, Liaoyuan Farm and the neighboring places such as Touqiao, Situan and Ping 'an. The market is bustling all year round and customers are overwhelmed. The economic structure of commercial and material supply outlets is diversified. 1984 There are county material supply stations, supply and marketing cooperatives, cooperative stores, industrial companies, sub-commercial companies and individual industrial and commercial households at the end.

Fengcheng Supply and Marketing Cooperative and other 9 commercial units have 58 service outlets, 6 purchasing stations and 6 processing plants. The total commercial sales this year reached 30.7383 million yuan. With Cross Street as the center, there are commercial downtown areas on both sides of the southeast. In addition to various commercial outlets, there are farmers' markets and small commodity markets.

Fengcheng city Supply and Marketing Company is the comprehensive contact point of the Ministry of Commerce, and it is rated as "National Advanced Grass-roots Supply and Marketing Company" for its convenient service. At the end of the year, there were 253 individual industrial and commercial households with 54 employees per kloc-0.

Industries include handicrafts, hardware, department stores, catering, aquatic products, fruits and services, with a monthly turnover of 200,000 yuan. Rural market trade is active, coastal specialty fish and shrimp flood the market, and short-distance vendors flood. The market price is restricted by the market in Tangqiao area, and the goods sell well. The annual listing was 59,800 yuan, with a turnover of1126,400 yuan and an average daily listing of 164 yuan, with a turnover of 3,086 yuan.

There are six factories including county ginning factory, cement shipyard, wool spinning factory and mirror factory. The civilian life glasses produced by the mirror factory are products managed by the Ministry of Light Industry, and the box-type travel glasses are exported to Southeast Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America.

There are also 16 instrument factory, machinery factory, grain and oil factory, wood carving factory and Huguang lock factory run by villages and towns. The products of woodcarving factory are traditional folk handicrafts, which are exported to Japan and other places.

1984, there are 4,286 employees in the township, with an output value of 31918,700 yuan and a profit of 4,090,200 yuan. Fengcheng is the land transportation hub of dongxiang county.

Fengcheng Bus Station, located outside Lihutang, newly built 1982. Belonging to the second-class bus station, it is the largest bus station in the suburbs of Shanghai. The bus lines are Xifeng Line, Xituan Line, Xiwu Line, Xiliao Line, Fengzhe Line and Tangsi Line, which are cobweb-like, and extend to Situan and Tuandong in the east, Ping 'an and Wu Si Farm in the south, Nanqiao and Xi Du in the west, Tangqiao in the north and Zhelin and Liaoyuan Farm in the southwest.

Departure every day 180 or more.

5. Do the information and deeds about the historical landlord Yang Pi refer to "Yang Pi" in "Jiangxi Sanrui"?

"Jiangxi Sanrui" refers to the titles given by the Northern Emperor to Jishui people, Yang Ai and Xiao. Because Peng, Yang and Xiao San were active in the political arena of the Northern Song Dynasty with their respective talents, they made outstanding achievements and had far-reaching influence. They were deeply appreciated by the court and supported by the people. Emperor Zhenzong specially summoned them in the palace and wrote an inscription on the temple pillar praising them: "Peng Jizhi's article, Yang Jiang's integrity and small political affairs can be called' Jiangxi Sanrui'.

Yang Pi is the great-grandfather of Yang Bangyi, the "four loyalists of Luling". He used to be a secretary Cheng and a doctor Tai Chang. He works methodically and his articles are beautiful. Later, it was praised as "rigorous" by Zhenzong, and it was also called "Jiangxi Three Musts" with Xiao Ding and Peng Qiwei. In eight years, Dazhong Xiangfu was a scholar, and Dr. Guo Zi and Foreign Minister of Farming History were selected to make him know Kang Shuai. All the dead and buried people went to the Tang Zhewang train of thought and sat north to south. Giving birth in South America.

Peng Ji, Yang Ya and Xiao Ding of Jiangxi Sanrui are the earliest scholars in the history of Jishui. Their extraordinary talents and outstanding achievements have created the writing style of Jishui generation. Their studious, patriotic and dedicated spirit greatly inspired the descendants of Jishui. After them, they successively attracted a large number of sages such as Ouyang Xiu, Yang Wanli and Wen Tianxiang, making Jishui famous all over the world.

6. Nian Gengyao's great-great-grandfather: Yan Mengyang.

Grandpa Taibo: Yan Youchun

Great-grandfather: Yan Yuchun (real name Yan), whose father was a military commander in Yuan Dynasty, took refuge in Huaiyuan, Chu Yang, and lived in Xujiahe Village, North County at the end of Yuan Dynasty. In the early Ming Dynasty, when he occupied the country, he took the dialect "Yan" as the "year" and said that the year met with spring, which was the beginning of the year. Nian Gengyao, the general of the Qing Dynasty, was born from this clan. Is the ancestor of Nian Shi in Huaiyuan, Anhui. )

Great-great-grandfather: year and

Grandpa Gao: He is young and talkative. He was born in Huaiyuan, Anhui Province in the Ming Dynasty.

Great-grandfather: Nianhua

Grandfather: Nianxiu

Father: years old (used to be a pen post, director of the Ministry of War, doctor of the Ministry of Punishment, Henan Daojian, assistant minister of the Ministry of Industry, and governor of Huguang; First-class man, teacher)

Brother: Xirao Nian (former Assistant Minister of Industry; Shang Shu of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, supervisor of Jingdezhen Imperial Kiln Factory), the year of Fa Yao (with state records), the year of Yao, and the year of Yao.

Sister: Nian Shi, her husband Hu Fengyi. Hu Fengyi was weaving in Suzhou, and both husband and wife committed suicide in the apartment.

Nian Shi, Yin Zhen's side Fujin, was named the imperial concubine after Yongzheng acceded to the throne. Posthumous title dunsu imperial concubine. Three sons and a daughter are all dead.

Wife: First wife, daughter of Nalan Xingde. Harem: Daughter of Su Yan, assistant to lord protector, a member of the royal family.

Children: Nianxi, Nianfu and Nianbin.

Age: The marriage of Confucius in Qufu failed.

Nephew: Sidi's daughter: unnamed (1715-1717), born on March 12th, 54th year of Kangxi, died in May 56th year.

Fuyi: (1720- 172 1) Seven sons of Yongzheng. Born in May of the 59th year of Kangxi, Nian Shi, the imperial concubine of Dunsu, died in the first month of the 60th year.

Fu Hui: (172 1- 1728) The eighth son of Yongzheng. Born in October of the 60th year of Kangxi, the mother was Nian Shi, the imperial concubine of Emperor Dunsu. Yongzheng died on the ninth day of September in the sixth year of Yongzheng, and was posthumously awarded Prince Heshuo in the thirteenth year.

Fu Pei: (1723) Nine sons of Yongzheng. Nian Shi, the imperial concubine, who was born on May 10th of the first year of Yongzheng, died on the day of her birth.

Nian Gengyao's descendants changed the word "year" to "fate" for fear of disaster, thinking that the word "fate" was the word "year", and they were all from Jiangdu County for generations.

7. Is the area around Shuikoushan Town in Lingling the area under the jurisdiction of Jurenli, Chongwen Township during the Kangxi period of Qing Dynasty? number

In the Qing Dynasty, the area around Jurenli in Chongwen Township, Yuanling County, Yongzhou City, Huguang was roughly Shishanjiao Township, Lingling District, Yongzhou City, Hunan Province today.

In the early Qing Dynasty, Lingling County was divided into 12 townships, 25 Li, and then increased to 49 Li:

Introduction 4 Plums (Dongjiao Plum, Xijiao Plum, Guanxiang Plum and Lejiao Plum)

Chongwen Town, Li Si (Shangli, Jurenli, Chongwen Lane, Bei 'anli)

6 Li in Fengle Township (Tantangli, Shangtuanli, Le, Cunpuli, Li and Shun)

Yongquan Township 2 Li (Li Dongxing)

Futian Township 4 Li (Luochuan Li, Chongxin Li, Li Li,)

Xiaoxiang 8 Li (Shangbaoli, Xiabaoli, Li Mingshan, Li Fengyi, Li Xicheng, Tongdeli, Beiqingli and Shuidongli)

Kaishan Township 2 Li (Li)

Dong 'an Township 2 Li (Li Xinxing, Fenxingli)

Xingping Township 2 Li (East, West)

Jinxian Township 4 Li (Shangjiali, Xianheli,)

Yongzheng Township 4 Li (Changting Li, Yimuli, Nanfuli)

Guide Township 4 Li (Dexing Li, Qingxiang Li, Shangxinli, Xiaxinli)

Xingren Township 3 Li (Xingren Li, Fengle Li, Yunhuai)